Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Default Re: Spurs depth is severely underrated

Sixers bench vs the Orlando Magic. I dont hear you tho Wonder Woman? Must be saving a young female experiencing her first period.

My Pimp Hand Is Lethal Wonder Bread Kid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by niko
    -Richard Jefferson is the missing piece to a Spurs title.
    -Mahimi is a future all star. (My favorite personally as he scored like 9 pts total in about 10 minutes and then was released).
    -Blair is a future all star.
    -George Hill is the second coming. (Note: He was traded, so he's not anymore.)
    -Tiago Splitter is the greatest thing ever.
    -Tiago Splitter is now averaging 20 minutes a game and fulfilling his role as greatest thing ever.

I'm 100% sure you've started more or all of these threads too.
    Please find those threads and then link each one in this thread. I'll wait...

I like how that list started somewhat realistic then dove into the outer limits of sanity or as we all call it, Niko's thought process.

Again, please find those threads that I never started.

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    Sixers bench vs the Orlando Magic. I dont hear you tho Wonder Woman? Must be saving a young female experiencing her first period.
    31 points versus a team that is making the Wizards look like the Dream team?

Really GOBB, you thought that performance was worthy of that post?

I'm trying to figure you out? You seek the same thing you are seemingly denouncing and utterly cantankerous towards.

Quote Originally Posted by Droid101
    I think the better statement is "Spurs starters are severely overrated."

They play well when they bench their starters.
    Considering we're down our best player, the starters have played admirably.

Quote Originally Posted by Wonder Bread Kid
    31 points versus a team that is making the Wizards look like the Dream team?

Really GOBB, you thought that performance was worthy of that post?

I'm trying to figure you out? You seek the same thing you are seemingly denouncing and utterly cantankerous towards.
    Sixers bench vs Orlando Magic. What Orlando is no longer a good team? You complained about the bench performance vs bad teams and how stats are "inflated". Now it was vs the Magic, and their defensive anchor Dwight Howard. And its excuses.

You trying to figure me out? Press pause and try to figure out your nutty argument first clown.

Sixers bench vs Orlando Magic. What Orlando is no longer a good team? You complained about the bench performance vs bad teams and how stats are "inflated". Now it was vs the Magic, and their defensive anchor Dwight Howard. And its excuses.

You trying to figure me out? Press pause and try to figure out your nutty argument first clown.
    So you're telling me the Magic are a good team? The team that has average 74 points a game in the last four games? The team that scored 56 against the sub par Celtics?

I don't get it, what world do you live in were every opponent the Sixers beat is a contender? At least own up to the fact that these teams are crap. I wouldn't brag about our bench killing the Suns or Warriors. They're sorry teams, bottom line.

And 31 points from the bench, you brag about?

I'd say grow up but I fear you are an adult who believes these irrationalities. If that's the case, I have a better shot at making a turtle moo than knocking sense into that rock you call a brain.

So you're telling me the Magic are a good team? The team that has average 74 points a game in the last four games? The team that scored 56 against the sub par Celtics?

I don't get it, what world do you live in were every opponent the Sixers beat is a contender? At least own up to the fact that these teams are crap. I wouldn't brag about our bench killing the Suns or Warriors. They're sorry teams, bottom line.

And 31 points from the bench, you brag about?

I'd say grow up but I fear you are an adult who believes these irrationalities. If that's the case, I have a better shot at making a turtle moo than knocking sense into that rock you call a brain.
    Start with bold. Where did I say that? Quote it for me. If you cant, why make up things? What world are you in? Damn you're so easy to own.

Anyway, yes Orlando is a good team. Thats the whole point. You say Sixers beat up on bad teams. I show a game of a good team where Sixers won and the Night Watch (bench) did its thing. You say "Orlando is bad."

Up next we have Chicago, Miami, Atlanta, Lakers, Spurs, Clippers.

If Sixers win, it was to a bad team.
    If Sixers lose, it was to a good team

Lets hope Sixers dont beat the Spurs. I'd hate for you to tell me what world am I in where Spurs are actually...good.

Sideote: Please dont play this fake ass maturity card. We're both adults, yet one adult told the other...

I don't care what anyone's opinion on anything is, least of all yours.
    Yet here you are with NUMEROUS posts responding/replying (most of which I ignored) to my opinion. So which is it? you care or you dont care? Maybe you will answer after you find out what world you actually live in...clown.

