Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Banned

Default Re: Spurs to make Richard Jefferson the first-ever NBA amnesty clause victim!

could use a spot on the heat if he's interested in multiple championships...

Default Re: Spurs to make Richard Jefferson the first-ever NBA amnesty clause victim!

Good. I don't understand what happened to RJ. He turned into such an awful scrub after Spurs got him from the Bucks. I guess too many injuries

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Dbrog
    Good. I don't understand what happened to RJ. He turned into such an awful scrub after Spurs got him from the Bucks. I guess too many injuries
    no he just didnt fit into pops system very well and ill bet he still has alot left in the tank. I could see him flourish on a team like the heat

Quote Originally Posted by MooseJuiceBowen
    no he just didnt fit into pops system very well and ill bet he still has alot left in the tank. I could see him flourish on a team like the heat
    I'm just relieved he's gone, as most fans probably are. This solves so many problems and is going to allow such a solid free agency. TJ Ford reportedly on the way already.