Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Default Re: WHY are the Heat losing?

Quote Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
    maybe there just not good enough

in before miami heat fans talk bout the ecf.
    Record was worse last year.

Very good NBA starter ConanRulesNBC's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23
    At least LeBron actually had some good games in the playoffs. Rose has been exposed in the playoffs last year. He shot 35% from the field in the conference finals. He's not even impressive againts the Pacers.
    Rose didn't have good games? Also, where was LeBron during the NBA finals? Nowhere to be found. He got shut down by Shawn Marion.

Quote Originally Posted by ConanRulesNBC
    Rose didn't have good games? Also, where was LeBron during the NBA finals? Nowhere to be found. He got shut down by Shawn Marion.

Heat are going to beat the Bulls in the playoffs again unless Rose become as good as the 1980's Jordan. Rose is not even better than Prime Scottie Pippen.I don't see rose winning another MVP Award with his current stats.

Bulls are going to the Finals this year. Book it.

Quote Originally Posted by StateOfMind12
    It sounds more like you don't understand what he was trying to say. You were talking about why he shouldn't call Lebron a failure but in that post he explains why he calls him a failure.

I guess it doesn't make sense since he was responding to Lebron23 instead of you but it is relevant to the conversation.
    This thread was created to discuss why the heat have been losing games of late. He's talking about lebron is not a GOAT contender and that's why he's a failure. ...........that's going way off track.

Not airballing my layups anymore vinsanity2756's Avatar

Heat are going to beat the Bulls in the playoffs again unless Rose become as good as the 1980's Jordan. Rose is not even better than Prime Scottie Pippen.I don't see rose winning another MVP Award with his current stats.
    did you watch his performance in the 4th quarter yesterday in boston. pretty impressive if you ask me.

Very good NBA starter ConanRulesNBC's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RaininTwos
    This thread was created to discuss why the heat have been losing games of late. He's talking about lebron is not a GOAT contender and that's why he's a failure. ...........that's going way off track.
    You responded to me and then pointed out that it was off topic. Even though I don't see how this is really off topic. LeBron again isn't taking over games like a GOAT should and one of the reasons the Heat are losing.

how do you overrate your team so? delusionalism? narcissism? ignorance? or all three?

Local High School Star Inactive's Avatar

Players that are considered possible GOAT don't come up short with some of the teams LeBron has or disappeared like LeBron has in big games.
    Which GOAT candidate hasn't come up short even with a good team? Jordan came up short in 90, with the same roster that won the next 3 in a row.

Shaq and Kobe.

Magic and Kareem.

Kareem and Oscar.

Jordan and Pippen.

Wilt, West, Goodrich.

Bird, Mchale, and Parish.

Wade, Bosh, and James.

All these guys lost, when they played together. People forgot about their failures, with time, and judge them based on their body of work. As long as Lebron eventually wins, I don't think future generations will really care about the times he came up short.

Banned

Sure, but you are the one that responded to him and attempted to argue with him about it so it's on your part too.

You responded to me and then pointed out that it was off topic. Even though I don't see how this is really off topic. LeBron again isn't taking over games like a GOAT should and one of the reasons the Heat are losing.
    Yeah, exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by vinsanity2756
    did you watch his performance in the 4th quarter yesterday in boston. pretty impressive if you ask me.

I remembered his performance in the playoffs last year. I don't see Rose and the Bulls beating this team in a best of 7 series. LeBron also did the same thing in Cleveland with a much better statsline.

Quote Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
    how do you overrate your team so? delusionalism? narcissism? ignorance? or all three?
    hopeful delusions of grandeur, imagination.
    statistical trending patterns.

his reply with lebron being overated and a failure is a legit reply to the question. In the question itself it stats why is the heat losing? which implies that they should be winning all the time. Conan replied that that is only so because lebron is on the miami heat team and hes "overrated" whichs makes people think miami heat should always win. But infact he is really a failure and ovverrated and heat rightfully so should be losing those games because there not as great as they seem.

Quote Originally Posted by Inactive
    Which GOAT candidate hasn't come up short even with a good team? Jordan came up short in 90, with the same roster that won the next 3 in a row.

Shaq and Kobe. Lost to Timmy's Spurs who are considered a dynasty

Magic and Kareem. Lost to Bird

Kareem and Oscar. Didn't truly lose again if I'm not mistaken Big O retired after having a terribly injury riddled title defense season, and Kareem then wanted out.

Jordan and Pippen. Pippen finally grew up, only reason they actually beat cleveland in 90 was because of Pippen's arrival, and the Pistons basically 3peat if Zeke doesn't injure his ankle

Wilt, West, Goodrich. Lost to Bill Russell and the C's dynasty

Bird, Mchale, and Parish. Lost to magic and kareem

Wade, Bosh, and James.

All these guys lost, when they played together. People forgot about their failures, with time, and judge them based on their body of work. As long as Lebron eventually wins, I don't think future generations will really care about the times he came up short.
    Everyone else lost to a dynasty, or another top ten player, who they also beat, see bolded..

Bronzy lost too...a one shot title team. and a Spurs team who he had no chance of beating anyways so I and no one else for that matter, should fault him for that Finals loss.

Local High School Star Inactive's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rose
    Everyone else lost to a dynasty, or another top ten player.

Bronzy lost too...a one shot title team. and a Spurs team who he had no chance of beating anyways so I and no one else for that matter, should fault him for that Finals loss.
    And if Miami wins a couple times, do you think anyone will care about that?