Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast

Default Re: Can we all just agree Lebron IS NOT clutch?

Quote Originally Posted by LakersReign
    pauk is a typical FAKE Heat fan aka Lebronyte, did you actually expect him to make the logical choice of Kobe in that question? Anybody who truly knows basketball would take Kobe out of the 3. The reason why pauk wouldn't is cuz he doesn't know a damn thing about basketball.
    Pauk watches the game on silent, pants around ankles fapping over lebron. Would explain his zero bball knowledge and creepy lebron obsession

Lebronyte Kryptonite

Quote Originally Posted by pauk
    Its just always equally hilarious that this is all mostly Kobetards.... they sure didnt criticize Kobe for the PATHETIC performance against OKC last night.... nor some of the chokejobs against Nuggets.... all meanwhile Lebron was FLAWLESS in the 4th quarter/clutch until one single god damn time tonight where he missed 2 FTs... and a riot ocurs by them because of it..... amazing....

Nor do they care that Kobe during his career has made his gamewinners/gametying shots AT A MUCH LOWER ACCURACY than Lebron and that Lebron is making more gamewinning/gametying shots and 4th quarter points at a much higher rate than Kobe, including playoffs....

The truth really does hurt....doesn't it?

At least Kobe takes the last shot and doesn't buckle under the pressure like you're obviously doing right now just like your boyfriend Lebron
    Last edited by LakersReign; 05-16-2012 at 03:00 AM.

I rep Lakers!

[FONT="Arial Black"]GET OUT OF THE THREAD PAUK!!!![/FONT]

Pauk I gave you facts, the thing you always clamor for

Lebronyte Kryptonite

Quote Originally Posted by coin24
    Pauk watches the game on silent, pants around ankles fapping over lebron. Would explain his zero bball knowledge and creepy lebron obsession

I wouldn't doubt that at all from that sick freak. Seems like all Lebronytes do exactly the same thing

Nor do they care that Kobe during his career has made his gamewinners/gametying shots AT A MUCH LOWER ACCURACY than Lebron
    That's actually not true, these past two years (shot 2/11) have brought Lebron down to ~30%, Kobe's around 31%

Killing pauk with the facts

Yes. He chokes.

Heat need a closer if they want to win.
    And no, Wade ain't a closer.

Lebronyte Kryptonite

Quote Originally Posted by chazzy
    Pauk I gave you facts, the thing you always clamor for

There's a HUGE difference in ACTUALL FACTS, that can be proven with evidence. And what pauk calls facts, which is his opinion, backed up with more of his opinion, that he tries to present as facts. The idiot doesn't know the difference, so don't even bother.

Quote Originally Posted by chazzy
    That's actually not true, these past two years (shot 2/11) have brought Lebron down to ~30%, Kobe's around 31%
    pauk?

This site is pure trolling at this point. Kinda funny.

Dunking on everybody in the park

Quote Originally Posted by Doranku
    This site is pure trolling at this point. Kinda funny.
    Not really. It's more boring to me, than anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by Doranku
    Apply the same standards to what? Kobe's lost like two series in his entire career in the playoffs w/ HCA. LeBron does it every year.
    Of individual performance; not simply of the result. Why do people act like your team winning or losing is the direct result of how a single player played? It's rarely ever that simple and it seems to be completely disregarded when discussing Kobe or LeBron...in opposite ways.

Quote Originally Posted by WeGetRing2012
    Do you watch games? Leave the stats at home. Again another Lebron homer bringing up Kobe or Jordan to justify his flaws.
    Why is this logic constantly brought up? He's not posting offensive rating or PER or WS for the 4th quarter or something completely out of context that requires some special formula. He's posting makes and misses just as people are talking about the FT's missed as well as the 0-1 FG (or whatever it was) in the later part of last nights game. You can go back and look at every one of those shots he took where he shot 29% in the Finals against Boston among the rest of the numbers he posted.

Just because he posted it like a complete douche doesn't mean these makes and misses didn't happen. We can discuss plenty of other ways players can contribute late in games or in 4th quarters, or all game long for that matter...I don't think there's another player who plays a better all-around game when his offense isn't going than LeBron. He is constantly looking to get others involved, rebounding, and playing great defense, ROUTINELY, when his offense is off. That's not the issue here. The issue apparently, is scoring late in games when the game is within reach, or when one team has an opportunity to close it out. The stats he posted are consistent with the same criticism those are putting on LeBron. This isn't the time to tell people to "watch the games" as if they'll see something other than the things he posted in regards to offense. If you want to tell people to watch the games at least tell them what you are seeing that they aren't; was there some defensive plays that impacted the game? Some key rebounds in traffic that changed the climate of the game? If it's about overall offense, I'm not sure what you are getting at.

You can't tell people to "watch the games" with the assumption that you are discussing something other than converting on offense when you turn right around and blame LeBron for missing some shots late in the game. Logic doesn't work like that as much as people may want it to.

It goes back to the point of expectations. It's odd that many people who have posted in this thread clearly have very low expectations for LeBron in the clutch, yet he is consistently held to a higher standard than plenty of the guys they praise or expect more from in these situations. You would think with lower expectations, comes less criticism...not equal or more criticism than players you routinely expect more from.

We've seen it all season long and it will continue; no matter what LeBron does he will continue to get criticized by the many people who hate him, and propped up, to an exaggerated level, by his stans. Neither approach is rational and the only thing that will eliminate it is performing at an absurdly high level...an immune to criticism level...for the duration of the playoffs and the finals; all while outplaying another great player in Wade, as well as whoever they match up against, on both offense and defense. It's a level that realistically can't be reached. Just look at how quickly people are dismissing the fact that the Miami Heat's 3rd best player went from being a perennial all-star in Bosh to an average role player on most teams in Mario Chalmers as if it has no effect on this series or any one that may follow.

I'd like to give the benefit of the doubt to the people who will reply to this and state "if he does ____, I won't have a problem with him" only to reveal a quick search of the time he did ____ which was then downplayed in one way or another.

Ignoring people who feel the need to post knee-jerk reactions to every play or game or even series would be a start but I'm not sure that's reasonable. 2 and a half hours was all it took for some people to completely change their perspective on the Heat and LeBron's chances of winning a title this season. If that doesn't suggest to you that something is clearly odd and pointless to this discussion I'm not sure what to tell you.

Well hes clutch in regular season though.

1. Lebrons 2 missed FTs were not the reason behind the loss, even if he would have made them they would still be down by 1 afterwards as the pacers immediately scored.... the game was losed ultimately of Wades missed layup and Chalmers missed jumper....

2. You cant remember Kobe missing FTs in the clutch and losing because of it??? So thats how much delusional we are as Kobetards today? He is the MASTER of choking with FTs... cant remember only one time? hahahah... here is one... there you go, thats 3 straight missed FTs: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfkd_ayBV4M

3. Kobe is to busy CHOKING WITH NORMAL SHOTS anyways.... no need for freethrows....
    I'm clearly a LeBron homer, but c'mon dude. They surely didn't help the situation.