Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    ISH' Muslim Community LEFT4DEAD's Avatar

Default Re: Wade and Kobe so far this season

Quote Originally Posted by Bladers
    No one is arguing Kobe vs Lebron. Im sowing you how Kobe gets legitly injured and plays while Lebron and wade have questionable injuries and sit out.

aka pinky, the latest ankle injury.
    For wade its beyond count.

But I love you avoid the video which shows.

One was fake (questionable), one wasn't.
    One sat out games, one didn't.
    One acted like they were shot.
    One was cool calm and collected.

Are those true or not?
    Both injuries were legit, you cant simply argue that, because on both videos you can see inverted foot.
    You can not really know how bad was it for a player. For me its worse to jump on somebody's foot (lebron's case) than to land on the floor wrong. And you cant judge somebody's reaction on injury. Its just in their nature.

Quote Originally Posted by LEFT4DEAD
    Both injuries were legit, you cant simply argue that, because on both videos you can see inverted foot.
    You can not really know how bad was it for a player. For me its worse to jump on somebody's foot (lebron's case) than to land on the floor wrong. And you cant judge somebody's reaction on injury. Its just in their nature.

LOL ARE YOU RETARDED? DO YOU KNOW WHAT EXTENTION IS? LEBRON HARDLY TWEEKED HIS ANKLE. KOBE WENT FOR A JUMPER AND LANDED COMPLETELY ON HIS ANKLE WITH ALL HIS WEIGTH FULLLLLLLLY EXTENDED!!

You can't have its any worser than that. But I figure you are a bruce blitz fanboy so I know your judgement is obviously clouded.

on both videos you can see inverted foot.
    Nope. LeBron stepped on the other guy's foot but never rolled his ankle.

ISH' Muslim Community LEFT4DEAD's Avatar

LOL ARE YOU RETARDED? DO YOU KNOW WHAT EXTENTION IS? LEBRON HARDLY TWEEKED HIS ANKLE. KOBE WENT FOR A JUMPER AND LANDED COMPLETELY ON HIS ANKLE WITH ALL HIS WEIGTH FULLLLLLLLY EXTENDED!!

You can't have its any worser than that. But I figure you are a bruce blitz fanboy so I know your judgement is obviously clouded.
    Lol, why would I be a fan of that retard? He clearly shited on you so hard so you cant take him out of your head. And sorry for ****ing you all this time. I usually do it with my gf. She went to her mother today so I had to find somebody else to jerk on. Your thread was first. Keep your head up.

WE MISS U CHALMERS :( JerrySteakhouse's Avatar

Are you really that stupid or have you got no idea what's going on down in LA the past year?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_unNY...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xi6933w82t4#t=2m24s
    There is a big difference between injuries that keep you outta the game or injuries that just nag you, moron.

And why should an old ankle tweek? Or even that mild pre-season sprain?

Quote Originally Posted by Phong
    Nope. LeBron stepped on the other guy's foot but never rolled his ankle.

Let him alone, he's a blind hater listening to THE blind hater (bruce blitz)

Quote Originally Posted by JerrySteakhouse
    There is a big difference between injuries that keep you outta the game or injuries that just nag you, moron.

And why should an old ankle tweek? Or even that mild pre-season sprain?
    lol @ this idiot. Lebron just sat out on a fake injury acouple of days ago.
    Kobe had a legit ankle injury last march and played. Lebron sat out 7 games with a sore pinky, Kobe played through his broken finger.

Wade's qustionable injuries are beyond count, dude has so much non-existent injury. Its beyond ridiculous. The guy just sat out 4 games for a sore foot which he compared to a Plantar Fasciitis, which is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy worse But he didn't have Plantar Fasciitis, just a sore foot and sat out 4 games. Kobe had Plantar Fasciitis in 04 and didn't sit out any games.

Lol, why would I be a fan of that retard? He clearly shited on you so hard so you cant take him out of your head. And sorry for ****ing you all this time. I usually do it with my gf. She went to her mother today so I had to find somebody else to jerk on. Your thread was first. Keep your head up.

Lol @ this fool I destroyed you throughout the thread and now you have ran out of excuse and cowering in the corner like a lil bitch. Just like i used to do with Gino. I haven't lost my touch.

WE MISS U CHALMERS :( JerrySteakhouse's Avatar

lol @ this idiot. Lebron just sat out on a fake injury acouple of days ago.
    Kobe had a legit ankle injury last march and played. Lebron sat out 7 games with a sore pinky, Kobe played through his broken finger.

Wade's qustionable injuries are beyond count, dude has so much non-existent injury. Its beyond ridiculous. The guy just sat out 4 games for a sore foot which he compared to a Plantar Fasciitis, which is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy worse But he didn't have Plantar Fasciitis, just a sore foot and sat out 4 games. Kobe had Plantar Fasciitis in 04 and didn't sit out any games.
    Wow, you are truly an idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by JerrySteakhouse
    Wow, you are truly an idiot.
    Yep. Let him have his lonely life.

Quote Originally Posted by Faptastrophe
    You said Wade is old and pathetic. What else did I have to call you?
    Just plain stupidity.
    you got trolled....and exposed as a PMSing overly sensitive girl. anyone with descent intelligence could have told you i was trolling and wasnt being serious, but your inept ability to detect sarcasm or someone bullshitting just makes you stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by heyhey
    Lol@ left 4 dead talking about Kobe faking wrist injury when there's video of Kobe's wrist swollen like a balloon from like 3 games ago. And this is suppose to b a neutral fan
    Dude thinks we all forgot about the old Sonics/Lakers rivalries. off-topic, but after the Showtime era, I remember when the Sonics used to whoop us good.

owwwww

Wade: 176 points in the entire season so far
    Kobe: 172 points in the last 4 games

This season, 12 games, of course Kobe was better so far. You dont need to be an expert to tell so. Also, you dont need to be an expert to say that Wade was better last 2-3 years easily. And tell me, how big retard you need to be to compare injured player since start of the season and a top 10 player playing arguably his best season so far?

seattle still got some good weed....

Wade is nowhere near Kobe...

Back to Business

Kobe playin like a ***** with nun to lose and my mom told me dats a very dangerous type of ***** to f$&@ wit.