Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Default Re: "People threatened to rape me": Most Googled teenager Angie Varona

She obviously released the pix herself.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing

Banned

Yeah she is a hoe!!

But dayum she is FINE!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95SYdjRVCR0

NBA Superstar

i just saw the video, didn't even realize she's all upset because the other girls at school were calling her a slut and how she is going to be a pron star

now it makes sense

National High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by Flagrant 2
    I need to make an account on that site. for some reason, they have the funniest posts there.

NBA rookie of the year Styles p's Avatar

holy shit dat bitch is ****ing sexy.

What's up with her inability to frown. She has like a permanent smile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqkLopmObYY

Quote Originally Posted by Loneshot
    What's up with her inability to frown. She has like a permanent smile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqkLopmObYY

Lol i just noticed that, btw is it just me or does she have an accent when talking? Maybe she's talking with a lisp?

Yeah she does. It's odd because her dad clearly doesn't.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by The Macho Man
    You just didn't notice because he's so handsome.

Serious playground baller

Why do people care about age? If some hot ass chick that is just about 15 or 14 years of age asked for sex i would gladly give it to her.

I'll buy the 14 thingy lol. I know someone in my school who has fine boobs and ass and just a freshman.

Quote Originally Posted by EMERE
    Why do people care about age? If some hot ass chick that is just about 15 or 14 years of age asked for sex i would gladly give it to her.
    Hmm... Let's think this through.

Sex? Always a good thing.

Factoring in age? Bad news. Nobody is going to give a f*ck if the 14 year old had intercourse with you willingly. You think your prison mate will give a sh*t? Naw! Of course not!
    You'll get raped in the ass in prison.

Think about it. Is any pu$$y worth going to prison and having your **** cherry popped?

Quote Originally Posted by blacknapalm
    ha i remember finding this chick when i would go on 4chan more often a couple years ago. later found there was another set of 'new pics'.. right, so you didn't want the attention but newer pics mysteriously leaked out anyway? fvck outta here....

i don't believe she was 14 in those first pics either. don't some people think she got a boob job? that bare underboob shot doesn't look all that natural to me. i know chicks with small frames can still have chests but idk.

btw, not to condone what some said but it's the internet. trolls abound.

Nah, no boob job done. It is rare to have that genetic gift. being skinny, super young, and a incredible rack ( naturally), for a white girl. but I actually know a broad like that had a similar figure around the age of 14.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by d.bball.guy
    I'll buy the 14 thingy lol. I know someone in my school who has fine boobs and ass and just a freshman.
    no pics? no care.