Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 8910111213 LastLast
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer DMAVS41's Avatar

Default Re: Kobe Bryant 42pts in Elimination Game Against OKC

Quote Originally Posted by LakersReign
    The truth really does hurt....doesn't it?

http://insidehoops.com/forum/showthr...=262850&page=5

So....I'm supposed to be banned cuz you INSISTED on making yourself look stupid, claiming to be a better judge of talent than MJ. But, when asked to prove it, you haul a** instead?

Nice....real nice
    You act like I'm going out on a limb. I would consider any number of people here far more likely to evaluate talent better than MJ.

Quick question. From his time with the Wizards to the Bobcats, is it possible to have done any worse?

It doesn't make me look stupid at all. It makes me look honest. I doubt MJ watches half the basketball a lot of us here do. He's clearly not well informed and clearly isn't fully committed to it....or at least I should say he hasn't been.

MJ would also have been a terrible coach. Terrible. But I'm sure you are going to tell me that isn't true and that a guy that never played in the NBA like JVG couldn't possibly be a better coach. Right?

Lebronyte Kryptonite

Quote Originally Posted by DMAVS41
    You act like I'm going out on a limb. I would consider any number of people here far more likely to evaluate talent better than MJ.
    Which only proves that you're really delusional and seriously need help if you actually believe that.

So...the word of a bunch of nobodies on the internet, that no one knows anything about to you are > MJ's talent decisions. Stop posting and save yourself now....for real.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer DMAVS41's Avatar

Which only proves that you're really delusional and seriously need help if you actually believe that.

So...the word of a bunch of nobodies on the internet, that no one knows anything about to you are > MJ's talent decisions. Stop posting and save yourself now....for real.
    What does it matter if someone is a "nobody" if they have a great basketball eye for talent?

Here is what we know. MJ as a GM has been awful. Hard to be worse. Just a fact.

Do you dispute that?

What does it matter if someone is a "nobody" if they have a great basketball eye for talent?

Do you dispute that?
    Don't bother with Reigny, DMavs. He literally has the IQ of a rock . Call him "Reigny" btw, the results are hilarious.

Lebronyte Kryptonite

Do you dispute that?
    Yeah...cuz in "dmavs world" just cuz a person SAYS they're good at something, that AUTOMATICALLY means it's true....right? They don't have to prove a thing, cuz they said so, it's so.

Trying to judge MJ's talent decisions vs people who SAY they know more than he does about talent is ludicrous as hell. But remember now, according to these same set of goofy bast**ds, I'm supposedly the one who's "crazy" So...according to you, if somebody SAYS they're a better doctor than Dr. Ben Carson, I guess it's so then....huh? Cuz that's supposedly the sort of thing SANE people go around saying....right? Yeah Joe Nobody off the internet says he can be a better GM than Jordan can be....and normal people are supposed to be like "ok" come and operate on me then.

Keep telling yourself that
    Last edited by LakersReign; 05-23-2012 at 04:59 PM.

Yeah...cuz in "your world" just cuz a person SAYS they're good at something, that AUTOMATICALLY means it's true....right? They don't have to prove a thing, cuz they said so, it's so.

Trying to judge MJ's talent decisions vs people who SAY they know more than he does about talent is ludicrous as hell. But remember now, according to these same set of goofy bast**ds, I'm supposedly the one who's "crazy" So...according to you, if somebody SAYS they're a better doctor than Dr. Ben Carson, I guess it's so then....huh? Cuz that's supposedly the sort of thing SANE people go around saying....right?

AND....no matter how many times you post that

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reigny a city/commune is France, but it's all he really has cuz he CAN'T think of anything else

PURE DESPERATION(rrr3) AT IT'S BEST!!!!

Then he(rrr3) TRIES to talk about IQ's when it's CLEAR he has none. Yeah you're right...the results are hilarious. Watching you DESPERATELY try to make that catch on and fail miserably for the last 6 months is PRICELESS!!!!
    Read closely
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reigny

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3

Lebronyte Kryptonite

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3

Reading and reading comprehension are STILL ....VERY fundamental.

Reigny: a commune in the Cher department in the Centre region of France.
    Last edited by LakersReign; 05-23-2012 at 05:33 PM.

Learn how to read: Reigny is a commune in the Cher department in the Centre region of France.

....which only makes you(rrr3) look even dumber trying to use it as an insult cuz you(rrr3) literally CAN'T think of anything else to say
    "A farming area comprising the village and a few hamlets situated by the banks of the river Arnon, some 38 miles (61 km) south of Bourges, at the junction of the D38 with the D62 and D997 roads. It is inhabitated by a crazed Kobe fan named LakersReign whose nickname "Reigny" inspired the name of the commune."

The ISH'ers Champion!

No you didn't. You simply want to not count the stats that I'm actually talking about.

I've never understood how people want to debate facts on here.
    Wtf are you talking about? Again....tell me what the facts say moron. I already asked you once. All the facts, not just a small sample size. You tell me what all the facts say and how you arrive to such conclusion. Like I said....keep on spouting shit. I'll be waiting for you to state ALL the facts and then tell me what they say according to you....

Don't skip the simple question, what do ALL the facts say?
    Last edited by PickernRoller; 05-23-2012 at 05:53 PM.

Too bad that's NOWHERE on the page and link

Pure desperation(rrr3) at it's best!!!!
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reigny
    Click the link

National High School Star Nevaeh's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Da_Realist
    Good lookin' out Da Realist. These youngsters (Kobe Brigade and Alpha 24) just want a Hero. They don't want to understand the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Nevaeh
    Good lookin' out Da Realist. These youngsters (Kobe Brigade and Alpha 24) just want a Hero. They don't want to understand the game.
    Nev, notice anything on this page? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reigny
    Report back please