Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345
    I don't get picked last at the park anymore AlexanderRight's Avatar

Default Re: What's the point of Handjobs

Quote Originally Posted by skan72
    I find sort of like trying to tickle yourself. You can't really. Jerking it is a bit different because you can still get yourself off, but to me it feels way better when it's an unfamiliar female's hand, not my own. And then of course it could lead to a BJ.

Try sitting on your hand until it goes numb then jerking yourself off. I call it "The Stranger", [COLOR="White"]and so does Dave Chappelle.[/COLOR]

Dunking on everybody in the park The Iron Sheik's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Legend of Josh
    There's this rumor floating around out there that Macho Man Randy Savage, his muff, smell like cabbage. Is it true? I hadn't got a clue. One's things foo shoe dough, the Ultimate Warrior touch his no-no - private area. He was scary brugh. He doo-doo in his pants, get up spin in circles and do a rain dance. Later that day, he get high and drunk, the 'ultimate' price he had to pay, he wrecked his pickup truck. He die.

In hell, he saw Ultimate Warrior again face to face, only this time, he was a skeleton on fire nig[COLOR="Black"]g[/COLOR]a... he couldn't put the flames out... reverse amazing grace.
    Ootimo varriar is a fakking FAHgut!! He vant to suck my TEN EENCH COKH!

If vee verk, I vill blreak his back, I vill fakk his ass ehnd I vill make him... HAMBLE!!!

lmao at OP. guarentee he would have gotten BJ unless he's completely retarded once she started the HJ. offering a HJ was her way of trying to not seem slutty, obvy she was going to suck you off once she started.