Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    the Sho Kosugi of ISH -p.tiddy-'s Avatar

Default Re: Lebrons career compared to Jordan in same amount of time (8 seasons)

Quote Originally Posted by Fuhrer Hubbs
    Except that Lebron is two years younger than Jordan at the same point. On Jordans 27th birthday(how old LeBron is now) he had zero rings. [COLOR="Red"]LeBron is quite capable of dominating the league for the next few years the same way Jordan was.[/COLOR] Don't count him out yet, but the haters can keep hoping.
    no he isn't...unless his mental makeup changes completly

he just doesn't have the same drive as Jordan

Banned

Default Re: Lebrons career compared to Jordan in same amount of time (8 seasons)

Quote Originally Posted by Alamo
    Before 99, there was only one player of the month award instead of east and west
    I guess that explains it

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Legends66NBA7
    Bowen and Marion are not the 2 way players or all-time greats that Magic and Drexler were...

I mean those guys were runner up MVP's... Bowen is a great defender and? I'm not trying to say he was a chump, but compared to Magic and Drexler?

It's not just about defense here. It's not a diss, but Jordan went up against far better rivals in his first 2 Finals and completely dominated on both ends of the floor and LeBron did not.
    oh for sure. I thought you were just talking about defense.

Dunking on everybody in the park

Why are you so obsessed with comparing everyone to MJ? It's as if we have to make some sort of conclusions from this comparison. Yeah, LeBron's had 8 great years, now let him finish his career.

Local High School Star

When you'll learn that basketball isn't in stats only?

James will never get worthy enough to be considered a great match up for MJ unless he wins the titles in the eyes of the people who hate and dislike him.

And let James finish his career before you compare him to a guy like Jordan.

Local High School Star Vienceslav's Avatar

I liked the part where you excluded 2 FMVPs.

The ? to All Answers TheAesirsFinest's Avatar

pauk, I sometimes think you hate LeBron and WANT people to hate him too by posting stuff like this.

I rep Lakers!

Why do people continue to bring this stuff up? We all see Lebron play and we can clearly see he doesn't have the intangible things that make you great. No will to win and he is small in the big moments. Nothing he does is Jordan-like to me and probably never will be.....

the Sho Kosugi of ISH -p.tiddy-'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pursuer
    Why are you so obsessed with comparing everyone to MJ? [COLOR="Red"]It's as if we have to make some sort of conclusions from this comparison.[/COLOR] Yeah, LeBron's had 8 great years, now let him finish his career.
    yes, we conclude that Lebron will never ever be as good as Jordan

NBA lottery pick

All I learned from this thread is...

Jordan >>> Lebron

NBA rookie of the year Glide2keva's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SwooshReturns
    It's pathetic the 6'5 dude has more blocks than the 6'8 guy who is so extremely athletic, when you think about it though.
    It is, actually.

Lebron James is not Michael Jordan.

/thread

Decent playground baller

Quote Originally Posted by guy
    Those 2 rings are pretty significant. You do understand that right?
    qft

Rip Samurai Swoosh L8kersfan222's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pauk
    but excluding Jordans 2 rings & 2 fmvp, Lebrons & Jordans careers are overall identical!!

NBA lottery pick

You also forgot the 2 dunking championship Jordan won. Something LBJ is too afraid to compete in.

You also forgot the college education MJ received from NC, something LBJ skipped.

You also forgot all of the clutch shots and gamer winners MJ hit, something LBJ doesn't even come close to (only Kobe does).

You also forgot what MJ said himself: "Kobe is the only one who has done the work to be worth of comparison to me."

You also forgot the endless chokes LBJ has had compared to Jordan.

You also forgot to note that MJ won 2 FMVP as the undisputed best player on his team.