Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 310111213
    Local High School Star KelticForce1349's Avatar

Default Re: Why is anyone against gay marriage?

Quote Originally Posted by Bladers
    why is anyone against child molesters or bestiality?

Actually...a better question to ask is "why aren't we more outraged about pedophiles than we are about gay people?"

See Chris Hanson go from city to city and watch how everyone from your plumber to your preacher comes out to have sex with a 14 year old. No big deal right? Those f@gs can't be forgiven for their consensual acts though, that sh!t is wrong !!!

I luv the logic of the straight male brain...couldn't ever dream that gay men could mean more available women to choose from. A much better idea is to criticize every dude that is perceived as gay and try to make them get in line. Increase the competition for the ladies, Ignore child predators and let gay people know that God personally told you gay people upset him. (God would have told the gay people directly but he is too upset with them right now...give it more time)

Look around your school, your neighborhood, etc and make sure no one is acting gay. It is painfully obvious the gay people are only acting gay because no one has told them it is not cool yet...after all, the whole future of our society is dependent upon stamping out the gay problem.

Pedophiles? No big deal. Queers? Honey, go get my marching shoes and let's make a big sign to carry with us.

[COLOR="White"]I apologize for the gayness of my post. In the future I will refrain from taking the focus off the pedophiles, rapists, people who engage in or force incest, the people who abduct children, the child-traffickers etc and stay focused on the real enemy.[/COLOR]
    Last edited by KelticForce1349; 01-29-2012 at 02:29 PM.

Local High School Star KelticForce1349's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bladers
    I'm talking about the statement made by every pro gay marriage individual that "people are born homo so they should be allowed to do as they wish." what about pedos and zoophilia... if people are born homos then people are also born pedos and zoos.

You can't have it one way. If you legalize gay marriage you have to also legalize pedophiles and bestiality.

Congratulations...you just got all the child-predators and the bestiality freaks in your corner.

Can't sum it up any better than this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=Y4Z7tl7Vy8U

NBA sixth man of the year DaHeezy's Avatar

I have gay friends so I'm pretty comfortable with gay relationships. One of my best friends came out the closet about 8 years ago and we've remained good friends ever since. So I've had a lot of exposure to the gay community.
    I do believe however that marriage is the vow between man and woman and am against gay marriages. In my perception, gays aren't marrying because of the values, it's more to prove a point and stick it to everyone else. They want to marry because they can't.
    Honestly, the gay community consider a 2 month relationship long term. Marriages go against their very lifestyle.
    On the other hand I find it ironic when something is considered gay and straight guy is doing it, gays throw a big hissy fit.

Da Mavs

The only reason anyone is against it is religion. There is nothing inherently wrong with it..if this is truly a free country, no one should be bound by the laws of someone else's religion.