Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast
    Good High School Starter hammer2010's Avatar

Default Re: Moving to Canada?

Quote Originally Posted by johndeeregreen
    You are a complete fu[color=black]cking[/color] idiot. What's next from you? Sikhs shouldn't have to wear hard hats at job sites because that's discriminatory too? Omigosh the racism! How dare they!
    You're the idiot! If intolerant idiots like you had your way immigrants would be disenfranchised much like in many European countries living in ghettos. And crime would be a much bigger problem as a result. That was the whole point dumbsh*t.

Quote Originally Posted by hammer2010
    No kidding. When I was in high school 30 students were stabbed everyday by sikh students.

It's so adorable seeing some of these racists mask their hate as a concern for public safety.

Oh and we shouldn't have scissors in school either neither should we have saws in shop classes nor knives in food's classes. Obviously student safety is of the utmost importance and kids will obviously stab each other any chance they get.
    Where the hell are there cooking classes with knives in elementary or high school?

And for the record, I'm pretty sure the scissors in elementary schools are also safety scissors. Not to mention it's under teacher supervision and not carried by the students outside a controlled classroom environment.

And good job playing the race card. Always bound to make you sound logical and intelligent. "You're just a racist, that's why you oppose this" Which is ignorant in itself because it's a religion not a race...

Oh yeah, Mitch Kramer? johndeeregreen's Avatar

You're the idiot! If intolerant idiots like you had your way immigrants would be disenfranchised much like in many European countries living in ghettos. And crime would be a much bigger problem as a result. That was the whole point dumbsh*t.
    Uh, no, if 'intolerant idiots' like me had their way, everyone would have to follow the same set of laws in this country equally, regardless of race.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave3
    Where the hell are there cooking classes with knives in elementary or high school?

And for the record, I'm pretty sure the scissors in elementary schools are also safety scissors. Not to mention it's under teacher supervision and not carried by the students outside a controlled classroom environment.

And good job playing the race card. Always bound to make you sound logical and intelligent. "You're just a racist, that's why you oppose this" Which is ignorant in itself because it's a religion not a race...
    LOL at these immigrant haters getting butthurt over my comments.
    I was making the correlation between low crime in Canada and our tolerance for different cultures and new immigrants. Take a deep breath and relax.

Uh, no, if 'intolerant idiots' like me had their way, everyone would have to follow the same set of laws in this country equally, regardless of race.
    I really couldn't care less about whether sikh kids carry a religious symbol to school or if they wear turbans instead of hard hats on construction sites. None of those things really concern me. If that's the cost I have to pay for lower crime rates as a whole I'll take it any day of the week. Thank you very much.

LOL at these immigrant haters getting butthurt over my comments.
    I was making the correlation between low crime in Canada and our tolerance for different cultures and new immigrants. Take a deep breath and relax.
    No you weren't. You replied directly to his post about safety where he mentions the bringing daggers to school or not wearing hard hats and called him a retard for being intolerant when he was talking about safety.

And once again, stop saying stupid things like "you're a racist" or using the term "immigrant hater" when you have no idea what you're talking about. Not only am I an immigrant myself, but my 3 roomates are also immigrants (one of them is a Sikh surprise surprise) and we get along just fine. Intelligent people find a way to get along above the stupid different race tension that people like you hold onto to feel tolerant. If anything, I've learned a lot about different Indian religions and their culture. Stop assigning everything into "racist" and argue logic.

I really couldn't care less about whether sikh kids carry a religious symbol to school or if they wear turbans instead of hard hats on construction sites. None of those things really concern me. If that's the cost I have to pay for lower crime rates as a whole I'll take it any day of the week. Thank you very much.
    Wait, so immigrants would be criminals if we didn't take such measures to appease them? And you have the audacity to call ME a racist? I'm done with you, boy. It's obvious you've got nothing to add to this discussion.

SMFH. Immigrants would jack up the crime rate if we didn't treat them so nicely, and I'm the racist. I can't get over this.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave3
    No you weren't. You replied directly to his post about safety where he mentions the bringing daggers to school or not wearing hard hats and called him a retard for being intolerant when he was talking about safety.

