Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Default Reminder: The InsideHoops community is WORLD FAMOUS. You are internet celebs.

There are thousands of people coming to the InsideHoops message board every day who don't even post and are here just to see what YOU have to say.

Over the course of a month it's SEVERAL HUNDRED THOUSAND different people coming here who see your opinions. Some just pop in once a week or two, others are here more often, but it's a constant flow of people who enjoy YOUR take on things.

By being a part of the amazing InsideHoops community, you = internet celebs

Keep enjoying InsideHoops every day, now and forever!

That is all.

Default Re: Reminder: The InsideHoops community is WORLD FAMOUS. You are internet celebs.

Jeff, I bought a Droid a few weeks ago after clicking on one of your ads.
    Pay me, fool.

Default Re: Reminder: The InsideHoops community is WORLD FAMOUS. You are internet celebs.

Oh Jeff, how you whisk me away with your peerless eloquence.

No Jeff. They are here for YOU.

Rivalries Never Die Faptastrophe's Avatar

Agreed!
    Last edited by insidehoops; 04-20-2012 at 04:37 PM.

They are here for coachbe.

ISH: Were gawdbes new nicknames are forged first.

there have to be so many lurkers, because the posters arent that much really. you know each poster from like every thread after u open it

There would be more hits, if some of your mods were removed and/or replaced.

Quote Originally Posted by talkingconch
    there have to be so many lurkers, because the posters arent that much really. you know each poster from like every thread after u open it
    then you take into account the insane number of sock puppet accounts some lebron stans have....

lebron stan sock puppet acct #1: "lebron beasting the league, mvp on its way"
    lebron stan sock puppet acct #2: "agreed"
    random poster: "but he aint clutch, just empty stats"
    lebron stan sock puppet acct #3: "lol @ hater above, prolly kobe stan mad at lebron shooting at high %"

Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague
    There would be more hits, if some of your mods were removed and/or replaced.
    What makes ISH so fun is the lack of regulation...if you want some strict and regimented BS, go to RealGM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by LoneyROY7
    What makes ISH so fun is that the Mods do suck...if you want some strict and regimented BS go to RealGM.
    Well I wouldn't put it that harshly but the laid back, loose environment is enjoyable.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. I'm So Rad
    Well I wouldn't put it that harshly but the laid back, loose environment is enjoyable.
    lol yeah, I decided to re-word it a tad.

Quote Originally Posted by LoneyROY7
    What makes ISH so fun is the lack of regulation...
    Actually, mods need to tighten things up a bit, imo.

Rivalries Never Die Faptastrophe's Avatar

Thanks for editing my post, Jeff. You win this round.