Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910

Default Re: Jared Dudley Punks Blake Griffin

Flawless, Rake.

It's sad I'd be given so many Techs if I was playing in the nba just because of how I play basketball. Tough players seem to be a dying breed in the leauge

Quote Originally Posted by Alamo
    Jared Dudley told him his moves were just gay.

Local High School Star SunsCaptain's Avatar

Griffin is such a girl.

Dudley is 100x the man Griffin is.

Playoffs are going to be a riot watching all of griffins bitchy flops and being a pussyy.

Cant wait.

I wonder who will bend Griffin over next.

So you guys determine Blake would destroy Jared Dudley based on physical features? Blake is cut up, muscular whereas Dudley isnt so much. Blake jumps high on his dunks, Dudley not so much. Therefore all of you in here conclude in a fight Blake destroys Jared. All based on what females do, sit and observe guys like eye candy. Thats interesting.

This post isnt to imply Jared would beat Blake. The point is why are you guys so quick to think Blake Griffin can destoy so many players in the NBA in a fight no less? This isnt the first time Blake Griffin so called fighting abilities (which none of you are even aware of) have been thrown out there. According to some, Blake can destroy guys.

I'd like for someone to explain why you think so. Because I dont buy lookin at Blake Griffin physique and determining whether he would destroy someone in a fight or not. Dont let cut muscles and his dunks fool you. Are you guys star glazing?

Jared is a scrub (he cant fight)
    Blaker Griffin is a star (he can fight).

Is that it? I read someones reply hinting at this. Give me a break. You guys kill me here.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    Why is Dudley even mad?

Don't get me wrong, I can't stand Blake's bitch ass, but what exactly did he do here to piss Dudley off?
    Have you ever played ball against bltches like Blake? They piss you off because everytime you touch them, they go flying. It gets really annoying. I really wish someone can stick Blake in the face.

Quote Originally Posted by Celtics4ever
    Have you ever played ball against bltches like Blake? They piss you off because everytime you touch them, they go flying. It gets really annoying. I really wish someone can stick Blake in the face.
    I haven't played in a while due to chronic knee injury.

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    So you guys determine Blake would destroy Jared Dudley based on physical features? Blake is cut up, muscular whereas Dudley isnt so much. Blake jumps high on his dunks, Dudley not so much. Therefore all of you in here conclude in a fight Blake destroys Jared. All based on what females do, sit and observe guys like eye candy. Thats interesting.

This post isnt to imply Jared would beat Blake. The point is why are you guys so quick to think Blake Griffin can destoy so many players in the NBA in a fight no less? This isnt the first time Blake Griffin so called fighting abilities (which none of you are even aware of) have been thrown out there. According to some, Blake can destroy guys.

I'd like for someone to explain why you think so. Because I dont buy lookin at Blake Griffin physique and determining whether he would destroy someone in a fight or not. Dont let cut muscles and his dunks fool you. Are you guys star glazing?

Jared is a scrub (he cant fight)
    Blaker Griffin is a star (he can fight).

Is that it? I read someones reply hinting at this. Give me a break. You guys kill me here.
    What if Blake used his legs and kicked?

GOBB, the reason Blake would destroy Dudley in a fight isn't because of his visible muscles and low bodyfat... the reasons have to do with the underlying physical features that those reflect... Blake is stronger and bigger, that's a fact.

Height
    Griffin: 6' 10" w/ shoes, 6' 8.5" without
    Dudley: 6' 7" w/ shoes, 6' 5.75" without

Weight
    Griffin: 251 pounds
    Dudley: 219 pounds

Wingspan
    Griffin: 6' 11.25"
    Dudley: 6' 7"

Standing Reach
    Griffin: 8' 9"
    Dudley: 8' 6"

Bench Press (number of times they could bench 185 lbs):
    Griffin: 22
    Dudley: 14

as you can see, Blake has an advantage over Dudley in every category... 3 inches taller, 30 pounds heavier, 4 inch longer wingspan, 3 inch larger standing reach and almost double the bench press capabilities of Dudley...

not to mention the fact that Griffin backs down larger PFs and centers with ease and blows past defenders for high-difficulty dunks... Blake would wipe the floor with that ass in a fist fight, and Jared is aware of that... hence him not starting a fight or throwing a punch at Griffin

anyone remember when Dudley told Bill Simmons that he was going to intentionally injure Kobe's finger? he's a fake tough guy and a goon

Quote Originally Posted by BGriffin's Dad
    GOBB, the reason Blake would destroy Dudley in a fight isn't because of his visible muscles and low bodyfat... the reasons have to do with the underlying physical features that those reflect... Blake is stronger and bigger, that's a fact.

Height
    Griffin: 6' 10" w/ shoes, 6' 8.5" without
    Dudley: 6' 7" w/ shoes, 6' 5.75" without

Weight
    Griffin: 251 pounds
    Dudley: 219 pounds

Wingspan
    Griffin: 6' 11.25"
    Dudley: 6' 7"

Standing Reach
    Griffin: 8' 9"
    Dudley: 8' 6"

Bench Press (number of times they could bench 185 lbs):
    Griffin: 22
    Dudley: 14

as you can see, Blake has an advantage over Dudley in every category... 3 inches taller, 30 pounds heavier, 4 inch longer wingspan, 3 inch larger standing reach and almost double the bench press capabilities of Dudley...

not to mention the fact that Griffin backs down larger PFs and centers with ease and blows past defenders for high-difficulty dunks... Blake would wipe the floor with that ass in a fist fight, and Jared is aware of that... hence him not starting a fight or throwing a punch at Griffin
    You sound like a chick talkin to her girlfriend about the eye candy on the beach. Comparing 2 guys walking along it.

How do you know Blake can fight and Jared cant? Answer is you dont. None of you do. Stop playing up the tale of the tape like some boxing match when the difference is those guys are professional fighters. Dudley/Griffin are professional basketball players. You and everyone else has no idea if either guy can fight.

But somehow Blake destroys Griffin according to your nut ass post? Get out of here kid.

I choke on ginger dick

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    You sound like a chick talkin to her girlfriend about the eye candy on the beach. Comparing 2 guys walking along it.

How do you know Blake can fight and Jared cant? Answer is you dont. None of you do. Stop playing up the tale of the tape like some boxing match when the difference is those guys are professional fighters. Dudley/Griffin are professional basketball players. You and everyone else has no idea if either guy can fight.

But somehow Blake destroys Griffin according to your nut ass post? Get out of here kid.
    yeah, i posted stats while you keep talking about eye candy and bulgy muscles (lolwtf)

maybe you're not familiar with fighting, but a height difference matters in a 1v1 spur of the moment brawl like that... a lot... weight matters... strength matters...

yeah, i posted stats while you keep talking about eye candy and bulgy muscles (lolwtf)
    Height with and without shoes has what relevance in either being able to fight? Zero.

maybe you're not familiar with fighting, but a height difference matters in a 1v1 spur of the moment brawl like that... a lot... weight matters... strength matters...
    Can Blake throw a punch? Can he take a punch? You have no answers to those questions. Maybe it is you who isnt familiar with fighting.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Suckafree
    You can tell Blake didn't want it with Dudley right there. Griffin has been an absolute little Phaagggot this year.

Last year he was somewhat humble and spectacular at the same time. This year it looks like everything has gone to his head and is coming off like an entitled little bitch.
    He was my favourite player last year but I've completely gone off him due to his bitch tendencies.

And don't get me started on the flopping
    exactly