Page 44 of 54 FirstFirst ... 3441424344454647 ... LastLast
    5-time NBA All-Star

Default Re: No more fap for me

Quote Originally Posted by rawimpact View Post
    I cannot believe people believe in Mohammud

Guy literally raped someone 1/5th his age.

At what age is that even appropriate? That would be like an 80 year old hooking up with a 16 year old and even then is a 16 year old's cognitive capacity capable of consent?

Yikes...

RawImpactism... where a good afterlife does not require believing a pedophile.
    https://www.pbuh.org/the-truth-about-aishas-age/

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Manny98's Avatar

The longest I have gone is 10 days without fapping

Going long amount of times without any release is more detrimental to your health than it is beneficial

Quote Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY View Post
    Okay, so the idea of a person pursuing a spiritual path, giving up previous bad habits, and getting married and living a chaste life is somehow hard for you to believe?

And the idea that a huge spinning rock, perfectly positioned at a distance from a even bigger ball of gas and light, with billions of organisms all proportioned in an excellent form flourishing about came without a Creator is easy for you to believe?
    Perfectly positioned? It's called Goldilocks zone. Planets within that range are just warm enough for liquid water to flow. We have discovered many planets within that zone in other star systems - a couple that are actually Earth-sized. It's not only us as we used to believe. Religious people used to have that ace card for centuries, but no more.

Evolution is why we have so many organisms. The organisms that we have now didn't always exists. They have evolved through billions of years, but we do have fossils of old organisms that went extinct ages ago. If things were perfect, we wouldn't have extinctions. Why do you believe God allowed dinosaurs or other human species to die off? Why weren't there homo sapiens from the beginning of life on Earth? Did God make mistakes?

5-time NBA All-Star

Tumi akta beerad bhul korteso.

Tumi bhabso "evolution" shob janwar ar manush ar planet ke explain kore.

Na, eta tikh na.

Jodi tumi acta chobi dekba, ar ke tomake jigash korbe ke chobi banaise, tumi bolba na "drawing." tumi artist er nam bolba.

Tumi "process" ta dektosa, tumi origin ta dektosona.

Arekta jineesh.

Jodi shom chalak manush ashegai ar chesta korte akta moshar wing banatai----korte parbe na.

Kintu tumi onech janwar dekso.

Jodi tumi akta ghoree dekho tumi kona deen bolba na "eta hoigese."

Tumi bolba akta manush eta banasai. Kintu ke shob akash, mati, pathor, janwar, manush, star banaise?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...ature=emb_logo

I've read 3 posts in this thread - the OP and then the two comments prior to mine on page 44. Lol wtf?

Saw a basketball once

Controlling urges and transmuting it into other fields of life should be the ultimate goal in life if you are doing nofap.

Quote Originally Posted by ThatCoolKid View Post
    I've read 3 posts in this thread - the OP and then the two comments prior to mine on page 44. Lol wtf?
    Problem was jmoney only made it to day 9 and he has the audacity to tell the rest of us how to live saintly like he does. Guy is a hypocrite and stop trying so hard. If he was unable to control his urges longer than 9 days then those urges don't go away forever. He is just hiding them. Muhammad tried hiding them and failed. Why is jmoney any different? Truth is he ain't any different from any other human, including Muhammad, Jesus or Moses and neither am I or anyone else in history.

Jmoney, tumi paagal ho. Tumi hypocrite janwar ho.

5-time NBA All-Star

Leave the Anbiya (AS) out of this.

Look at the posting dates.
    That's a strong period of time.
    People can pick up and discard habits during that time.
    Can a person who, physically, can resist ________, after training for several years, resist __________? Yes or no?
    Would you bash someone for being a former drug addict or a smoker who gave up those vices and reformed and wanted to see others on the right track. Yes or no?

Never did I claim to be saintly. But what I invite to, will in fact make anyone a better man. And the journey is lifelong.
    Last edited by JEFFERSON MONEY; 07-27-2020 at 06:04 PM.

High School Starter

But why?

Quote Originally Posted by Sulico View Post
    But why?
    I know this is off topic but any news about your main Stephonit? Haven't seen it for quite a while now.

High School Starter

Quote Originally Posted by Axe View Post
    I know this is off topic but any news about your main Stephonit? Haven't seen it for quite a while now.
    Yeah, just got off the phone with him, he said he will be back when Axe have his first post with a substance.
    So we probably will never see him again.

Yeah, just got off the phone with him, he said he will be back when Axe have his first post with a substance.
    So we probably will never see him again.
    Truth hurts? Lmao

High School Starter

Quote Originally Posted by Axe View Post
    Truth hurts? Lmao
    What are you talking about?

That this account owned by the same person as some other? Assuming it is, why would it hurt?

I don't even know why I'm talking with you. You are nothing. Literally. Not even trying to insult or anything. I've seen at least 3-4 hundreds of your posts and it literally containes 0 information. Usually it's one or two meaningless words or just emoji.

Nobody knows your opinion on any subject, if you even have one. Nobody is getting anything out of your posts, positive or negative. What is the purpose of you posting here? Why waste everybodys time? Because that's what your are at this point, buddy, waste of time. I wish i could hit some ignore button and stop wasting it, but I can't on this board for whatever reason.

What are you talking about?

That this account owned by the same person as some other? Assuming it is, why would it hurt?

I don't even know why I'm talking with you. You are nothing. Literally. Not even trying to insult or anything. I've seen at least 3-4 hundreds of your posts and it literally containes 0 information. Usually it's one or two meaningless words or just emoji.

Nobody knows your opinion on any subject, if you even have one. Nobody is getting anything out of your posts, positive or negative. What is the purpose of you posting here? Why waste everybodys time? Because that's what your are at this point, buddy, waste of time. I wish i could hit some ignore button and stop wasting it, but I can't on this board for whatever reason.
    Meltdown

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

I heard if you don't dump in 2 weeks your balls turn blue ... anyone confirm

lmao