Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 61
  1. #16
    Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    25,283

    Default Re: Buzz builds that Colts could take Griffin

    Quote Originally Posted by QUIZZLE
    I'd rather have a monster pocket passer than a mobile quarterback. History shows that, too.

    I don't see how they can't pick Luck.
    What you don't realize is that RG3 was a pocket passer at Baylor. He's got a powerful arm and he's intelligent. The ability to run is just an added threat. His arm is actually stronger than Luck's.

  2. #17
    the Sho Kosugi of ISH -p.tiddy-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    -dallas, texas-
    Posts
    11,183

    Default Re: Buzz builds that Colts could take Griffin

    Robert Griffin III declines Colts

  3. #18
    Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    25,283

    Default Re: Buzz builds that Colts could take Griffin

    Luck will give Indy a private workout, but Griffin refuses.

    Looks like RGIII may be making the decision for them, although if you're sold on Griffin maybe it doesn't stop you.

  4. #19
    the Sho Kosugi of ISH -p.tiddy-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    -dallas, texas-
    Posts
    11,183

    Default Re: Buzz builds that Colts could take Griffin

    Quote Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green
    Luck will give Indy a private workout, but Griffin refuses.

    Looks like RGIII may be making the decision for them, although if you're sold on Griffin maybe it doesn't stop you.
    yeah I am hearing that RG3 thinks that after his proday if they haven't made up thier mind on him they never will...guess he thinks it would be a waste of his time.


    still strange to me though...if you WANT to be #1 overall...you should do what they ask

  5. #20
    Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    25,283

    Default Re: Buzz builds that Colts could take Griffin

    Quote Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
    yeah I am hearing that RG3 thinks that after his proday if they haven't made up thier mind on him they never will...guess he thinks it would be a waste of his time.


    still strange to me though...if you WANT to be #1 overall...you should do what they ask
    He may not care about being drafted first. He's talked to the Washington people, he could just be excited about being there and feel strongly that they can do great things. Could also be what they were saying on First Take, that he and his agent feel they're already set on Luck and it's just a ploy for attention via drama and controversy, bunch of bs that Griffin wants no part of.

  6. #21
    the Sho Kosugi of ISH -p.tiddy-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    -dallas, texas-
    Posts
    11,183

    Default Re: Buzz builds that Colts could take Griffin

    Quote Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green
    He may not care about being drafted first. He's talked to the Washington people, he could just be excited about being there and feel strongly that they can do great things. Could also be what they were saying on First Take, that he and his agent feel they're already set on Luck and it's just a ploy for attention via drama and controversy, bunch of bs that Griffin wants no part of.
    I don't see any reason for the Colts to be making things up...what is the point of throwing out a smoke screen if you have the number 1 pick?

    the only team that they would be toying with is the Skins...RG3 and Luck are going 1 & 2 regardless.



    I think that the Colts are legitimity still trying to decide

  7. #22
    Stay Strong Droth Crown&Coke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    You only get half a bar.......
    Posts
    4,288

    Default Re: Buzz builds that Colts could take Griffin

    Colts are taking Luck, they are trying to manage the possible backlash if RG3 ends up better than Luck, "we tried to get him to come, but he didn't want to..." remember when the owner said they are keeping Manning, remember how that played out

    Everyone knows that Luck is going #1, he's being billed as the best QB prospect since Elway

    And with the Colts basically starting over, why would RG3 want to follow Manning? Plus, Dan Snyder will probably give him more money in his second contract if he balls, he got deep pockets and aint shy with em. They just picked up 2 recievers, still got Davis... he got people to throw to

  8. #23
    Sixers|Eagles|Phillies GOBB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Illadelph live 215
    Posts
    47,305

    Default Re: Buzz builds that Colts could take Griffin

    Nothing strange about it. He knows Luck is the pick in Indy.

  9. #24
    Sixers|Eagles|Phillies GOBB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Illadelph live 215
    Posts
    47,305

    Default Re: Buzz builds that Colts could take Griffin

    Quote Originally Posted by Crown&Coke
    Colts are taking Luck, they are trying to manage the possible backlash if RG3 ends up better than Luck, "we tried to get him to come, but he didn't want to..." remember when the owner said they are keeping Manning, remember how that played out

    Everyone knows that Luck is going #1, he's being billed as the best QB prospect since Elway

    And with the Colts basically starting over, why would RG3 want to follow Manning? Plus, Dan Snyder will probably give him more money in his second contract if he balls, he got deep pockets and aint shy with em. They just picked up 2 recievers, still got Davis... he got people to throw to
    Please stop saying stuff like that. You're only going to upset primetime.

  10. #25
    Stay Strong Droth Crown&Coke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    You only get half a bar.......
    Posts
    4,288

    Default Re: Buzz builds that Colts could take Griffin

    with the rookie scale, there is no financial reason to try and become the #1 overall instead of #2 like Mario Williams and Reggie Bush did. So for Griffin there is little incentive to work out for a team that probably doesn't want you anyway

  11. #26
    Stay Strong Droth Crown&Coke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    You only get half a bar.......
    Posts
    4,288

    Default Re: Buzz builds that Colts could take Griffin

    Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    Please stop saying stuff like that. You're only going to upset primetime.


    its a weak draft, so there's no possible way for Luck to be THAT good.

  12. #27
    the Sho Kosugi of ISH -p.tiddy-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    -dallas, texas-
    Posts
    11,183

    Default Re: Buzz builds that Colts could take Griffin

    Luck's ceiling has been set at possible GOAT level...well above Elway

  13. #28
    Roy Hibbert Super Star InspiredLebowski's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Birthplace of basketball
    Posts
    23,393

    Default Re: Buzz builds that Colts could take Griffin

    They're taking Luck you idiot. You don't cut Peyton Manning when you're just up in the air about who you're replacing him with.

  14. #29
    the Sho Kosugi of ISH -p.tiddy-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    -dallas, texas-
    Posts
    11,183

    Default Re: Buzz builds that Colts could take Griffin

    Quote Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
    They're taking Luck you idiot. You don't cut Peyton Manning when you're just up in the air about who you're replacing him with.
    whoa don't get upset at me for just repeating what your owner is saying

  15. #30
    the Sho Kosugi of ISH -p.tiddy-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    -dallas, texas-
    Posts
    11,183

    Default Re: Buzz builds that Colts could take Griffin

    Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    Nothing strange about it. He knows Luck is the pick in Indy.
    that isn't why he refused...he has refused work outs with ALL TEAMS

    he is just forcing teams to make a decision based on his proday

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •