Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2910111213 LastLast

Default Re: Kobe Bryant 42pts in Elimination Game Against OKC

Lebronyte Kryptonite

Last edited by LakersReign; 05-23-2012 at 07:29 PM.

NBA rookie of the year

Kobe da Gawd

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer DMAVS41's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PickernRoller
    Wtf are you talking about? Again....tell me what the facts say moron. I already asked you once. All the facts, not just a small sample size. You tell me what all the facts say and how you arrive to such conclusion. Like I said....keep on spouting shit. I'll be waiting for you to state ALL the facts and then tell me what they say according to you....

Don't skip the simple question, what do ALL the facts say?
    I already posted them. Here are the facts:

http://www.backpicks.com/2011/06/12/...es-since-1991/

What do they show? That Kobe has not performed very well compared to his contemporaries in elimination games.

A quote from the article:
    [B]
    Most players perform similarly by Game Score to all of their playoff performances in the studied time periods, with the notable exceptions of David Robinson, Kobe Bryant and Dirk Nowitzki. Kobe

National High School Star Nevaeh's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3
    Nev, notice anything on this page? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reigny
    Report back please

I'm late as hell, but yes I did see it. Can you also tell me the origin of the creature known as the "AlphaWolf" as well please? I'm pretty sure the words "delusional" and "Lying sack of sh!t" will be in the description somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Nevaeh
    I'm late as hell, but yes I did see it. Can you also tell me the origin of the creature known as the "AlphaWolf" as well please? I'm pretty sure the words "delusional" and "Lying sack of sh!t" will be in the description somewhere.
    The great historian Shaqattack told me the legend of the notorious AlphaWolf....
    Quote Originally Posted by ShaqAttack3234
    That's just the creature known as Alphawolf, he comes out every now and then to look for any of Kobe's jizz that he can find as it's the only type of nourishment he can survive on. Legend has it that he saw Kobe's dick as a kid and he went insane. Now he usually alone fantasizing about it saying "The precious, the precious" to himself. His other time is spent thinking of ways to give Kobe more credit than he deserves and angle for a way to justify him as the GOAT. This includes using quotes out of context as well as falses stats and clinging to the slightest bit of evidence that can back up his statements about Kobe while ignoring the majority evidence which doesn't(see his love for that 2001 ESPN article). Along the way, he's developed a small cult following, mostly 14 year olds such as The Legend 24 and several others.

Last edited by RRR3; 05-23-2012 at 11:26 PM.

Lebronyte Kryptonite

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Search?q=...eturnTo=__2F__

Too bad your crap doesn't show up on Trip Advisor...why is that?

Just gotta love it how the place was founded in 1962, but according to this a**clown(rrr3) it was inspired by me posting on ISH in December 2011....49 YEARS...AFTER IT WAS FOUNDED!!!!
    Last edited by LakersReign; 05-24-2012 at 12:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by LakersReign
    AND....no matter how many times you post that crap...it still CAN'T AND WON'T EVER be found on Trip Advisor...why is that?

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Tourism-g...Vacations.html

Try harder
    Because they don't want tourists to know the TERRIBLE truth about the place obviously. They just want to make money, no one would visit if they knew you lived there, flinging your own feces at anything that moves.

This "Lakersreign vs X poster" stuff is getting old.. both of you

http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUserR..._Burgundy.html

STILL nowhere to be found on Trip Advisor

Try harder
    I told you they don't want to scare off tourists, Reigny. Go change your poopy diapers, you big baby!

Lebronyte Kryptonite

Quote Originally Posted by chazzy
    This "Lakersreign vs X poster" stuff is getting old.. both of you
    It's been 6 months old. But this clown has nothing better to do than come on an NBA forum to OBSESS over another guy, like he wants to **** me or something. He doesn't know crap about basketball(OBVIOUSLY) so he's clearly only on here to troll. Cuz talking about another guy on an NBA forum seems like the sort of thing to him that normal straight guys supposedly do on an NBA forum.

It's been 6 months old. But this clown has nothing better to do than come on an NBA forum to OBSESS over another guy. He doesn't know crap about basketball(OBVIOUSLY) so he's clearly only on here to troll. Cuz talking about another guy on an NBA forum seems like the sort of thing to him that normal straight guys supposedly do on an NBA forum.
    So I'm gay now? Reigny, even if I was gay (which is nothing to be ashamed of), I sure as hell wouldn't be attracted to a raving madman like you. Trust me, I'm straight as can be, and I have NO interest in you. Sorry.

Lebronyte Kryptonite

Yeah cuz coming on an NBA forum with all your boyfriends, OBSESSING over another guy seems like the sort of thing to talk about on an NBA forum....right? I(rrr3) feel this URGENT NEED to post all that b.s. about him on Wiki, and laugh at it with all my boyfriends. but I'm NOT OBSESSED with him. Everytime he's on ISH talking about the NBA me and all my boyfriends run in and derail the thread, fantasizing about him, but I'm NOT obsessed with him. GTFOH!!!!
    Last edited by LakersReign; 05-24-2012 at 12:49 AM.