Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: Playoffs Prediction: The Heat and the Spurs will be upset in the First Round!

Quote Originally Posted by Streetballer

Local High School Star

Default Re: Playoffs Prediction: The Heat and the Spurs will be upset in the First Round!

Quote Originally Posted by EnoughSaid
    People are overrating the Knicks. THEY ARE BARELY ABOVE .500! How the hell can you just say they can beat the Heat FOUR TIMES?! 4?!

you seem to be quite aggravated by this. perhaps a bit nervous?

I'm one of those that think the Knicks might give the Heat a series. Maybe they take 2 games. Assuming they meet in the 1st round, we'll see...

Banned

The Knicks are 16-6 under Woodson. And they've beaten some good teams along the way.

They're definitely not the same Knicks team under D'Antoni in terms of effort.

Local High School Star gilalizard's Avatar

If the Knicks can nick (HA GODDAM IM FUNNY) the first game, the Heat could get wobbly.

This Blader guy only has a Big Ego...

Same dude who left the forum after guaranteeing Bulls would beat the Heat.

How does your thread make sense when the Heat and Spurs are gonna be in the 2012 finals. Hahahaha

Wait didn't the Spurs owner help end the NBA lockout?...I guess the Spurs will be in the finals this year.

Damn OP, not even responding to my avi bet. Disappointing.

It would be nice to see the Heat get upset in the first round.

On another note: Is Bladers really Hulk? Who is Ashbelly now? DMAVS41 used to be Ginobli something right? I'm just trying to catch up...

The OP Is A F@ggot.

lol, well I'd say it's possible for the Spurs. But the Heat I can't imagine it happening... they are worth too much to get sent home early.

-Smak

NBA rookie of the year Kingwillball's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by O_City_Thunder
    It would be nice to see the Heat get upset in the first round.

On another note: Is Bladers really Hulk? Who is Ashbelly now? DMAVS41 used to be Ginobli something right? I'm just trying to catch up...

Um Yeah Heat are 3-0 against Knicks in Regular season and Now Knicks will Win 4 out of 7 ? The HEat know they can/will Beat Knicks or they would be trying harder getting the #1 seed. Heat should be able to beat Knicks in 5 max, Pacers in 5 or 6 and Bulls or Celtics in 6..

Local High School Star

Nuggets over Lakers in 6. Denver splits the first two in LA. Lakers aren't winning in Denver. Arron Afflalo makes Kobe his b*tch.

Should the Mavs get the 6th seed, same result as last year, MAYBE Mavs in 5. Dirk sh*ts on Kobe for the second year in a row in the clutch.

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by DuMa
    This F@gg0t also predicted the Heat would lose first round last year, 2nd round against Boston, and also lose again vs Chicago. This kobe stan also predicted the lakers to win against Dallas.

Hulk Hogan your gimmick is so old.
    When you make a thousand different predictions, one's bound to come true eventually.

Oh yeah, lol at his crappy anime avatar. Kobe fan and an anime-tard. Probably a virgin tbqh