Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 512131415161718 ... LastLast

Default Re: Nikola Pekovic is a stud

Quote Originally Posted by gabepizza
    Then why do I like David Lee, the Gasol brothers, Kevin Love, Nowitzki? First off it's not even about like or dislike. I believe that players like David Lee, the Gasol brothers, Kevin Love and Dirk Nowitzki are some of the best players on the planet. Just because I tell the truth that Spanoulis is a mediocre player at best and Bourousis is a total scrub does not make me a "racist" it makes me someone stating fact.

I mean honestly I have heard of black people using the race card and calling other people racist but I have never in my life seen a white person use the race card so much and call others reverse racist! Especially other whites (which I am). Really the new racism is people complaining about reverse racism so therefore the only racist here is you. It is you who seem so obsessed with the color of people's skin when I have not mentioned it once!!
    You are a racist son of a bitch. **** off. Calling Bourousis lucky to start on a D-League team...............saying Ike freaking Diogu is better than Bourousis.....

If any one of these NBA only fans had the first freaking clue who Bourousis is, you would be banned from here.
    Last edited by Euroleague; 12-16-2012 at 04:16 PM.

Certified ISHiot.

Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague
    You are a racist son of a bitch. **** off. Calling Bourousis lucky to start on a D-League team...............saying Ike freaking Diogu is better than Bourousis.....

If anyone of these NBA only fans had the first freaking clue who Bourousis is, you would be banned from here.
    Nothing gets anybody banned from here. You are proof of that.

ROTFLMAO That's why Bourousis could not even advance out of the Euroleague regular season. That's why an NBA scrub like Krstic was selected all Euroleague 1st team center over Bourousis who couldn't even make the 2nd team. Yes no one makes a big deal over Bourousis in Europe because they have players like Krstic to fawn over and give awards too. No one makes a big deal about Bourousis in Europe because he is not even a top player in that 2nd tier league. Krstic was a scrub in the NBA and he is a lot better than Bourousis in Euroleague. If Bourousis was in the NBA he would not even get off the bench and the funny thing is you know that, you are just trolling.
    You are a sick and creepy individual.

If anyone of these NBA only fans had the first freaking clue who Bourousis is, you would be banned from here.

No one has a freaking clue who Bourousis is because he some scrub in a 2nd tier league that cannot even advance his team out of the Euroleague regular season. I mean even Bobby Brown can advance his team out of the Euroleague regular season. Maybe Bourousis should play in China, then he can actually win some games. On the other hand he would probably be too terrified to be matched up against Diogu again!!!

Quote Originally Posted by StroShow4
    Nothing gets anybody banned from here. You are proof of that.
    I complained about racist posts and I was banned, and threatened with extreme force. So you are wrong.

Certified ISHiot.

I complained about racist posts and I was banned, and threatened with extreme force. So you are wrong.
    You're here now.

No one has a freaking clue who Bourousis is because he some scrub in a 2nd tier league that cannot even advance his team out of the Euroleague regular season. I mean even Bobby Brown can advance his team out of the Euroleague regular season. Maybe Bourousis should play in China, then he can actually win some games. On the other hand he would probably be too terrified to be matched up against Diogu again!!!
    You really are a sick and disturbed creep.

Anyone interested can Google KWSN-Men, Arkadios, etc. to see how sick this guy is. He is one of the sickest creeps out there.

Also, he's an Albanian Turk that pretends to be "Italian" or "Greek" or "American", depending on how it suits his trolling.............
    Last edited by Euroleague; 12-16-2012 at 04:21 PM.

You're here now.
    Only after I complained to Jeff about being banned by a mod for simply reporting some racism.

Certified ISHiot.

Only after I complained to Jeff about being banned by a mod for simply reporting some racism.
    Mods can't ban people.

Believe

Mods can't ban people.
    Lol caught in a lie

Mods can't ban people.
    Yes they can. Realmenweargreen bans people.

He has banned me several times.

Certified ISHiot.

Yes they can. Realmenweargreen bans people.

He has banned me several times.
    No he doesn't. I'm a mod. None of us can ban people.

No he doesn't. I'm a mod. None of us can ban people.
    Yes he can. He has banned me numerous times. I don't care about what lies you make up about it.

Certified ISHiot.

Apparently I don't understand my own permissions.

Quote Originally Posted by La Frescobaldi
    I hear you about coaching. Don't know if it was in Europe, or Adelman, or Sikma. But Pekovic has dominated many weaknesses in these 2 NBA seasons:

* foul trouble - gone
    * sometimes clumsy footwork - gone
    * defensive rotations - somewhat gone, or drastically improved
    * bone spurs - seem to be gone
    * tendency to get stripped - gone

And he has shown great ability to do everything correctly.

he finished strong last night but I was P'd off about the Mavericks: they sat Chris Kaman most of the game. How is Pekovic going to beat their best if they sit their best on the freaking bench.

In my opinion, to get to the next level - which he easily has the ability and the desire - he's got to play against outside shooters and figure out how to make his rotations when he's outside the key.

Face it down and dominate it.
    Pekovic's coach in Europe was a guy named Zeljko Obradovic. I suggest you do some research.