Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Local High School Star Joshumitsu's Avatar

Default Re: 7 kids beating the shit out of helpless asian kid

We gotta stop the bullying. Here's another recent video showing an Asian kid getting beat up:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gKrcFufOno

Quote Originally Posted by Joshumitsu
    We gotta stop the bullying. Here's another recent video showing an Asian kid getting beat up:

I felt sorry for him dude, why would they do that?

Quote Originally Posted by ace23
    She's not a dumb bitch; she's probably just nervous.

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by $LakerGold
    I look pretty thin? lol

Anyways, Do whatever I gotta do.. I'll even die trying if I have to... those kids dont even know how to punch and I'm not even gonna break down the plan lol cuz thats just stupid.... Like what my trainer said.. If you're in that type of situation, you only got a few seconds to think bout what you gonna do and make sure you do it right Kick one of them in the knee (sidekick) or run.

But damn, you gotta feel heated just by watching that vid. This shit really killed me inside.. glad one of them got caught.

Now I have another reason why I should keep training..
    Haha, a little thin, yes..
    I don't know, I still don't think anyone would be able to get out of that situation better than the kid did, hitting back even if you're really strong would only lead to getting beaten more. You just can't hit yourself out of that situation unless you're a pro fighter.

Yeah, I'm really happy too, so glad about the fact that the one retarded kid didn't wear any mask, he's going to get some good old fashioned beating now... I HOPE.

people.... everything that happens, happens for a reason... anybody who ever got killed, shot, hurt, whatever HAD it coming (even if it was an accident most of the time).......... believe it or not... 99.99% of the time that person or those persons HAD it coming....... that other 00.01% is caused by actions of random racism/lunacy...

there is always horrible consequences in life to the bad/stupid/cocky deeds you do.... ALWAYS... sooner or later....

even in this Asian kids case.... what they did was horrible yes and cowardly... but he HAD it coming... Its not like they randomly jumped the kid.... if you read the papers carefully you would know this Asian kid was one of the members who did this exact same thing against one of those 7 guys who beat him up....

strive to be a good person with good intentions, dont do anything illegal... treat others like you want to be treated... and no human will ever do something bad to you... stop giving other people a reason to harm you... there are people crazy enough to harm you, but only if you give them a REASON.... dont give them that reason...
    Last edited by pauk; 01-18-2012 at 04:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pauk
    people.... everything that happens, happens for a reason... anybody who ever got killed, shot, hurt, whatever HAD it coming (even if it was an accident most of the time).......... believe it or not... 99.99% of the time that person or those persons HAD it coming.......
    What the fvck

5-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by TheAdmiral3
    yeah asians are cowards, they gang up on other people to beat up cause they're soft
    No sir those are the Latinos and Blacks

Quote Originally Posted by chazzy
    What the fvck
    yes... always a REASON...

you brake your leg while skateboarding... there is your reason, you HAD it coming..

you get killed as a soldier in another hostile country... there is your reason, you HAD it coming..

you get beat up by masked guy, somebody you dont know, later find out thats the guy your group of friends were beating some months later... there is your reason, you HAD it coming....

you get in a fight with somebody and he manages to beat you up... why? are you one of those cocky tony montana "im not afraid of no man/this is my world" wannabees? did you insult him? did you gave that lunatic a reason to throw a punch?.... there is your reason, you HAD it coming....

you get killed in a car accident....... there is your reason, you are driving a car and most likely didnt pay attention or made a stupid decision, you HAD it coming...

you get cancer... as a smoker... there you go, had it coming...

your country invades a country, kicks their behind..... all of the sudden some crazy guys from that country flies over and suicide bombs a place near you... yes, there was a reason for that persons action, you HAD it coming... maybe not you personally, but you as a people, your people opened the possibilites for you to get killed even if you never knew anything about it....

and so on and so on..........

there is always reason, you 99% of the time HAD it coming.... just sit back and think about anything that happened in history carefully... and you will see what i mean...

that other 1% is like where you get hurt/killed/whatever for no REASON or where you didnt have it coming....... is stuff like getting random deadly biological/genetical illness and so on... is stuff like being a Girl and getting Raped (you could actually HAD that coming aswell if you were walking alone in middle of nowhere in middle of the night or being in a party and getting drunk, passing out)... or being for example Black and meeting some crazy Nazis (there is a reason, but you didnt HAD it coming or actually maybe you did for walking alone in a Nazi neighbourhood or maybe because you badmouthed one of those idiots before?)... and so on....

understand? there is almost always a reason....
    Last edited by pauk; 01-18-2012 at 05:15 PM.

strive to be a good person with good intentions, dont do anything illegal... treat others like you want to be treated... and no human will ever do something bad to you... stop giving other people a reason to harm you... there are people crazy enough to harm you, but only if you give them a REASON.... dont give them that reason...

People that grew up in a hood would beg to differ. You can get killed for having nice Jordans.

Quote Originally Posted by heavensdevil
    People that grew up in a hood would beg to differ. You can get killed for having nice Jordans.
    You're in the hood, why are u wearing Jordans?

So let me get this straight. If you, and innocent bystander, got shot by a stray bullet during a driveby, you deserve it?

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by pauk
    people.... everything that happens, happens for a reason... anybody who ever got killed, shot, hurt, whatever HAD it coming (even if it was an accident most of the time).......... believe it or not... 99.99% of the time that person or those persons HAD it coming....... that other 00.01% is caused by actions of random racism/lunacy...

there is always horrible consequences in life to the bad/stupid/cocky deeds you do.... ALWAYS... sooner or later....

even in this Asian kids case.... what they did was horrible yes and cowardly... but he HAD it coming... Its not like they randomly jumped the kid.... if you read the papers carefully you would know this Asian kid was one of the members who did this exact same thing against one of those 7 guys who beat him up....

You actually think that FOB kid was part of a gang?? You serious?

What the.. have you seen the Asian kid? This can't be serious. Kid attacks homework problems and video games, not people.

Also, are you trying to say that bad things never happen to good, innocent people? Where do you live? From all your scenarios (ie. if you get killed by a drunk driver), essentially, you want everyone to be Jesus Christ reincarnated and to lock themselves inside their house and do nothing "risky" (like skateboard or drive a car apparently..) otherwise if something bad happens to them, it's their fault.

I mean, if you actually believe that a FOB asian nerd weighing about 120 lbs. is gonna participate in a gang beating.. well.. I guess it makes sense then.
    Last edited by RandomBalla55; 01-18-2012 at 10:46 PM.

Banned

the 7 kids were charged...

white kid was the only one charged as an adult though.

http://www.suntimes.com/news/metro/1...ube-video.html

[QUOTE]Seven teens have been charged in connection with in the brutal beating and robbery of a 17-year-old boy in a Bridgeport alleyway on Sunday, an attack captured on video and later posted on YouTube.

Raymond Palomino, 17, of the 3500 block of South Hoyne Avenue, is the only one of the seven to be charged as an adult, according to a police News Affairs statement released early Wednesday.

He is charged with one count each of robbery and aggravated battery, both felonies, the release said. He is expected to appear in bond court later Wednesday.

A 16-year-old Arlington Heights boy as well as five Chicago teens -- a 16-year-old boy, four 15-year-old boys and a 15-year-old girl -- were also charged, the release said. They each face one count of felony robbery and one count of felony aggravated battery. Their identities were not released because of their age.

The beating was captured on video by an accomplice and later posted on YouTube. The video shows the mob of teens yelling the n-word more than 25 times as they punched and kicked the victim