Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Default Re: Shaq butthurt about Superman

Quote Originally Posted by 32Dayz
    I have seen you hate on Shaq before... so Shaq hater or Kobe stan whatever you prefer.

The fact is Shaq is one of the greatest ever... Top 5 with a case for Top 3 or even GOAT.

He had the superman tattoo, cars, everything.

Howard copying him is lame... and he has tried to copy other parts of his persona too.

I am not saying Shaq is right if he is still mad about it but damn he has a reason to be alittle butthurt.

Anyway he has not been that over critical of Dwight so this thread is pointless.
    Shaq brought my favorite team 3 rings and created a new dynasty. I'm glad he was a Laker, and I honestly think that if he had a better work ethic, he could have been the GOAT.

He's also an immature douche who left teams on bad terms, shamelessly chased a ring during his last few seasons, and has been a horrible sports analyst who can't back up his arguments. There hasn't been enough distance between his retirement and his last season in the league, and he obviously still has beefs with certain players, in particular Dwight.

And this whole "Superman" thing is fvcking retarded. Is we're really going to play the "who was called Superman first?" game, then the only true Superman is Kirk Alyn. But this isn't an argument grown-ass men are supposed to be having.

Decent playground baller

Quote Originally Posted by Ca$H
    Why does kobe get any blame for the Shaq-Kobe beef?

Shaq's had beef with penny, kobe, wade, riley, stan van gundy,
    dwight, steve nash.

Kobe had beef with Shaq.

Gasol after winning the 2010 finals said he loved kobe. Guys like sasha, walton, artest also love the guy.

Shaq is clearly an instigator. Kobe had enough and all he did was retaliate
    I agree that Shaq deserves most of the blame, but you have to remember that Kobe's matured a lot over the years and certainly caused his share of problems. But yes, Shaq's history speaks for itself.

And wow, I don't know that I've seen a post by 32 Dayz that isn't paragraphs of constant Kobe bashing, regardless of whether or not Kobe has anything to do with the thread. Added to ignore list. I swear my ignore list is nothing but Kobe stans/haters.

But BACK on topic, Shaq couldn't be more immature for his age and needs to let stupid shit like this go. Seriously, it's a nickname, of which Shaq has dozens. He needs to let it go.

Quote Originally Posted by Maneva
    I agree that Shaq deserves most of the blame.
    lol what bullshit revisionist history.

Pretty much everyone blamed Kobe for what happened between him and Shaq back when it actually happened.

Phil wanted Kobe to defer and play into the triangle offense.
    When he refused to the team started failing and Shaq called him out.
    Kobe then waits a year before publicly criticizing Shaq about random shit just to be a bitch and cause even more of a rift between him and Oneal.
    Kobe then make it clear to Mitch that he wouldn't resign with LA unless Phil and Shaq were gone.

How is that Shaqs fault?

Quote Originally Posted by 32Dayz
    lol what bullshit revisionist history.

Pretty much everyone blamed Kobe for what happened between him and Shaq back when it actually happened.

Phil wanted Kobe to defer and play into the triangle offense.
    When he refused to the team started failing and Shaq called him out.
    Kobe then waits a year before publicly criticizing Shaq about random shit just to be a bitch and cause even more of a rift between him and Oneal.
    Kobe then make it clear to Mitch that he wouldn't resign with LA unless Phil and Shaq were gone.

How is that Shaqs fault?

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialQue
    Shaq brought my favorite team 3 rings and created a new dynasty. I'm glad he was a Laker, and I honestly think that if he had a better work ethic, he could have been the GOAT.

He's also an immature douche who left teams on bad terms, shamelessly chased a ring during his last few seasons.
    What team did he leave on bad terms?

Orlando tried to low ball him and said he wasnt worth a max contract so he signed with LA as a FA.

Kobe would not defer to him or play into the offense despite PJ repeatably asking him too and publicly disrespected him and forced Mitch into choosing between him or Oneal.
    Mitch put Oneal on the trading block without even informing him. Is that really Shaqs fault?
    Sure he had a part of it due to some immature comments over the years but honestly he was the smallest reason that duo broke up.

Shaq had no problems with anyone in Miami in 05 or 06 the last two seasons he could really have a Shaq impact and I dont care what he did after that (pointless Ring chasing mostly).
    Last edited by 32Dayz; 01-26-2012 at 10:27 PM.

I do cringe everytime I see Shaq speak about basketball. Amazing player but damn it's tough to listen to....

NBA rookie of the year 04mzwach's Avatar

Ryan Anderson, BEST BIG MAN ON THE ORLANDO MAGIC! -Shaq

Quote Originally Posted by All Net
    I do cringe everytime I see Shaq speak about basketball. Amazing player but damn it's tough to listen to....
    He does say some stupid things at times but most of his analysis has been pretty good.

Say what you want about him discussing D12 and Howard but pretty much everything he said has been spot on especially his analysis of their offensive games and ability.

Saying Howard > D12 was dumb but its not as ridiculous as saying Nate Robinson > Kobe or something.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer DMAVS41's Avatar

Wow....could Shaq look any more pathetic? He really is completely butthurt about this.

Grow up man.

He still mad

NBA rookie of the year

LMAO, EJ just torched him @ halftime.

Shaq is immature, he just brought it up again move on

Decent playground baller NastyCrossover1's Avatar

Shaq is just getting on Dwight because he want's him to be the best he can be?

If he gets criticized enough he might go get some more post moves, be more aggressive, and play like he is the most dominant.

Future NBA G.O.A.T inclinerator's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 04mzwach
    Shaq would tear up ISH with his analysis.
    doubt that we have some pretty good analyzers lebron23, pauk, heavinence, pegasus, nick young, bladers, doranku,

Quote Originally Posted by NastyCrossover1
    Shaq is just getting on Dwight because he wan'ts him to be the best he can be?

If he gets criticized enough he might go get some more post moves, be more aggressive, and play like he is the most dominant.
    No, he's mad.

Shaq's response to EJ's tweet went something like this, "all you gotta do to be called Superman is win a dunk contest?"