Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Serious playground baller LBJDW305's Avatar

Default Re: Heat Championship Party @ LIV Miami Nightclub

Lol at you guys saying party was a cockfest. This is LIV. The Dime pieces were all there. And that bottle is worth 90k and each of those PJ bottles are around 3k a bottle. Wish I would've gone since I was up anyways. My friend send me a picture around 2:45 am of Dwayne wade and Shane Battier when they were arriving. I posted on here that the party was at liv

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by kidachi
    I can't believe how him and Kobe or anyone could seriously wear a t-shirt of oneself
    marketing so they can move some units!

Serious playground baller LBJDW305's Avatar

Over 200k spent last night at liv...LEKING

Quote Originally Posted by LBJDW305[B
    ]Lol at you guys saying party was a cockfest. This is LIV. [/B]The Dime pieces were all there. And that bottle is worth 90k and each of those PJ bottles are around 3k a bottle. Wish I would've gone since I was up anyways. My friend send me a picture around 2:45 am of Dwayne wade and Shane Battier when they were arriving. I posted on here that the party was at liv
    This.

I've heard so many things about LIV.

need to go

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Foster5k
    Probably best party in NBA history.
    What are the top five parties in NBA history? Do older parties get punished because they weren't held in the modern era and likely featured a bunch of white guys hand jiving all about?

Only kidding. Just thought it was a unique statement on your part.

LMAO at the video
    http://vimeo.com/44513765
    01:16
    the f*ckhin mvp lebron james

I just don't see the appeal.

Just got off the phone with my friend who was at this party with the Heat, and was in the V.I.P area with them the following evening. She just got back from Miami.

She said on the first night she wasn't particularly close to them and didn't speak to anyone.

On the second night all the hooters girls from the pageant were in the V.I.P section with the heat and their entourage.

Apparently she thought most of them were massive *****, including LBJ, not altogether surprising. She spoke to a few of the 'lesser' ones, who were apparently decent, however her abysmal sports knowledge and complete lack of interest -_-meant she could only identify them as 'Big black men', so I will be showing her a photo array next time is see her.

She spoke to Dwyane wade briefly, apparently about the Bikini contest and what they were doing there, reportedly he seemed decent.

LBJ was reported to be a major dick along with many others. Apparently he just came off as thinking he was the f*cking shit. She didn't get to speak to LBJ, she didn't want to suck up to him or some of the others as they seemed up their own arses and surrounded by groupies. Poor effort in all honesty, I told her specifically 'Whatever it takes' ;)

One of her friends took some video of the players and the v.i.p etc, I will check that out soon.

Apparently 'Willis Mcgee' was there aswell, I am assuming she means 'Willis McGahee' he was judging the Hooters thing. She thought he was another baller. Apparently he was really cool, and was hitting on one of her mates.

Pretty cool all in all, no autographs though. pfff