Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Default Re: Home Invasion: Girl Gets Tore Up On Her Own Doorstep Over Twitter Beef! Video (WOW!)

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB

They best part of this video is @ 1:10

Black dude (stripped shirt) throws the white guy (in black shirt) to the ground and continues to
    beat the the $Hit out of the other guy he already knocked out... he gets two more punches
    and a kick in...

Default Re: Home Invasion: Girl Gets Tore Up On Her Own Doorstep Over Twitter Beef! Video (WOW!)

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    Nasty. Not even a white guy could feel sympathy for those fools.

Quote Originally Posted by Godzuki
    i swear them african born looking black chicks with aunt jemimah do-rags on their heads are no joke. every black chick i've seen with that look fights ruthless like they're trying to kill somebody probably all angry they got no hair. this one beatdown i saw in HS on a hill where someone that looked just liike her but taller wrecked this other kinda hot black chick with big tities. she even ripped off her shirt and a boob popped out. it was one of the most ruthless and greatest girl fights i'd ever seen

she has the bandanna on BECAUSE she came there to fight.. some black women are taught how to fight by men...

I taught my wife how to fight, because most women dont know how to put any weight behind their punches.. they have no technique.. a girl who can throw punches will crush most other girls in fights because soo many women are not skilled that way
    Last edited by Rasheed1; 04-19-2012 at 10:55 AM.

Originally Posted by GOBB
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-deZ...feature=relmfu

Black power.
    the one kid got tagged in the jaw at 1:06... he had trouble shaking off the daze and confusion after that

god damn he got stretched....
    Last edited by Rasheed1; 04-19-2012 at 10:59 AM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by D-Wade316
    Nasty. Not even a white guy could feel sympathy for those fools.
    I think I heard them call each other homies. They aren't white, they're w[COLOR="Black"]i[/COLOR]ggers. Perfectly acceptable outcome for such people.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Riddler
    They best part of this video is @ 1:10

Black dude (stripped shirt) throws the white guy (in black shirt) to the ground and continues to
    beat the the $Hit out of the other guy he already knocked out... he gets two more punches
    and a kick in...
    Ha, yup. Awesome stuff. I support perceived comeuppance. That fellow was repeatedly served. Almost comedic. He kept trying to get up and unintentionally kept finding himself in the perfect position to get re-jacked in the face.
    Last edited by Rake2204; 04-19-2012 at 01:13 PM.

College star

things like these are very disturbing. These kids and people need to control the rage. Over something so stupid they are about to ruin their lives. In a one-sided fight like that and with so much rage you could end up killing the other person or making them into a vegetable. I really dont get these kids. Those kicks to the head were bad. really bad. If I had seen that, I would take that girl to the ER and get her a CT scan of the head immediately. Those blows and pull along the stairs was very dangerous.

I dont care what was said over the internet. No one should be fighting like this. We are not animals regardless of how illiterate and pathetic we are.

National High School Star Nevaeh's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rasheed1
    she has the bandanna on BECAUSE she came there to fight.. some black women are taught how to fight by men...

I taught my wife how to fight, because most women dont know how to put any weight behind their punches.. they have no technique.. a girl who can throw punches will crush most other girls in fights because soo many women are not skilled that way
    Exactly. Most Hood girls are taught the proper way to swing, and how to keep leverage during a fight. My older sister and current girlfriend were like that when they were younger. You can tell the girl who answered the door was probably raised to be "a Lady" and how you shouldn't pick fights, etc.

But when you live around jealous females, especially in the hood, this is the risk you take, when you can't protect yourself. Now, she'll probably grow up hating all "dark skinned" females, and the cycle will continue.

soundcloud.com/agua-1 andgar923's Avatar

that was soo lame. ...

Im expecting to see somebody really get hurt, and I see this nonsense...

the dark skinned chick was showing off.. and the light skinned chick is just dumb..

she let the other girl put her foot in the door WTF??? I slam the door right on that b*tch toes..

the girl is telling her she wants to fight and the light skinned chick is standing there acting like the chick asked for directions or a cigarette or something

that shouldnt even make worldstarship... that was lame

sorry to say, but people get jumped like that all the time.... it isnt right, but it isnt extraordinary either

light skinned girl should have shut the door when the girl said she wanted to fight... if you stand there acting like you dont know what is going on? you get dropped.. girl even put her foo in the door..

light skin could have got over if she would have punched that girl in the face with everything she had and then shut the door on that girl's foot *SLAM!*

she obviously couldnt fight to save her life...

this message applies to alot of the people on this board who obviously cant fight either....

If you dont know how to fight? dont stand around like a crash test dummy while people prepare to knock you out..

the girl had multiple chances to shut the door and avoid that attack..

Basically this.

Not to sound like some hard ass mufUka, but it is what it is.

As it was implied, won't start none won't be none, and if you do back it up.

I've seen way worse, over much less.

Do I condone this type of shit? I honestly don't care either way. if she was gonna talk shit, she would've been able to back it up, at the very least not been dumb enough to let her get whooped on.

Wife beater

Quote Originally Posted by G-Funk
    Wife beater
    thats hilarious..

I didnt teach her like that man..

Quote Originally Posted by andgar923
    Basically this.

Not to sound like some hard ass mufUka, but it is what it is.

As it was implied, won't start none won't be none, and if you do back it up.

I've seen way worse, over much less.

Do I condone this type of shit? I honestly don't care either way. if she was gonna talk shit, she would've been able to back it up, at the very least not been dumb enough to let her get whooped on.
    You'll be glad to know then, that you sound nothing close to a hard ass muphucka