Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Chuck Hayes Stan Timmy D for MVP's Avatar

Default Re: Rank the Marvel/DC Films you saw

Quote Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
    Man not sure why so many people hated The Punisher. It's one of my top 7 favorite superhero movies. The one with Tom Jane as main actor. I think it's edgy and badass.
    It may be part of a personal bias for me. I don't like the Punisher in general.

But I didn't think that was a good movie at all, just from a movie stand point. It was awful.

Clipper Nation Soldier Clippersfan86's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy D for MVP
    It may be part of a personal bias for me. I don't like the Punisher in general.

But I didn't think that was a good movie at all, just from a movie stand point. It was awful.
    I'd give it a solid 6. Not a good or great movie but solid. I have no bias towards Punisher either. Didn't even read the comics.
    Last edited by Clippersfan86; 06-24-2012 at 03:55 PM.

   

Quote Originally Posted by D-Wade316
    Rank the Marvel/DC Films you saw
    from what i've seen, most all suck balls.

i mean, 99% of the shitty marvel / DC films are specifically produced for little kids and arrested adolescents who lack imagination in the clinical sense. meaning, you need deep mental help if you think those are good films in any sense of the word.

having said that, a couple are worth applauding. the original batman, maybe the dark knight reboot. stuff like that. but it's a very short list...

Quote Originally Posted by gigantes

i mean, 99% of the shitty marvel / DC films are specifically produced for little kids and arrested adolescents who lack imagination in the clinical sense. meaning, you need deep mental help if you think those are good films in any sense of the word.

having said that, a couple are worth applauding. the original batman, maybe the dark knight reboot. stuff like that. but it's a very short list...
    Then stay away from them. Are they that much different from other sci-fi films? Hell no.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Myth's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gigantes

Nah, I know a good amount of adults that like them. There are at least 10+ good comic book movies. You just can't expect The Godfather from them.

1. batman begins
    2. the dark knight
    3. batman
    4. batman returns
    5. superman

everything else is shit in my books.

(I guess sin city, 300, v for vendetta, the watchmen, dont count, those are pretty good movies)

Banned

There's some movies that I've seen before but don't remember much like Spider-Man 2 and 3, Hulk or movies I didn't pay attention too when I was watching them like The Avengers :P I'll probably watch that on Netflix tonight, but I'm gonna go ahead with my list now anyway and edit it later. I'll also be seeing Guardians of the Galaxy in the next couple days.

1. The Dark Knight
    2. The Dark Knight Rises
    3. X-Men: Days of Future Past
    4. Batman Begins
    5. Captain America: The Winter Soldier
    6. X-Men: First Class
    7. Spider-Man
    8. Iron Man
    9. X2
    10. Captain America: The First Avenger
    11. Thor
    12. The Wolverine