Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Default Re: finally got a good looking girl back to my place

Quote Originally Posted by boozehound
    pretty sure that both gobb and I have had more than our fair share of booze. Not everyone is impacted the same way. No matter how drunk I have been (28 shots of stoli, for example), I have never had an issue with getting an erection. Now, I couldnt move or open my eyes the next day, but I definitely got it up and in. Perhaps I am just more virile and manly than all of you. Its a distinct possibility.
    So true.

This is the best thread ever.

rank sentamentalist

Quote Originally Posted by Dolphin
    I still call it the Michael Myers:

"Oh ****.....don't make any sudden movements or she might know I'm standing right in front of her....oh ****, oh ****, she still has my limp d!ck in her mouth....she KNOWS!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHkhfdhjchxchjchujdkdfh!!!!"

i think when 'whiskey d*ck' is just the alcohol, you keep going and going and going... until eventually you don't go anymore. you never pop. and i've experienced that.

last night was a combination of that whiskey d*ck effect with general anxiety probably for every reason in the world you could care to name, and that led to limpness personified. yeah gobb, she went down on me... and she was actually damn good. all i can say is all any man can say; it just wasn't happening.

anyway, haven't gotten a second chance because i stayed awake far too early into the morning and it was clear by the time i awoke and she had to work that nothing was happening in the morning. BUT if i play my cards right, which pretty much boils down to telling this girl that i'm free, tomorrow night will be much much better.

that is unless i'm posting on insidepoops at the time, in which case, i'll just be adding onto this thread.

______________________ Balla_Status's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RidonKs

i think when 'whiskey d*ck' is just the alcohol, you keep going and going and going... until eventually you don't go anymore. you never pop. and i've experienced that.

last night was a combination of that whiskey d*ck effect with general anxiety probably for every reason in the world you could care to name, and that led to limpness personified. yeah gobb, she went down on me... and she was actually damn good. all i can say is all any man can say; it just wasn't happening.

anyway, haven't gotten a second chance because i stayed awake far too early into the morning and it was clear by the time i awoke and she had to work that nothing was happening in the morning. BUT if i play my cards right, which pretty much boils down to telling this girl that i'm free, tomorrow night will be much much better.

that is unless i'm posting on insidepoops at the time, in which case, i'll just be adding onto this thread.
    Here's to your second chance.

Did you suck her tittys?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
    Did you suck her tittys?
    Man Card Forfeited if he didnt [COLOR="White"]wtf.. how could that not happen.. they had reciprocating oral sex [/COLOR]

LAwilwintheirlsthomegm

You're confusing whiskey with coke dipshit.

Quote Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces
    I drink and get high with the best of them. It's slowed me down on a few occasions, but never stopped me from finishing. Sorry to hear it.
    No you don't, douche

Quote Originally Posted by QUIZZLE
    No you don't, douche

Keep telling yerself that. Come to DC and I will drink your ass to the grave. Prolly some little 20 something bitch in way over your head.

Keep telling yerself that. Come to DC and I will drink your ass to the grave. Prolly some little 20 something bitch in way over your head.
    This is actually me: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MshWMq675u8

Let's see you do that.

Let's see you do that.
    Lol keep being an internet tough guy.

Championship or bust Cali Syndicate's Avatar

Let's see you do that.
    That guy has a video where he ate a few ghost peppers and a tube of icy cold then from what it seems like blacks out.

Is that really you?

Utryin2getthepipe? SevereUpInHere's Avatar

I met this girl out one night, she was down from Brisbane with a few friends, my mate and I ended up back at the hotel they were staying at. So we go off into one of the rooms and start fooling around. One of her friends busts into the room and hands her a rubber
    Anyway, I'm way too drunk and yeah, can't get it up, she went downstairs for a bit, but nothing Gutted, fkn embarrassing, was the 1st time I'd ever been to drunk to get it up.

Wake up in the morning, we start fooling around and this time i'm firing on all cylinders. Thank god. So afterwards, I'm like, sorry about last night, that was much better. She goes "what happened last night?" She was too drunk to remember I couldn't get it up too. I've said, Oh nothing... Result

It happens homie. If you have a big dick, she'll give you another shot. If not... well don't drink so much hard liquor next time.

Arent you a little old to be bragging about how much you can drink on the internet? at least QUIZZLE has the excuse of being young which makes this at least somewhat normal for him.