And I dont need to pull up threads, do searches to prove any of what I've said. Its ALL in this very thread. So you dont have to travel to outerspace even tho your thoughts are from there.
    Last edited by GOBB; 01-31-2012 at 06:53 PM.

Start with bold. Where did I say that? Quote it for me. If you cant, why make up things? What world are you in? Damn you're so easy to own.
    The fact that you challenge every time I've questioned an opponent you're Sixers have beaten. Obviously my comment bordered on exaggerated sarcasm. But why should I expect you to be smart enough to get that.

And the fact that you use the term "own" just illustrates your age range or mental capacity.

Anyway, yes Orlando is a good team. Thats the whole point. You say Sixers beat up on bad teams. I show a game of a good team where Sixers won and the Night Watch (bench) did its thing. You say "Orlando is bad."
    Orlando of the past couple of weeks is a good team? Seriously, this is were your delusional blindness comes into play.

Up next we have Chicago, Miami, Atlanta, Lakers, Spurs, Clippers.
    So the Sixers are off easy street now, huh?

What happens if they go 3-3 or 2-4 or 1-5?

If Sixers win, it was to a bad team.
    If Sixers lose, it was to a good team
    Nope, beat the good teams, they're good teams. Beat the bad teams, they're bad. It's that simple.

Lets hope Sixers dont beat the Spurs. I'd hate for you to tell me what world am I in where Spurs are actually...good.
    I should throw it in your face when the Spurs win but I'm not 12.

Sideote: Please dont play this fake ass maturity card. We're both adults, yet one adult told the other...
    Do you live in another country where 15 is the adult age?

Yet here you are with NUMEROUS posts responding/replying (most of which I ignored) to my opinion. So which is it? you care or you dont care? Maybe you will answer after you find out what world you actually live in...clown.
    I'm pretty sure you came into my thread with your immature Philly BS.

And I dont need to pull up threads, do searches to prove any of what I've said. Its ALL in this very thread. So you dont have to travel to outerspace even tho your thoughts are from there.
    I talked about Jefferson being the missing piece to a title in a thread praising the Spurs bench?

I talked about a former Spurs player (Hill) in a thread praising our current bench?

Does your idiocy not no any boundaries?

If you're truly an adult, truly a "man", then get the hell out of my thread with your senseless Philly bs.

Me Sleeping on the Spurs
    Sleeping on their bench
    Snoring and drooling while I do both

Spurs fans after another 1st round exit

Quote Originally Posted by DKLaker
    Me Sleeping on the Spurs
    Sleeping on their bench
    Snoring and drooling while I do both

Spurs fans after another 1st round exit
    Sleeping is what our main guys are all doing, atleast until Pop wakes them up for the playoffs. You think Duncan, Pop are going for every W? Nah. Tony Parker doesn't even seem to be going all out, for the most part he's just setting up the team (averaging the most points of his career). Manu could be back mid Feb, but Pop is probably going to sit him out until possibly March. Why? Because ultimately the regular season doesn't mean to much for this team. And when it does too much (last year= 2nd best record, injuries) you see a result like you did last playoffs. I'm sure Pop wouldn't care about getting a 7th or 8th seed, as long as we make the playoffs. Once we are there, that's when Pop will put all the pieces in the right place and see if, with the talent we have, we can make a nice run.

We get it, you underestimate us. We've heard this for years now since we won it all in '07. Yes were at the end of a dynasty, but that's why we are playing the way we are and why our bench is making such an impact. We're doing it Pop's way and honestly I can't say any other head coach in this league is more fit to do the most he can with this roster than Greg Popovich.

In Pop we Trust.

I guess.

Got that all out of your system kid?

Back to the subject on hand, finally.

Sixers bench rises to the occasion vs the Bulls.

How can you say the bulls are playing well? They are no rockets!

I'm trying to figure out why you felt the need to post this. Is it some kind of insecurity? Maybe a inferiority complex.

I mean, you're the one who came in here with your "Sixers bench > Spurs bench" nonsense as if the title of the post or the original post has anything to do with comparing the two.

Where it said "Spurs depth is severely underrated" you saw "Spurs bench > Sixers bench".

One can only infer that you may have an inferiority complex. I mean, the context of the thread had nothing to do with benches or insulting the Sixers but you couldn't help it, could you.

I get that you're nothing more than a glorified homer who trolls the forum. 49,000 posts since ISH went from EZ Board to Vbulletin. Kind of sad.

But congrats on finally beating a quality opponent.

Now GTFO.
    Last edited by Wonder Bread Kid; 02-02-2012 at 11:17 AM.