Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 11181920212223 LastLast
    Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by LiL Stevie
    As much as I want Parcells gone, I don't know who is out there that would be significantly better except Bill Cowher and I don't see him coming here. Also, it's risky hiring some coordinator or guy from college with no NFL head coaching experience - this team is still haunted by Chan Gailey and Dave Campo. Mike Zimmer needs to go though.
    campo was a puppet for jerry and a complete joke, and yes zimmer will be fired.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by Howard5Dirk41
    be sure to check out his blog out later

tonyhomo.com: : :
    : :

bledsoes blog.

Poor Cowboy Fans..

Go Giants

You guys just witnessed your future, franchise QB yesterday.

No one ever listens to GoBB.

Knicks Board Moderator knickscity's Avatar

bye bye cowboys

Go Giants! I was rooting for the Seahawks all of last night, and due to Romo's huge mistake, they won!

Quote Originally Posted by HaNdLe ThE RoCk
    Poor Cowboy Fans..

Go Giants
    I feel no pity for the Cowboy fans But if the Giants lose today

NBA Superstar

Carie Underwood just dumped Romo

Quote Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo
    Carie Underwood just dumped Romo
    She's gonna be watching the NE vs NJ game. NJ advances, Chad has a new girl!

Does Tony Romo deserve to go to the Pro Bowl? I can't answer that one. He played a great game. He came in and took the Cowboys season off of life support.

But he blew it big time yesterday. But these, "I told you so I told you so" what are those about? He fumbled a snap as a holder. Not threw a bad pass, fumbled, took a sack, threw an interception. I thought he played a great game yesterday, and the Cowboys as a whole gave that game away yesterday, and if it wasn't for Tony Romo we wouldn't even have been in that game yesterday.

Still doesn't change the fact that I want to wring his friggin neck. You can trust me on this. Nobody feels as bad as Tony Romo does right now. Nobody. Do I think he'll come back next season a lot smarter and humbler. Yes. That's a huge reality check. Furthermore I'm not too pissed because even if we had gotten past this round, I doubt we advance to the Super Bowl. Our defense was just horrible. My hopes right now are that the Tuna comes back. We only have several problems. Pick up a cover safety. A pass rusher. Ellis will be back. And get TO the hell outta there. book it

Quote Originally Posted by TEXAS BATMAN
    Does Tony Romo deserve to go to the Pro Bowl? I can't answer that one. He played a great game. He came in and took the Cowboys season off of life support.

But he blew it big time yesterday. But these, "I told you so I told you so" what are those about? He fumbled a snap as a holder. Not threw a bad pass, fumbled, took a sack, threw an interception. I thought he played a great game yesterday, and the Cowboys as a whole gave that game away yesterday, and if it wasn't for Tony Romo we wouldn't even have been in that game yesterday.

Still doesn't change the fact that I want to wring his friggin neck. You can trust me on this. Nobody feels as bad as Tony Romo does right now. Nobody. Do I think he'll come back next season a lot smarter and humbler. Yes. That's a huge reality check. Furthermore I'm not too pissed because even if we had gotten past this round, I doubt we advance to the Super Bowl. Our defense was just horrible. My hopes right now are that the Tuna comes back. We only have several problems. Pick up a cover safety. A pass rusher. Ellis will be back. And get TO the hell outta there. book it
    Tony didnt have a great game yesterday. Unless u have low standards and that wouldnt be a surprise.

17-29 for 189 yards, 1 td no interceptions 89.6 qb rating. Not to mention he had 3 dropped passes. For someone projected to CHOKE his first big playoff game on the road, I think he had a great game. Wish Bill would have opened up the offense a little bit but he managed the game with a tight fist. Evaded the pass rush, not a lot of drive killing throws. Maybe not great but pretty dam good to me.

shhhhhhh

Quote Originally Posted by TEXAS BATMAN
    17-29 for 189 yards, 1 td no interceptions 89.6 qb rating. Not to mention he had 3 dropped passes. For someone projected to CHOKE his first big playoff game on the road, I think he had a great game. Wish Bill would have opened up the offense a little bit but he managed the game with a tight fist. Evaded the pass rush, not a lot of drive killing throws. Maybe not great but pretty dam good to me.
    romo was ok he did ok... he had a good season and cowboy fans (i'm not one of them) have something to look forward to in the next few seasons...

go chargers....

OK

Today I predict 27-10 Patroits
    24-20 Giants

I am 2-0 so far