Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by miles berg
    Let's get this thing going.

First Cowboys playoff game in a decade (only been like 2 i think total) that I feel that we have a legit shot at getting to the Super Bowl.
    Good luck.... cause you have Tony Romo as your Quarter Back :

Quote Originally Posted by Glove_20
    didn't they make the playoffs like 3 years ago? With Bill Parcell and Quincy?
    Yeah. I said we made it a couple of times, like that year with Quincy and the one year under Chan Gailey.

But both of those years we had no shot at doing anything. I knew we were done with before the playoffs even started.

This year, the NFC is wide open, all six teams have a legit shot at the Super Bowl spot. Been awhile for me as a Cowboys fan to feel that. I was used to being in the Super Bowl, so that is big.

Yeah. I said we made it a couple of times, like that year with Quincy and the one year under Chan Gailey.

But both of those years we had no shot at doing anything. I knew we were done with before the playoffs even started.

This year, the NFC is wide open, all six teams have a legit shot at the Super Bowl spot. Been awhile for me as a Cowboys fan to feel that. I was used to being in the Super Bowl, so that is big.
    I dont see how you think the Cowboys have a chance at the SuperBowl, They will not bust a Pittsburg and win 3 games on the road with a 1st year starting Quarterback...WAKE UP DUDE

Local High School Star LiL Stevie's Avatar

This is going to be tough. Seattle has overall team experience in the playoffs, they've gone through these post season battles together before while Dallas is very young and inexperienced. In 2003, despite Dallas playing a hot Carolina team that would go on to the Super Bowl, I think Dallas had a chance in that game had Richie Anderson not fumbled inside the Panthers' 20. Completely changed the game/momentum.

Let's get this thing going.

First Cowboys playoff game in a decade (only been like 2 i think total) that I feel that we have a legit shot at getting to the Super Bowl.

I agree. The Cowboys D isn't nearly as bad as its looking currently. They simply enough have to find a way to put pressure on QBs, they have talent in the secondary, but they're allowing QBS too much time. And Romo is the man

Banned

Go Cowgirls! I hope to see the Seahawks dominate the Dallas D like everyone predicts but have Dallas score enough points to win. I have more respect for the Seahawks as they are battle tested.

Superstar

here we go...

Banned

Jackson is playing. That's huge for Seattle. Naturally, Chicago is likely to play the winner of this game so I want the weaker Cowgirls to win. Seattle got owned by the Bears 37-6 earlier in the season just like the Bears owned the Carolina Panthers 13-3 in the regular season before having to see them a 2nd time in the playoffs. It's hard to beat teams of Seattle's caliber twice after they were embarassed on National Television earlier in the season.

Let's go Cowboys!

Plus, Romo is and EASTERN ILLINOIS product.

Get Pink off my NFL dammit.

She does not pump me up, give me some classic Hank Williams Jr.

ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL!!!?!!?!!

I rule the local playground PureElement's Avatar

Get Pink off my NFL dammit.

She does not pump me up, give me some classic Hank Williams Jr.

ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL!!!?!!?!!
    Well the Cowboys are certainly not ready.

Their pass D is awful right now

Banned

Yeah...and this is why I hope the Bears get to play the Cowboys or the Giants. Seattle looks great so far.

Local High School Star LiL Stevie's Avatar

Same old problems for Dallas. No pass rush, poor coverage by the linebackers.

Big stand by Dallas. A TD and the crowd would've gone even crazier and there would've been a lot of pressure on the offense.
    Last edited by LiL Stevie; 01-06-2007 at 09:18 PM.

Banned

That's a minor victory for Dallas right there. Seattle goes up 7-0, in their house...forget about it!

3 points and on the way to being under 48 points like I said it would