Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Default Re: Spartacus: Vengeance January 27th

Spartacus would beat everyone in a fight.

That finale was awesome. I bet the baby of Spartacus is still alive. I initially said no way, thats instant death. And it might be but after the first seasons finale? Nothing would surprise me.

And good luck fighting the Roman army...Spartacus better recruit, train his ass off. Unless the Romans dont think its THAT big of a deal. Afterall it is only one man. I can see Spartacus freeing slaves off ships to recruit again.

Also didnt one of those guys have a beef with Spartacus? He was the homo who slept with one of Spartacus men. Cant think of his name but he was apart of the group that attacked first at night down going down moutain side. I wonder if he still has an agenda to kill Spartacus

Serious playground baller AboveTheRim.'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    Spartacus would beat everyone in a fight.

That finale was awesome. I bet the baby of Spartacus is still alive. I initially said no way, thats instant death. And it might be but after the first seasons finale? Nothing would surprise me.

And good luck fighting the Roman army...Spartacus better recruit, train his ass off. Unless the Romans dont think its THAT big of a deal. Afterall it is only one man. I can see Spartacus freeing slaves off ships to recruit again.

Also didnt one of those guys have a beef with Spartacus? He was the homo who slept with one of Spartacus men. Cant think of his name but he was apart of the group that attacked first at night down going down moutain side. I wonder if he still has an agenda to kill Spartacus
    nah, they seem cool now.

I was wondering if Illthyia died, it seemed kind of vague whether or not she's still living. Hopefully she makes it into next season somehow, she is BEAUTIFUL, and a pretty awesome character.

Doctore

Dont H8 the Laker H8er glidedrxlr22's Avatar

Great ending! I was shocked about Doctore. I thought he'd get even with the Egyptian. Nobody does season finales like Spartacus. We have to wait till January 2013!

The Egyptian playa

Last edited by glidedrxlr22; 04-02-2012 at 12:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AboveTheRim.
    nah, they seem cool now.

I was wondering if Illthyia died, it seemed kind of vague whether or not she's still living. Hopefully she makes it into next season somehow, she is BEAUTIFUL, and a pretty awesome character.
    She's absolutely dead.

Quote Originally Posted by NoGunzJustSkillz
    She's absolutely dead.
    how can you say that? after watching lucretia also in similar dire situation at the end of last season? although, what purpose would she have? she is not gonna align with future roman dudes trying to come at spartacus, so she serves no purpose.

i was dead on with mira i'll miss her cute freckly face! shame about doctore too. ashur DEAD! and RIP lucretia, i liked her but without batiatus she seemed so powerless and weak. she was still kinda hot with that red hair, old but still hot.

love this show, season finales are a beast i watched season 1's finale about 5 times, im gonna watch this one a couple more times

Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99
    how can you say that? after watching lucretia also in similar dire situation at the end of last season? although, what purpose would she have? she is not gonna align with future roman dudes trying to come at spartacus, so she serves no purpose.

i was dead on with mira i'll miss her cute freckly face! shame about doctore too. ashur DEAD! and RIP lucretia, i liked her but without batiatus she seemed so powerless and weak. she was still kinda hot with that red hair, old but still hot.

love this show, season finales are a beast i watched season 1's finale about 5 times, im gonna watch this one a couple more times
    So Ilithyia isn't getting her own reprieve for next season? Is she completely gone?
    DeKnight: She's completely dead. We looked at what was coming next with Crassus and Caesar launching a full-scale war against the rebel slaves. Ilithyia and Lucretia didn't have a place in that world. There was no scenario that Crassus was going to take those two with him or take Ilithyia with him. Crassus doesn't know them. They would be damaged goods no matter how you sliced it. Could she come back in a flashback? Absolutely possible, but no plans at the moment.

Read more: http://www.seattlepi.com/ae/tv/tvgui...#ixzz1qxRrJB8j
    -series creator and executive producer Steven DeKnight

I wish she had renewed for Spartacus Vengeance. Instead she went on to CSI:NY and the bad, bad, bad zombie movie for sy fy....Zombie Apocalypse with Ving Rhames

I was pleasantly surprised to see Naevia in the beginning of Colombiana.

I actually enjoyed this show. Gannicus and Spartacus are my favorite characters.

Still might be my most favorite show of all time. I watch it here and there (24/7 stream) when I have a few mins to kill... and sometimes I realized I watched it for the entire random episode

Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99 View Post
    Still might be my most favorite show of all time. I watch it here and there (24/7 stream) when I have a few mins to kill... and sometimes I realized I watched it for the entire random episode
    It's my all time favorite show too. I met Jai Courtney (aka Varro) at Be Here Now, the documentary on Andy Whitfield's (aka Spartacus #1) fight with cancer. I ran into John Hannah(Batiatus) at California Adventure.