Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Default Re: Who do you hope get #1 draft pick?

Probably Cleveland or Washington... although I also want Davis going to the West.... but I doubt Sacramento or Portland makes THAT big of a jump.

I think he really needs a good, smart coach. Not so much for coaching him, but a coach that will see his value, play him a lot and make sure his teammates are in line.

Cleveland

Hustle Loyalty Respect Knicks101's Avatar

Nets.

Not airballing my layups anymore

He'd probably do best in Cleveland but the Wall homer in me says Washington.

NBA rookie of the year Kurosawa0's Avatar

Charlotte reallys need some help, so I'll pick them. Seriously, they're barely an NBA team at this point.

Good High School Starter Celtic_Pride's Avatar

Toronto or Cleveland

Hornets. Him + EJ + another top 10 draft pick, could be back to a playoff team within the next 2 seasons if things go our way

How I feel in ur head maybeshewill13's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Ownage
    Hornets/Cavs/Wizards

Basically any team that is going in the right direction with players wanting to give effort.
    This + Raptors. **** Charlotte. Bunch of scrubs and it would be a waste of talent for Davis to go there. He won't learn anything, besides how to get your ass whooped.
    Last edited by maybeshewill13; 04-27-2012 at 10:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rodman91
    Cavs. Just think about couple of years later.. Good Cavs team vs declining Heat.(Lebron)

"Revenge is a dish best served cold" in progress.
    lay off the coke,,

"good cavs team"... pfft. theres never been a good cavs team.

The Hawks had a year where we won 13 games. But that was a good year because we played our young guys and developed them, developed a good team culture and competed every night.

Charlotte had a disaster of a season. It was good to get young guys like White, Mullens, Biyombo, Walker, Henderson minutes. But they didn't create any good team culture. The coach was an idiot who didn't know how to talk to his guys at all. They were going to lose a lot, but he should have kept them competitive.

Losing is ok as long as a team tries, is competitive and is improving their young players.

I want Toronto to get the number one pick, because they tried to win and tried to be competitive. They didn't just tank it.

How I feel in ur head maybeshewill13's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hawkfan
    The Hawks had a year where we won 13 games. But that was a good year because we played our young guys and developed them, developed a good team culture and competed every night.

Charlotte had a disaster of a season. It was good to get young guys like White, Mullens, Biyombo, Walker, Henderson minutes. But they didn't create any good team culture. The coach was an idiot who didn't know how to talk to his guys at all. They were going to lose a lot, but he should have kept them competitive.

Losing is ok as long as a team tries, is competitive and is improving their young players.

I want Toronto to get the number one pick, because they tried to win and tried to be competitive. They didn't just tank it.
    I want to see the Raptors do well, I'd be OK with this.

Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Toronto.

Anthony Davis + Valanciunas frontcourt for the next 6+ years.

No bias whatsoever from me.

bobcats of course. you people are ****ing dumb saying they don't "deserve" the first overall pick. do you not understand the concept of the draft? the worst teams get the highest picks in order to make them competitive for the futute, that's the entire point. the bobcats were the worst team in the NBA. yes, they might have been tanking a little bit, but even if they played all their starters all the time they weren't winning any more than even 10-11 games.

and anthony davis would be great for the bobcats. an anthony davis/bismack biyombo frontcourt would be a defensive powerhouse in 3-4 years, and davis would give kemba a legitimate athletic big to work with.

change the bobcats' name back to the hornets after NO changes their name and you got a legitimate franchise for the future

Not the Bobcats. I don't know what it is about them but I just don't like them for any reason.

Very good NBA starter

As long as Charlotte or the Hornets don't get it I'd be cool. Would love to see a team like the Bucks or Rockets get it since they actually try and win basketball games but the lottery is not like that. Kings would be cool too, don't think they've ever won the lottery.