Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: Post A Pic Of Godzuki

Why is it even funny that Godzuki's asian? Its not, asians are some cool people and awesome. It's only funny because Godzuki is ashamed of being Asian and trying to hide it.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces
    Here he is at his Uncle's Shop; that he pretty much runs:

godzuki > a tranny looking forest ranger of a tree house...

Quote Originally Posted by brownmamba00

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Scholar

lmao the egyptian biker terrorist is back after getting humiliated yesterday

all those women in berka's still hittin on u?

take a shower yet?

i didnt call homeland security on u yet if ure wondering...

NBA Superstar

just so this dirty fool's pic doesn't get lost in the fight thread:

between this fgt, deuces the blonde shemale forest ranger, and rufus the tranny dentist if he ever posts his pic, i got material to last me a lifetime

oh and where u at greatgreg!!!!11

Quote Originally Posted by Godzuki
    lmao the egyptian biker terrorist is back after getting humiliated yesterday

all those women in berka's still hittin on u?

take a shower yet?

i didnt call homeland security on u yet if ure wondering...
    Awe, look at this queer. You can't humiliate anyone, you POS troll.
    I bet this h0m0 will commit suicide soon.
    You and I both joined this site last year (or maybe your h0m0 self has been on it for years before that with another account that got destroyed and humiliated), yet you have over 4k posts?!
    What a fucking loser!
    Lol

Where's your pic, bitch?

You are such a queer. You probably saved my picture to *********e to it. You wish you looked like me.

Keep talking sh*t, though. Your house will get bombed. You'll die in your momma's basement, alone & queer, just like you're used to.

NBA Superstar

Awe, look at this queer. You can't humiliate anyone, you POS troll.
    I bet this h0m0 will commit suicide soon.
    You and I both joined this site last year (or maybe your h0m0 self has been on it for years before that with another account that got destroyed and humiliated), yet you have over 4k posts?!
    What a fucking loser!
    Lol

Where's your pic, bitch?

You are such a queer. You probably saved my picture to *********e to it. You wish you looked like me.

Keep talking sh*t, though. Your house will get bombed. You'll die in your momma's basement, alone & queer, just like you're used to.

why u sound so mad and helpless mister terrorist?

yea go ahead and try to bomb me with ure taliban and al qaeda crews, i ain't scared of ure scrawny ass concave chest looking feeble looking fgt, jihad me bitch

i've been posting on ish for a long time, this handles post count ain't shit...
    i'm godzuki aka poodle aka smokeee aka budaas from p8 of the ev8 thread

Quote Originally Posted by Godzuki
    just so this dirty fool's pic doesn't get lost in the fight thread:

between this fgt, deuces the blonde shemale forest ranger, and rufus the tranny dentist if he ever posts his pic, i got material to last me a lifetime

oh and where u at greatgreg!!!!11
    Dude, your insults hold absolutely no weight because you're too much of a scared pusssy to post a pic. You lose by default before you even type any of your retarded replies.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by rufuspaul
    Dude, your insults hold absolutely no weight because you're too much of a scared pusssy to post a pic. You lose by default before you even type any of your retarded replies.

the more people quoting that terrorists pic the ez'ier for homeland security to track that dirtball down

Goddesszuki is a queer.

I can't believe he hasn't been banned yet. C'mon, Jeff. You're lagging it. IP ban this racist prick.

I can't say racist sh*t about you because I don't even know what race you are. Even if I did, I'm a better person than that. I don't degrade people based on skin tone, racial background, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Goddesszuki
    why u sound so mad and helpless mister terrorist?
    I'm not helpless at all. I actually have a life offline. Your a little queer bitch with nothing better to do but troll a message board.

ANYBODY ELSE NOTICE HE DIDN'T DENY HE WANTS TO LOOK LIKE ME?

H0m0 is probably sitting in his mom's basement on a computer from the '90s, crying about how ugly he is.
    You know you're too ugly to post a picture of. It won't be worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by rufuspaul
    x2

He keeps trying to say "clever" sh*t, but none of it is even remotely offensive. I've handled punk ass queers like him before. He has no life; therefore, he does not exist.
    Goddesszuki doesn't even matter. He's the worst poster on this board, and I think Nick Young got it right by simply ignoring this trolling ass bitch.

Where's your pic, Goddesszuki?

NBA Superstar

Goddesszuki is a queer.

I can't believe he hasn't been banned yet. C'mon, Jeff. You're lagging it. IP ban this racist prick.

I can't say racist sh*t about you because I don't even know what race you are. Even if I did, I'm a better person than that. I don't degrade people based on skin tone, racial background, etc.

I'm not helpless at all. I actually have a life offline. Your a little queer bitch with nothing better to do but troll a message board.

ANYBODY ELSE NOTICE HE DIDN'T DENY HE WANTS TO LOOK LIKE ME?

H0m0 is probably sitting in his mom's basement on a computer from the '90s, crying about how ugly he is.
    You know you're too ugly to post a picture of. It won't be worth it.

x2

He keeps trying to say "clever" sh*t, but none of it is even remotely offensive. I've handled punk ass queers like him before. He has no life; therefore, he does not exist.
    Goddesszuki doesn't even matter. He's the worst poster on this board, and I think Nick Young got it right by simply ignoring this trolling ass bitch.

Where's your pic, Goddesszuki?

yea thats right run to jeff to bail u out after u posted ure pic daring me to criticize u....and now ure all butthurt mad since i shit all over u with a lot of truth to my great observations

i'm sorry but u look like a egyptian terrorist to me why is that so wrong to say? u even just talked about bombing me which pretty much reinforces u work for a terrorist network and on jihad break probably since its getting pretty cold out now....

i even told u i didn't report u to homeland security yet so i don't know why ure so mad

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by lilbill

why do u need to switch handles to post that? i don't get it

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    Why is it even funny that Godzuki's asian? Its not, asians are some cool people and awesome. It's only funny because Godzuki is ashamed of being Asian and trying to hide it.

Yeah he's obviously ashamed of his heritage which is sad considering he should just be ashamed of being a total failure in life.

5-time NBA All-Star

I don't get why you guys are calling him ugly.

I think he's cute. Just a bit too young to bang with the big boys.