Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Bob Cousy vs. John Stockton vs. Jason Kidd

Quote Originally Posted by k0kakw0rld
    Nash, Isiah, Stockton over Kidd?
    Bro, all 4 of those guys are basically on the same tier all time. What the hell is so laughable about ranking any of those dudes over Kidd

Very good NBA starter Round Mound's Avatar

If i was to run a team i would pick Magic as my PG but if there is no Magic, then Stockton easily. Stock was one of the most competitive players ever he did not talk his demeanor showed what he was about. He was a nasty defender (sometimes dirty) a great shooter, clutch and THE GOAT CREATOR OF OFFENSE EVER.

Quote Originally Posted by SouBeachTalents
    Bro, all 4 of those guys are basically on the same tier all time. What the hell is so laughable about ranking any of those dudes over Kidd
    Nash isn't I am sorry

And Kidd never had a player like Malone in his prime. When he went back to Dallas and helped Dirk winning his first championship, Kidd was already past his prime. Can you imagine if the Nets had traded Kidd to the Spurs in 2003?

Prime Kidd and Prime Duncan would've been deadlier than Malone and Stockton.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Xiao Yao You's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by k0kakw0rld
    Nash isn't I am sorry

And Kidd never had a player like Malone in his prime. When he went back to Dallas and helped Dirk winning his first championship, Kidd was already past his prime. Can you imagine if the Nets had traded Kidd to the Spurs in 2003?

Prime Kidd and Prime Duncan would've been deadlier than Malone and Stockton.
    Kidd wouldn't have shot below 40% if he played with Duncan? Kidd played in the east. A big part of his success