And once again, stop saying stupid things like "you're a racist" or using the term "immigrant hater" when you have no idea what you're talking about. Not only am I an immigrant myself, but my 3 roomates are also immigrants (one of them is a Sikh surprise surprise) and we get along just fine. Intelligent people find a way to get along above the stupid different race tension that people like you hold onto to feel tolerant. If anything, I've learned a lot about different Indian religions and their culture. Stop assigning everything into "racist" and argue logic.
    The problem is that you and your little friend can't comprehend the difference between bringing a dangerous weapon to school with intent to harm and bringing a religious symbol to school which happens to be a dagger in this case. If someone has the intent to harm someone with a knife then nothing is stopping any other student from bringing a knife to school and using it. The same way that nothing is stopping the sikh student to use his dagger as a weapon. OBVIOUSLY using either or in any case would be seen as assault with a weapon. So I don't know what you are arguing?

Wait, so immigrants would be criminals if we didn't take such measures to appease them? And you have the audacity to call ME a racist? I'm done with you, boy. It's obvious you've got nothing to add to this discussion.

SMFH. Immigrants would jack up the crime rate if we didn't treat them so nicely, and I'm the racist. I can't get over this.
    Well it's pretty racist to assume that Sikh students would use a religious symbol as a weapon. And yes disenfranchising a group by telling them they can't follow certain customs when they are not hurting anyone is discriminatory. And that's a slippery slope my friend once we go down that road. But obviously you are smarter and know Canadian law better than all 8 supreme court judges.

Ask any sociologist or economist how disenfranchising parts of the population affect poverty rates and crime rates in a society. And then come back and talk ok?

The point is that that's what Canada is. If you don't agree with if fine, you can leave if you don't like it.
    Last edited by hammer2010; 11-22-2011 at 04:25 PM.

The point is that that's what Canada is. If you don't agree with if fine, you can leave if you don't like it.
    You continue to embarrass yourself. The guy who just spent an entire thread saying how the country should bend and change customs for immigrants just gave me the "love it or leave it" line. Priceless. You have no idea how pathetically representing yourself, do you? Do you know what "irony" means? Because you'd need a chainsaw to cut through it in this thread.
    Last edited by johndeeregreen; 11-22-2011 at 04:28 PM.

Canada is alright. I don't think I'd want to live anywhere else but here to be honest. I've seen much of the world and I think Canadians really take for granted everything that we are given. I am truly grateful to be a Canadian.

You continue to embarrass yourself. The guy who just spent an entire thread saying how the country should bend and change customs for immigrants just gave me the "love it or leave it" line. Priceless. You have no idea how pathetically representing yourself, do you? Do you know what "irony" means? Because you'd need a chainsaw to cut through it in this thread.
    I think it's ironic that you would think you have any intelligence at all!

I didn't tell you to leave. I just said you are free to leave if you don't like it here and if immigrant tolerance bothers you so much. Or not! Whatever! Either way I don't really give a sh*t. Have a good day.

I think it's ironic that you would think you have any intelligence at all!

I didn't tell you to leave. I just said you are free to leave if you don't like it here and if immigrant tolerance bothers you so much. Or not! Whatever! Either way I don't really give a sh*t. Have a good day.
    And you still. don't. get it.

And you still. don't. get it.

Hahahaha oh you sooo smawt! Always condescending. You must be so smart and cool. You're on a f*ckin basketball board you moron so GTFO with that sh*t. You think I am one of these 12 year old kids on these boards that's gonna concede my position because you pretend you're smarter than everyone.

The point is you made a weak a$$ argument, didn't back it up with any feasible evidence and you got spanked and resorted to personal attacks and condescension. THE END.

P.S I did resort to personal insults as well but I don't give a sh*t it's a basketball forum and it's funny. I don't take myself too seriously and I don't get mad on a message board
    Last edited by hammer2010; 11-22-2011 at 04:47 PM.

Hahahaha oh you sooo smawt! Always condescending. You must be so smart and cool. You're on a f*ckin basketball board you moron so GTFO with that sh*t. You think I am one of these 12 year old kids on these boards that's gonna concede my position because you pretend you're smarter than everyone.

The point is you made a weak a$$ argument, didn't back it up with any feasible evidence and you got spanked and resorted to personal attacks and condescension. THE END.

P.S I did resort to personal insults as well but I don't give a sh*t it's a basketball forum and it's funny. I don't take myself too seriously and I don't get mad on a message board
    Another three paragraphs full of nothing substantial, where you managed to contradict your own points yet AGAIN. Thanks for playing.