Page 28 of 34 FirstFirst ... 1825262728293031 ... LastLast
    Clipper Nation Soldier Clippersfan86's Avatar

Default Re: Hornets trade Chris Paul to Clippers for Eric Gordon, Chris Kaman, good pick, Aminu

http://www.foxsportswest.com/12/14/1...30&feedID=3661

Blake Griffin/DeAndre Jordan reactions.

Default Re: Hornets trade Chris Paul to Clippers for Eric Gordon, Chris Kaman, good pick, Aminu

LOL did Blake just say "WE DON'T CARE" as an answer to who they gave up? LMAO

Quote Originally Posted by konex
    It was before that. After DJ said "Eric?" Blake said "Oh shit."

I'm shocked. I was happy with the idea of having Billups as the starting PG.

PG: Billups
    SG: Gordon
    SF: Butler
    PF: Griffin
    C: Jordan

I was very pleased with this lineup, but now they've gone and fvcked it all up. They had better make some more trades.

Quote Originally Posted by TrueRob
    I'm shocked. I was happy with the idea of having Billups as the starting PG.

PG: Billups
    SG: Gordon
    SF: Butler
    PF: Griffin
    C: Jordan

I was very pleased with this lineup, but now they've gone and fvcked it all up. They had better make some more trades.

Why would you start Billups over Mo Williams? Chauncey is just a chucker these days. Did not like his play in NY AT ALL

Why would you start Billups over Mo Williams? Chauncey is just a chucker these days. Did not like his play in NY AT ALL
    Well, Billups is a smarter and more experienced player. I would trust him to have the ball late in games, plus he's a fantastic free throw shooter. But, I do remember him struggling to defend some quick PGs.

Quote Originally Posted by TrueRob
    Well, Billups is a smarter and more experienced player. I would trust him to have the ball late in games, plus he's a fantastic free throw shooter. But, I do remember him struggling to defend some quick PGs.
    That's okay, when there's a quicker PG we usually just put Eric Gor...... oh..... right

Hey Fiasco did you see what Clipper Joe said on CTB?

"Pincus said ( on radio) that Gordon and his agent were asking way too much for an extension and the Clippers felt they couldn't get near it."

Basically Gordon's agent was asking for a near max deal. Apparently Neil did try to meet with him before trade. Probably to gauge if they would extend for less than the max (available max, not true max). Once agent/Gordon basically wanted the max.... Clippers decided to move him. Doesn't make it much better but at least Olshey met with EJ and his agent.

Didn't know that... but that's a little comforting, I guess.

Still going to miss EJ. Nothing we can do about it now, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Fiasco
    Didn't know that... but that's a little comforting, I guess.

Still going to miss EJ. Nothing we can do about it now, though.
    Honestly I think EJ will be better off. Him and Kaman will play a great 2 man game and Gordon will get his own team. I expect this dude to explode into a superstar this season with all the touches he will get. 20+ shots.

If Lakers lose battle for Dwight too then they are in some deep shit.

Lamar Odom left for nothing and they didn't sign anyone with the real impact.
    Expect Pau to be angry because they wanted to trade him,add Mike Brown as a coach who no one listens to and things aren't looking too well for Lakers fans.

Quote Originally Posted by Clutch
    If Lakers lose battle for Dwight too then they are in some deep shit.

Lamar Odom left for nothing and they didn't sign anyone with the real impact.
    Expect Pau to be angry because they wanted to trade him,add Mike Brown as a coach who no one listens to and things aren't looking too well for Lakers fans.
    especially since odom was the calming factor on the team and the one who set up all team dinners. i mean, just look at kobe and fisher's reactions to odom being traded...they def felt it and he'll be missed. i expect kobe to blow up at teammate on the court at some point this season then mike brown will just make a weird face and pace back and forth

I usually hit open layups

He was replying to someone in the background saying they were blocking traffic.

Good college starter AznTacoLover's Avatar

Nooooo I like Eric Gordon..
    Last edited by AznTacoLover; 12-15-2011 at 03:34 AM.

A top 3 SG and possible top 5 pick (franchise bigman) to rent a top 3 PG for one year? No thanks.

And yes, it will be ONE YEAR. CP3 won't sign an extension, and the Clips will be forced to trade him at the beginning of next season, or lose him for nothing. Round and round we go.