Page 31 of 63 FirstFirst ... 212829303132333441 ... LastLast

Default Re: NBA 2K13 Discussion

Delete that photo its screwing up the thread.

You guys are easily impressed I see. The only important part of the video was improving the AI in the gameplay. And that remains to be seen until you actually play it. But if they spent the time correcting the issues thats a big plus in the right direction. That other crap? 2k12 was a leap above 2k11 when it came to extra additions that you guys were all giddy about. Calm down geeze.

A lot pointless features. Not sure why you guys are amped for pre game rituals and other crap like that. Atleast crew is back and you can use your player online in pick up

Can't say I'm terribly exited about my player either. I've never really liked it anyway though. Press conferences, wardrobe, social media, talking to GM's and shit like that are just gimmicks if you ask me. That stuff is fine, but I'd rather see them fix rotations and teammate AI. If they do that, then I'll start playing the mode a lot more.

Association will be cool as always though.

Quote Originally Posted by TylerOO
    A lot pointless features. Not sure why you guys are amped for pre game rituals and other crap like that. Atleast crew is back and you can use your player online in pick up
    Who said Crew is back? My Team is probably something like Madden's Ultimate Team from what I've seen.

Quote Originally Posted by ace23
    Who said Crew is back? My Team is probably something like Madden's Ultimate Team from what I've seen.
    I thought someone in here said it was, if I'm wrong then that's one less thing in the game. I'd rather have working servers then all this pregame ritual and twitter feed bullshit

3 years later and 2k is still only giving us the Drake voice
    ****, man

I thought someone in here said it was, if I'm wrong then that's one less thing in the game. I'd rather have working servers then all this pregame ritual and twitter feed bullshit
    Agreed

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

this thread is becoming hilarious

"THE DEVS SAID THEY IMPROVED SOMETHING, BEST BASKETBALL GAME EVER. JUST LISTEN TO ALL THE COMPLIMENTS THEY'RE MAKING ABOUT A GAME THEY THEMSELVES DESIGNED."

trailers have been looking good but not worthy of all this hype you morons are giving it. the fact is all of you will be complaining about flaws in the game within the first week.

still no news on association and all they're bothering with is my player. i don't understand.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Maniak
    this thread is becoming hilarious

"THE DEVS SAID THEY IMPROVED SOMETHING, BEST BASKETBALL GAME EVER. JUST LISTEN TO ALL THE COMPLIMENTS THEY'RE MAKING ABOUT A GAME THEY THEMSELVES DESIGNED."

trailers have been looking good but not worthy of all this hype you morons are giving it. the fact is all of you will be complaining about flaws in the game within the first week.

still no news on association and all they're bothering with is my player. i don't understand.

You don't think this will be the best basketball game ever?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by BuffaloBill
    You don't think this will be the best basketball game ever?
    lol that title doesn't mean anything. i can say with complete certainty that the next one will be better and the next one comes out in 13 months.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Al Thornton
    lol that title doesn't mean anything. i can say with complete certainty that the next one will be better and the next one comes out in 13 months.

Some people say 2k11 is better than 2k12

A lot pointless features. Not sure why you guys are amped for pre game rituals and other crap like that.
    I'm leaning towards this.

Although I'm the player who skips through beginning segments and halftime shows, turns off replays, and never uses any of that crap (Jordan POG, highlight stuff) after a game with the exception of looking at the box score.

For a player like me, it's all fluff with nothing substantial. And (imo), the average user probably does the same with the longer they play the game. They may watch it for the first few weeks or months, but eventually it gets repetitive.

A mode that I have always enjoyed which has had basically no upgrades in the last 3 games is Team-Up. I would be pleasantly surprised if they at least made it stable. Perhaps find a reasonable way to penalize jackasses who leave the game as it starts because they wanted to use LeBron and not Joel Anthony? Like the more disconnects you have, the higher likelihood you will get of landing the lowest ranked player available.

They could also not make it a secret that you can change players mid game. Err.. Like in 2k11 if you subbed out your guy for another starter, you would then be forced to the top CPU position not being used (PG, then SG, then SF, etc). Last year it was sub out your starter and then when you had the ball with a bench player, press something.. I forgot. It was like lb+(button of the player you want to switch to). Because when people do quit that mode, it makes others quit. They don't want to be on a team where the CPU is in control of 1-3. Putting it out that you can use a different position would help keep a game alive. So it takes half an hour just to get in one.

And perhaps, I don't know.. Lobbies. I mean ****.

Quote Originally Posted by BuffaloBill
    Some people say 2k11 is better than 2k12
    It is. 2K12 is trash.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

team up is underrated imo and fun to play with friends if you go in trying to have a good time and not being a bitch. would love to see them improve it.

i'm actually interested to see what got changed/didn't get changed aside from my player.

2K11 was better than 2K12, though I anticipate 2k13 being better than both purely because the player collision isn't retarded anymore.