Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910
    ______________________ Balla_Status's Avatar

Default Re: Apple computers...help me out..

For some reason, my iPod touch doesn't show up on my mac desktop so I can't do any of that hidden file crap.
    Last edited by Balla_Status; 03-02-2012 at 04:31 PM.

I am the First Officer ImmortalNemesis's Avatar

Didn't read thread but WinAmp lets you transfer songs from an iPod to a computer.

I am the First Officer ImmortalNemesis's Avatar

And if you don't want a new media player just download 'Tansee iPod transfer'. I got it a few years ago. It allows you to transfer songs from an iPod to a pc as well. I don't know if it works on a mac. You'll have to buy the full version though. I downloaded the program from demonoid or pirate bay, can't remember.

______________________ Balla_Status's Avatar

I finally got my iPod figured out and got all the music onto my iTunes. For some reason, I changed USB ports and it worked. I swear I tried that before too...

Anyways, just an update, I love this thing. It's so smooth. FaceTime is a pretty fun thing to use. I can call anybody that has an iPhone and web cam it up.

I love how I can use the mousepad to go from desktop to whatever and don't have to click anything to go back a webpage if I want. Just use the mousepad. Great innovation.

The autocorrect is definitely annoying though.

Great buy. Would recommend. Much better than windows. But windows isn't bad either.

Quote Originally Posted by Balla_Status
    I finally got my iPod figured out and got all the music onto my iTunes. For some reason, I changed USB ports and it worked. I swear I tried that before too...

Anyways, just an update, I love this thing. It's so smooth. FaceTime is a pretty fun thing to use. I can call anybody that has an iPhone and web cam it up.

I love how I can use the mousepad to go from desktop to whatever and don't have to click anything to go back a webpage if I want. Just use the mousepad. Great innovation.

The autocorrect is definitely annoying though.

Great buy. Would recommend. Much better than windows. But windows isn't bad either.
    http://osxdaily.com/2011/07/28/turn-...mac-os-x-lion/ Yeah I hated that too day one I changed it. To the best of my knowledge it changes it in every program, except Mail.