Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: Chauncey Billups-"I would like a chance at them, I'll tell you that much"

Quote Originally Posted by Hernando
    Never said that, I am just saying what the Idiotic Knicks fans are saying. That simply tyson equals a big 3. He doesn't.
    If Melo and Amar'e have their chemistry together down, and Chandler plays defense like he did last year, then I don't see how it's not a big 3. Maybe not as entertaining or full of big names like Boston and Miami, but if he's the missing link defensively, you gotta give credit where is due.

NBA lottery pick

Default Re: Chauncey Billups-"I would like a chance at them, I'll tell you that much"

Never said that, I am just saying what the Idiotic Knicks fans are saying. That simply tyson equals a big 3. He doesn't.
    nobody said that your just prematurely hating on the knicks

Any team could use Billups, but I thought Miami wanted to get younger and run more? I wonder if he will be starting...

Quote Originally Posted by thejumpa
    If Melo and Amar'e have their chemistry together down, and Chandler plays defense like he did last year, then I don't see how it's not a big 3. Maybe not as entertaining or full of big names like Boston and Miami, but if he's the missing link defensively, you gotta give credit where is due.
    That really dont matter under the coaching of D'antoni. He doesn't care about Defense.

Any team could use Billups, but I thought Miami wanted to get younger and run more? I wonder if he will be starting...
    With these old players, they will have to always keep updating their roster around every 2 years, which isn't good for the team.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by kidachi
    A decent Center is obviously the priority for the Heat.. they have Chalmers and I think I speak for majority of fans when I say that we'd love to see rookie Norris Cole get a great amount of minutes..

that being said though.. if that PG is in Chauncey's caliber.. so be it..
    I'm excited about Cole.

I don't think Billups gets to Miami. Some pissy small market owner will bid on him just out of spite.

IN PAT RILEY WE TRUST Theoo's Daddy's Avatar

With these old players, they will have to always keep updating their roster around every 2 years, which isn't good for the team.
    almost all championship teams must have a veteran back up PG on their roster, just in case shit happens.

Cuba

They have their rookie PG if they want a change of pace.

ILL WILL RUNS NYC WhySoInsecure?'s Avatar

We got a BIG 3. None of our players are really on par with Lebron and Wade but as we stand right now we can definitely give them a workout down low.

Miamireally earned Chandler his contract with their shitty frontline.

A role players.... Is part of a big 3.

Wow that concept gets passed around way to much

Magic Johnson

Wow; shut up Chauncey. This guy overvalues what he brings to the table.

Quote Originally Posted by LA_Showtime
    Wow; shut up Chauncey. This guy overvalues what he brings to the table.
    Really? Cuz he averaged 17.5 pts and 5.5 assists for New York.

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by Nash
    Cuz our team only had like 4 legit players

Magic Johnson

Quote Originally Posted by Nash
    He's taking this way too personally. He's like 36-years-old. If you have the opportunity to sign the starting center from the defending champs you do it, period.

He would've looked a lot better had he taken the high road, but instead he's acting like a little bitch.

College superstar

Poor Chandler, he's gonna have to cover both Amare and Melo's crappy D AND board more to make up for Amare.