Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    NBA Superstar

Default Re: If it wasnt for Heat fans it would be easy to like Lebron James

why? there are like a handful of Heat fans on this board, and most don't even stick up for lebron's decision anyways. they aren't even that defensive, at least not like Kobe fans.

i figure people hate lebron because of his actions, not heat fans. people hate the lakers/kobe mostly because of his fans, not so much kobe.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Jabbar
    Miami has a decent fanbase, too bad lebron d1ck riders arrived in flocks to south beach as well, and they disguise as "heat fans" too. Now true Heat fans have to suffer being tagged in the same sack as those young, ignorant fools.

I love to see LeBron Jacknife power bomb you in the announce table. That's gonna hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by Godzuki
    why? there are like a handful of Heat fans on this board, and most don't even stick up for lebron's decision anyways. they aren't even that defensive, at least not like Kobe fans.

i figure people hate lebron because of his actions, not heat fans. people hate the lakers/kobe mostly because of his fans, not so much kobe.

This

Whats wrong with Heat fans? Not like there is many of them in this Laker fan dominated forum anyways (no pun intended).

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23
    I love to see LeBron Jacknife power bomb you in the announce table. That's gonna hurt.
    who the cap fit, let them wear it

Quote Originally Posted by Godzuki

Yes, this.

Curry: 0x Finals MVP SilkkTheShocker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23
    This dude is corny as hell

Quote Originally Posted by SilkkTheShocker
    Left Cleveland with no assets? What assets did he play in Cleveland to begin with? They surrounded him with trash. His best teammates ever were a hustle player, 40 year old center, and the current 6th man for the Clippers.
    LOL, preach it

Left Cleveland with no assets? What assets did he play in Cleveland to begin with? They surrounded him with trash. His best teammates ever were a hustle player, 40 year old center, and the current 6th man for the Clippers.
    I think he meant that LBJ already knew he was gonna ditch Cleveland for Miami and could've at least informed them so they can make some moves to improve their team.
    That would've been the decent thing to do, Cleveland thought LBJ would stay right up until the airing of the Decision.

Quote Originally Posted by madmax
    LOL, preach it

For real. Its funny how all these Knicks fans were 100% sure Lebron was coming to NYC and would let Cleveland fans know about it everyday. Now the tables have turned and they are all butt hurt Lebron haters and supporters of his Cleveland teammates.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan
    I think he meant that LBJ already knew he was gonna ditch Cleveland for Miami and could've at least informed them so they can make some moves to improve their team.
    That would've been the decent thing to do, Cleveland thought LBJ would stay right up until the airing of the Decision.

The thing is, there was nothing they could really do. They had no cap space or picks in the 2010 draft. No one at the time wanted Varejao or Jamison's contract, Mo Williams value was in the toilet after another awful playoffs, and they had no young talent aside from Hickson. All they had was TPE, if I remember right. The Decision was dumb, but I can't blame him at the end of the day for leaving.

Very good NBA starter DukeDelonte13's Avatar

The thing is, there was nothing they could really do. They had no cap space or picks in the 2010 draft. No one at the time wanted Varejao or Jamison's contract, Mo Williams value was in the toilet after another awful playoffs, and they had no young talent aside from Hickson. All they had was TPE, if I remember right. The Decision was dumb, but I can't blame him at the end of the day for leaving.
    you are really stupid. Varejao has a very reasonable contract and cavs would not or will never trade him. That trash roster was the no 1 seed twice. Miami hasn't done that yet. Just because the cavs didn't have wade on bosh on the roster didn't mean they were trash. BTW How often do you think Pau Gasol trades go down? And lets not act like Ferry didn't try. FA's wouldn't come because Lebron wouldn't commit.

Its mostly Kobe fans that "dont like" Lebron tho.... which is very confusing to me, why is that? Is that like an obligatory thing? A secret "You must hate Lebron to be a Kobe fan" paper you have to sign under before you become a Kobe fan? I still dont get it...... what is it about Lebrons presence on this earth that could possibly discredit Kobe and hence send rage to a Kobe fan?

I know many Kobe fans aint like that, but majority are....

I personally dont even hate Kobe, i appreciate his game, love his killer instinct and work ethic, i think he is a top 10 player of all time.... im not a huge Kobe fan per say (has mostly to do with his shot selection and passing/not passing/shooting decisions aka. dare i say the S word), he is fantastic to watch when he is on fire............. But i am not a Kobe hater, hate is such a strong word especially for a guy i never met in my life and a guy that simply does nothing but dribbles a basketball...... i am a Kobe fan hater, not all of them are as ignorant as Bladers, Pegasus, heavincent, Deauce Bigalow, NBAcarddotnet, Phong, Nick Young, Tpols, Mr Jabbar and so on and so on and so on and so on... but majority are like that...

Guys like Bladers make it impossible to like Kobe... if i ever met a Lebron fan like that i would hate his guts to, sadly i havent, not on this forum.... i just hate that kindof biasness, that kindof possessed vicious blinded hatred....

Sure i say some bad things myself about Kobe some times and those times are only to retaliate guys like Bladers... to troll them back.... which THEY started... but i dont hate Kobe, i truly dont.... i am a basketball fan first and foremost, i appreciate great basketball from everybody.... and i watch as many teams/games as i can with an open mind... i am just a big basketball addict..

Maybe something was a bit OT, but i had to vent it out... or start a thread about it

Can't blame either but if he would've chosen the Bulls like most NBA analysts thought he would if he wanted to win right away, he'd be on his way to his second NBA title. LBJ on that deep team would be unfair to everyone
    Last edited by TheMan; 04-17-2012 at 11:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by pauk
    Guys like Bladers make it impossible to like Kobe... if i ever met a Lebron fan like that i would hate his guts to, sadly i havent, not on this forum.... i just hate that kindof biasness, that kindof possessed vicious blinded hatred....
    Let me introduce you to someone. Pauk, this is mirror. Mirror, this is pauk.