Page 26 of 34 FirstFirst ... 1623242526272829 ... LastLast
    All of the lights.... ballsohard247's Avatar

Default Re: Clippers and NBA-owned Hornets have agreed to Chris Paul deal in principle

Quote Originally Posted by DevilsAssassin
    This

27/4/4 45FG% this season
    Wouldn't doubt it. He'll have the green light in NO and will be expected to provide a lot of offense.

Clipper Nation Soldier Clippersfan86's Avatar

Default Re: Clippers and NBA-owned Hornets have agreed to Chris Paul deal in principle

Quote Originally Posted by ballsohard247
    Wouldn't doubt it. He'll have the green light in NO and will be expected to provide a lot of offense.
    Also he was putting up 24.7 ppg, 3 rpg, 5 apg before his injury so 27 ppg won't be a big jump considering he will be the undisputed star of that team now. In a way it will be cool to see him get his own team.

Gordon: "It is disappointing because I came in here with a good group of young guys. Just to be gone from that, it's kind of dramatic"

Eric Gordon: "It is kind of tough to swallow, but I'm just a basketball player. I'm not going to have any hard feelings about it."

Kaman: "I was here eight years. I had a great time here, I met a lot of great people. I grew up and became a man here."

Eric Pincus just got off phone with Kaman and he posted this.

"I'll write it up but Chris (Kaman) calls the Clippers a playoff team - says they made a great trade"

Kaman - "It's chris paul"

"Chris didn't want to go but in his situation he wasn't going to get the best opportunity for him - so it was something he felt was best"

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
    Very possible. 5 apg though. BTW Chris Kaman just said this was a great trade. Kaman is a very knowledgeable basketball guy who isn't shy to be brutally honest. So I'll take it as a good sign.
    Outside of Gordon and Kaman, the Hornets have no offensive weapons, so I doubt Gordon averages more than 4 assist. Plus the Hornets play at a slow pace and Gordon isn't that much of a playmaker

Outside of Gordon and Kaman, the Hornets have no offensive weapons, so I doubt Gordon averages more than 4 assist. Plus the Hornets play at a slow pace and Gordon isn't that much of a playmaker
    He actually improved a ton in that area last year and this offseason. 5 apg is a guarantee from me .

Quote Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
    He actually improved a ton in that area last year and this offseason. 5 apg is a guarantee from me .
    If he plays a Heat Wade/Cavs LeBron primary ball handling role then 5 apg isn't unreasonable.

how much can clips give crawford? he's not going to NY and i think he takes the highest offer? who can give that?

Banned

PG Jack/
    SG Gordon/Marco
    SF Ariza/Chief
    PF Okafor/
    C Kaman/

This team could end up with 2 top 5 picks........

That's what they said about Andre Miller when he averaged 13 assists for the Cavaliers oh so long ago. Great offensive players make other offensive players great.

Roy Hibbert Super Star InspiredLebowski's Avatar

Default Re: Hornets trade Chris Paul to Clippers for Eric Gordon, Chris Kaman, good pick, Aminu

A Gordon/Anthony Davis/Harrison Barnes core's not too damn shabby

Banned

Default Re: Hornets trade Chris Paul to Clippers for Eric Gordon, Chris Kaman, good pick, Aminu

Gordon/Andre Drummond/Perry Jones III sounds a lot better

Gordon/Drummond/Jones the 3rd sounds a lot better

Whatever they end up with, Hornets (should) have a nice future. Shame it probably won't be in New Orleans. Just don't pull a Cleveland and take Tristan Thompson.

You guys realize that the Timberwolves will be pretty okay this season right? That pick won't be great.

It's going to be at least top 8.