Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: For the ISH posters who have yet to even kiss a girl, please read

u jussa little babby.

sumdey u kno about girls... or mbe not.

Like I tell people, I can't explain in depth what sort of body language impresses girls, and I dunno if I'm just that ****ing hot, but I've found IN MY LIFE that if you want a girl, MAKE EYE CONTACT WITH HER.

It's really that simple. If you can go in a place and make eye contact with every girl and not one of them will act like she wants to talk to you then you've got more problems than getting girls...

-Smak

Fresh Kid Turned Rotten Lamar Doom's Avatar

it's always interesting to me to see these rich USC kids wearing the scummiest clothes.

I want to wil' out party OJ, I'll show you how these college girls fawn over 30 year olds. (seriously, I can't come, my lady would trip) but truly, wait til you're late 20s/30 and how crazy the young girls go for you, it's awesome, or would be if I were single)

Are you drinking a lot these days?

Quote Originally Posted by BuffaloBill
    yall give me kisses, yall give me kisses

lilojmayo you slay me

Learning to shoot layups

Quote Originally Posted by lilojmayo

We were at it again tonight. so many broads. they just showing out now, they don't give a phuck. we dont give a phuck.

Missing action: uclalegend32, and daboyecho

Where yall at bros
    We mobbin again tomorrow night.
    I can't believe i party more than the echo now. wow ppl changed.

but im not complaining

Larry?!

Quote Originally Posted by pinoyballer247
    Larry?!

lol, how do you know him !?!!?

shyt i could get in trouble for that pic, he told me don't show anyone.

Learning to shoot layups

Quote Originally Posted by lilojmayo
    lol, how do you know him !?!!?

shyt i could get in trouble for that pic, he told me don't show anyone.
    that's so freakin random. We have mutual friends. How do you know him and you're from Oklahoma?!

Quote Originally Posted by pinoyballer247
    that's so freakin random. We have mutual friends. How do you know him and you're from Oklahoma?!
    LOL small world lol. Thats why i use to hesitate when posting broads pic on here lol.

such a small world. hahahah. UCLALEGEND32 will prolly chuckle when he sees this lol.

I love you uclalegend32 no homo

but nope not from there, but that's him alright

Quote Originally Posted by Lamar Doom
    it's always interesting to me to see these rich USC kids wearing the scummiest clothes.

I want to wil' out party OJ, I'll show you how these college girls fawn over 30 year olds. (seriously, I can't come, my lady would trip) but truly, wait til you're late 20s/30 and how crazy the young girls go for you, it's awesome, or would be if I were single)

Are you drinking a lot these days?
    don't drink
    partying to me= getting girls that came to show out.

Its like picking toys from Kid R Us

you there, ok i see you. Your coming with me

if that's wrong, damnit i dont want to be right.

works

kings fan

I got a better method. Slip a roofie in their drink when the party starts. Do your business and leave the body for the host to deal with when the party ends.