Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 72

Thread: Evan Turner as a starter watch

  1. #31
    spider 2 y banana blacknapalm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    4,033

    Default Re: Evan Turner as a starter watch

    knew he'd do well as soon as they gave him the ball handling duties. good ball handler, good passer and efficient. once he fixes his jumper, he's going to be money

  2. #32
    Homecourt: Hell Dengness9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    The Windy City
    Posts
    4,216

    Default Re: Evan Turner as a starter watch

    As soon as he was inserted into the starting Lineup, i picked him up in fantasy. Im a fan already cuz I've seen him play in HS. He really has an all around game, and my fantasy team as other have said, is appreciating his efforts!

    Seriously, ET can board for a SG/SF, i love that.

  3. #33
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Basedworld
    Posts
    2,736

    Default Re: Evan Turner as a starter watch

    Evansanity

  4. #34
    National High School Star
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    2,136

    Default Re: Evan Turner as a starter watch

    So does this mean the Sixers can beat the heat now? What has changed in the overall BIG PICTURE??

    I know, NOTEN!

  5. #35
    Sixers|Eagles|Phillies GOBB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Illadelph live 215
    Posts
    47,286

    Default Re: Evan Turner as a starter watch

    Quote Originally Posted by sportsfan76
    So does this mean the Sixers can beat the heat now? What has changed in the overall BIG PICTURE??

    I know, NOTEN!
    Just means whenever I see Evan Turner I can expect him to look like a #2

  6. #36
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    30,498

    Default Re: Evan Turner as a starter watch

    Poor man's World Peace

  7. #37
    . irondarts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    5,393

    Default Re: Evan Turner as a starter watch

    Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    Poor man's World Peace
    ha, no.

  8. #38
    Sixers|Eagles|Phillies GOBB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Illadelph live 215
    Posts
    47,286

    Default Re: Evan Turner as a starter watch

    Quote Originally Posted by irondarts
    ha, no.
    this

  9. #39
    Banned hawkfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    The Salt Factory
    Posts
    13,145

    Default Re: Evan Turner as a starter watch

    Iggy Pop will probably get moved next summer.

    The Sixers really should make a push for Dwight Howard. They can move some contracts around to clear out enough cap space.

    Adding Howard to that already talented team is championship-level worthy.

  10. #40
    Decent playground baller novocaine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    317

    Default Re: Evan Turner as a starter watch

    He

  11. #41
    Sixers|Eagles|Phillies GOBB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Illadelph live 215
    Posts
    47,286

    Default Re: Evan Turner as a starter watch

    Quote Originally Posted by hawkfan
    Iggy Pop will probably get moved next summer.

    The Sixers really should make a push for Dwight Howard. They can move some contracts around to clear out enough cap space.

    Adding Howard to that already talented team is championship-level worthy.
    Amnesty Brand, dont pick up Nocioni team option. $25mil off payroll. Its up to Dwight Howard and I dont think he'd pick the Sixers. I wouldnt rent him either in a trade. But if he makes it to free agency? Sixers could try but I dont see him buying in wanting to be in the city of Philadelphia. Dwight Howard personality = Donvan Mcnabb.

  12. #42
    Decent college freshman Mr. Incredible's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    2,691

    Default Re: Evan Turner as a starter watch

    Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    Poor man's World Peace

  13. #43
    NBA rookie of the year Styles p's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    6,422

    Default Re: Evan Turner as a starter watch

    Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    Amnesty Brand, dont pick up Nocioni team option. $25mil off payroll. Its up to Dwight Howard and I dont think he'd pick the Sixers. I wouldnt rent him either in a trade. But if he makes it to free agency? Sixers could try but I dont see him buying in wanting to be in the city of Philadelphia. Dwight Howard personality = Donvan Mcnabb.
    i also think lou will has a player option for next year and with the season hes having im sure hes going to use it to get paid. hawes is also off at the end of the year for 4 mil.

  14. #44
    Sixers|Eagles|Phillies GOBB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Illadelph live 215
    Posts
    47,286

    Default Re: Evan Turner as a starter watch

    Quote Originally Posted by Styles p
    i also think lou will has a player option for next year and with the season hes having im sure hes going to use it to get paid. hawes is also off at the end of the year for 4 mil.
    I already factor Hawes in. Sixers payroll is about $64.9mil. $25mil off the books thanks to Brand/Nocioni they are sitting lovely.

    Holiday-Turner-Iguodala is a nice perimeter defense with big Dwight Howard protecting you in the paint.

    Lou Williams I just checked does have an early Termination option. I didnt know that.

  15. #45
    NBA rookie of the year Styles p's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    6,422

    Default Re: Evan Turner as a starter watch

    Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    I already factor Hawes in. Sixers payroll is about $64.9mil. $25mil off the books thanks to Brand/Nocioni they are sitting lovely.

    Holiday-Turner-Iguodala is a nice perimeter defense with big Dwight Howard protecting you in the paint.

    Lou Williams I just checked does have an early Termination option. I didnt know that.
    yeah i just found that out about a week ago, you know hes going to get paid think we'll keep him? and with dwight we would be holding teams to 60 points on the reg.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •