Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Second video on my continued Love of the Game and continued list of things I love.

Great like all your other videos.

Good point about missing out on the potential last games of KG, Timmy, And Kidd. I think I would be pissed if I missed Timmy's last game, probably more so than the other two. Even though he's my least favorite of those three, I just love when guys stay in one city for their career.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

Default Re: Second video on my continued Love of the Game and continued list of things I love.

Veteran players or for that matter current players put so much of their life into the game because they are not only great at it , but they lov it.

I asked one retired buck what was Curtis Perry doing , and found out he was coaching a small college school in texas.
    Another retired Buck actually is a usher at the Bucks Bradley center .. .staying close to the game.

On my dieing day - I will still wonder what the lineup will be for the Bucks starting roster.

So many vets are still connected in some way.

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Yea Duncan would probably have the best crowd reaction of all the guys likely to retire soon. It needs to be at home too. tim Duncan walking off the floor to halfhearted cheers as they lose to the Blazers in Portland would be a little weak.

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand....**** it.

NBA will be back and in 3 weeks nobody will give a damn there was a lockout to begin with.

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
    Longest video ive made(individual at least...I made 40 minute Kobe and Lebron ones that were broken up into parts). But it was required to get what I wanted in there.
    what ever happened to that four part Kobe video?

Quote Originally Posted by Brunch@Five
    cannot watch it in Germany due to copyright
    Cross the boarder to Austria