Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ... 56789101118 ... LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 309

Thread: EuroLeague Plans Anthony Parker Statue

  1. #106

    Default Re: EuroLeague Plans Anthony Parker Statue

    Quote Originally Posted by LJJ
    You mean the next season when he was a bench player on a horrible 20-62 Spurs team? Haha.


    Leading a scrub Euroleague team to a championship as a Euroleague rookie. One of the GOAT Euroleague seasons.
    He lost 3 games to 2 in the Greek playoffs. Yeah, amazing. He lost 3-2 in the Greek League. AMAZING

    Last edited by Euroleague; 03-05-2012 at 07:10 PM.

  2. #107
    Repping mis Mexicanas! TheMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    amongst wackos
    Posts
    14,215

    Default Re: EuroLeague Plans Anthony Parker Statue

    Who the fvck is Anthony Parker?

  3. #108

    Default Re: EuroLeague Plans Anthony Parker Statue

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMan
    Who the fvck is Anthony Parker?:confusedshrug

    only the GOAT euroleague player.
    back to back mvp's over there.

    now he plays for cleveland.

  4. #109

    Default Re: EuroLeague Plans Anthony Parker Statue

    Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague
    He lost 3 games to 1 in the Greek playoffs. Yeah, amazing. He lost 3-1 in the Greek League. AMAZING

    We talking Euroleague son. No one cares about the shitty Greek league, especially not Nique. Greek league was so shitty back then we had NBA 4th round picks averaging 40 points per game just a couple of seasons before.

    Too busy bossing the Euroleague. Funny how Nique turned a shitty team like Panathinaikos into a Euroleague dynasty team.

  5. #110
    Repping mis Mexicanas! TheMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    amongst wackos
    Posts
    14,215

    Default Re: EuroLeague Plans Anthony Parker Statue

    Quote Originally Posted by LBJMVP
    only the GOAT euroleague player.
    back to back mvp's over there.

    now he plays for cleveland.
    Euroleague MVP to a scrub in a bad team

    He should've stayed over there and banged prime eurotrash bishes

    Now he'll be lucky to get Cleveland hoodrats

  6. #111

    Default Re: EuroLeague Plans Anthony Parker Statue

    Quote Originally Posted by LBJMVP
    actually... according to you the Euroleague MVP didn't exist until 2004.

    so no i guess it isnt the same
    Euroleague Final MVP (prior to 1988 Final Four era)---> what is now the same thing as Final Four MVP --->

    became Euroleague Final Four MVP --->

    Then they created a new award in 2001 "regular season MVP" - not an actual award - just a STAT

    Then they created a new award in 2002 "Top 16 MVP" - an award for SIX games only

    Then they eliminated those nonsense awards and created --->

    "Euroleague MVP" which began in 2004


    Final Four MVP and Final MVP were the original awards you dolt.

    In other words you are a moron.

  7. #112

    Default Re: EuroLeague Plans Anthony Parker Statue

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMan
    Euroleague MVP to a scrub in a bad team

    He should've stayed over there and banged prime eurotrash bishes

    Now he'll be lucky to get Cleveland hoodrats

    well his prime was spent in europe.
    he is 30+ years old now.

  8. #113
    NBA rookie of the year Maga_1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    6,773

    Default Re: EuroLeague Plans Anthony Parker Statue


  9. #114
    NBA Superstar Droid101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    13,069

    Default Re: EuroLeague Plans Anthony Parker Statue

    Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague
    So now you are claiming that ABA MVP awards are the same thing as NBA MVP awards............

    You are a freaking clown.
    Nope. But, according to you, other people have won more than one Euroleague MVP. Which, by your own admission, isn't possible, as "Euroleague MVP" award didn't exist before 2001.

  10. #115
    Flat Earth Era Nets fan 93's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    9,340

    Default Re: EuroLeague Plans Anthony Parker Statue

    Quote Originally Posted by inclinerator

  11. #116

    Default Re: EuroLeague Plans Anthony Parker Statue

    Quote Originally Posted by LJJ
    We talking Euroleague son. No one cares about the shitty Greek league, especially not Nique. Greek league was so shitty back then we had NBA 4th round picks averaging 40 points per game just a couple of seasons before.

    Too busy bossing the Euroleague. Funny how Nique turned a shitty team like Panathinaikos into a Euroleague dynasty team.
    Then how come Wilkins only averaged 20 a game in Greek League? Guess he was WAY WORSE, only HALF as good as the average 4th round draft pick.

    Since 4th round draft pick averaged 40 a game and Wilkins only 20.

    And nice way to change history, "led them to a Euroleague title". Yeah, because Giannakis, and Alvertis had nothing to do with it.............right.

    And the most hilarious thing of all is you bragging about the one Euroleague title in history that most people think was rigged.

  12. #117
    QUITE FRANKLY Flagrant 2's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    کالی
    Posts
    1,565

    Default Re: EuroLeague Plans Anthony Parker Statue

    Euroleague getting owned so hard in this thread.

  13. #118

    Default Re: EuroLeague Plans Anthony Parker Statue

    Quote Originally Posted by Droid101
    Nope. But, according to you, other people have won more than one Euroleague MVP. Which, by your own admission, isn't possible, as "Euroleague MVP" award didn't exist before 2001.
    You are a god damn idiot. Welcome to ignore.

  14. #119

    Default Re: EuroLeague Plans Anthony Parker Statue

    Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague
    Then how come Wilkins only averaged 20 a game in Greek League? Guess he was WAY WORSE, only HALF as good as the average 4th round draft pick.

    Since 4th round draft pick averaged 40 a game and Wilkins only 20.

    And nice way to change history, "led them to a Euroleague title". Yeah, because Giannakis, and Alvertis had nothing to do with it.............right.

    And the most hilarious thing of all is you bragging about the one Euroleague title in history that most people think was rigged.
    he was like 35 when he averaged 21/7 over there

  15. #120
    Repping mis Mexicanas! TheMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    amongst wackos
    Posts
    14,215

    Default Re: EuroLeague Plans Anthony Parker Statue

    Quote Originally Posted by LBJMVP
    well his prime was spent in europe.
    he is 30+ years old now.
    Dudes 30+ don't fvck?
    Last edited by TheMan; 03-05-2012 at 06:57 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •