Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2936373839

Thread: Official Jeremy Lin photos and pictures thread. Linsanity photoshops!

Banned

Default Re: Official Jeremy Lin photos and pictures thread. Linsanity photoshops!

I think it's time to unsticky this now. Linsanity(the hype) is official dead, just gotta hope hey can get their shit together and get into the playoff. Linsanity could have a chance to resurrect again in the playoffs.

R.I.P Linsanity (Feb 4th to Feb 29th)

- 10W-3L(02/04 to 02/29) including 8-straight, 7-1 without Melo and 4-0 without Amare during Lin's first 8 starts.
    - 10 straight games of new career-highs including that 9 turnover vs the Hornets in which ESPN used "Ch*nk in the Armour" on their Web site headline.
    - 38 on the Lakers
    - 28 and 14 against the defending champs Mavs on national TV

Fun times....let's just hope Linsanity can come back in late April- assuming the Knicks make the playoffs.

Default Re: Official Jeremy Lin photos and pictures thread. Linsanity photoshops!

Quote Originally Posted by DMV2
    I think it's time to unsticky this now. Linsanity(the hype) is official dead, just gotta hope hey can get their shit together and get into the playoff. Linsanity could have a chance to resurrect again in the playoffs.

- 10W-3L(02/04 to 02/29) including 8-straight, 7-1 without Melo and 4-0 without Amare during Lin's first 8 starts.
    - 10 straight games of new career-highs including that 9 turnover vs the Hornets in which ESPN used "Ch*nk in the Armour" on their Web site headline.
    - 38 on the Lakers

Fun times....let's just hope Linsanity can come back in late April- assuming the Knicks make the playoffs.
    We'll always have February of 2012

"Remember when that Asian guy played well for a short time? What was his name again? Jerry Flynn? Whatever happened to that guy?"

"Didn't Carmelo kill some asian dude back in the day? Yeah, I think that was it........"
    Last edited by bagelred; 03-11-2012 at 07:15 PM.

Banned

Oh my God!!!!

I'm Nostradamus...well, sort of.http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...59&postcount=3
    He can garner a Scalibrine or Adam Morrison type of fan base but that's it.

Jeremy Lin should have ****ed Kim K when he had chance.

Not airballing my layups anymore Streetballer's Avatar

- 38 on the Lakers

I don't get picked last at the park anymore

Default Re: Official Jeremy Lin picture thread. Linsanity!

Quote Originally Posted by Suckafree
    The knicks better not find a way to **** this one up
    OH SNAP!!!!!!!

Default Re: Official Jeremy Lin picture thread. Linsanity!

burn this thread