Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: Lebrons career compared to Jordan in same amount of time (8 seasons)

Quote Originally Posted by bada bing
    good post. Lebron winning a ring with the heat will not be equal to the rings that Jordan won.
    How can you possibly know that? I'm sorry, but if LeBron dominates the finals against a great team like OKC and leads his team to a sweep with numbers like 40PPG/9APG/8RPG/3SPG/2BPG/61.5FG% and plays lockdown defense, that would be superior to any of Jordan's finals. Will it happen? Probably not, but nobody knows what the hell will happen.

The mentality of no matter what he does, it's not equal is retarded. If he has a performance better than any of MJ's, it's better. It's not just automatically not better regardless of what happens.

He PROBABLY won't perform better than Jordan did, but if he does, he does.

Default Re: Lebrons career compared to Jordan in same amount of time (8 seasons)

VS

Who cares? Its not like I think pauk was trying to tell how Lebron is better than Jordan, its pretty clear he ain't. But at the same it just goes to show that he's the closest player to him.

Quote Originally Posted by Nash
    But at the same it just goes to show that he's the closest player to him.
    Jesus Christ

No, just no.

Lebronyte Kryptonite

Who cares? Its not like I think pauk was trying to tell how Lebron is better than Jordan, its pretty clear he ain't. But at the same it just goes to show that he's the closest player to him.
    More proof that Lebronites TRULY know nothing about basketball. Yeah, let's compare Lebron to Jordan, even though they have absolutely nothing in common. And you saying Lebron is the closest thing to Jordan is another one of the dumbest things I've ever heard on here.

Lebron is not even remotely close to being on Jordan's level, and never will be. He is most certainly NOT "the closest player to Jordan".

I see Kobe fans being mad.

Lebron is the closest player to Jordan after 8 years into their careers, statistically.

Lebronyte Kryptonite

Lebron is the closest player to Jordan after 8 years into their careers, statistically.
    So....even though it has nothing to do with us, we're somehow supposed to be mad that you're OBVIOUSLY talking out your a** regarding things you CLEARLY know nothing about?!

Hilarious
    Last edited by LakersReign; 02-21-2012 at 03:56 AM.

Not in terms of winning, intangibles, mental toughness, not pulling epic choke-jobs, etc.

Kobe fans have no reason to be mad considering Kobe is already one of the 10 greatest players of all time and still going strong.

So who is the closest player to Jordan after 8 years into their careers? Please inform me.

If you are going by stats and impact then yes Lebron is the closest to MJ...Lebron has the all-round game, FG%.

Lebron is perfectly fine.... but its time to start putting some icing (rings) on the cake

Quote Originally Posted by Heavincent
    Kobe fans have no reason to be mad considering Kobe is already one of the 10 greatest players of all time and still going strong.
    Then what are you getting your panties all in a bunch about when nobody was even talking about Kobe?

Lebronyte Kryptonite

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    Then what are you getting your panties all in a bunch about when nobody was even talking about Kobe?

Nice try
    Last edited by LakersReign; 02-21-2012 at 04:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Heavincent
    Lebron is not even remotely close to being on Jordan's level, and never will be. He is most certainly NOT "the closest player to Jordan".
    In terms of talent-productions-domination as overall/allround perimeter players Lebron sure is the closest thing to Jordan than any perimeter player was in NBA history (facts show that)....... similar freak athletes aswell...

But their gamestyles are somewhat different... Lebron is much bigger and his gamestyle is more closer to those super versatile point-forwards like Oscar/Magic... or Pippen/Penny on steroids.... he is more of a facilitator compared to Jordan...

Kobes gamestyle i think is the closest thing to Jordan tho... same size and position aswell... same score first mindset... obviously not at that level of Jordan talent-productions-domination but anyways...
    Last edited by pauk; 02-21-2012 at 04:36 AM.