Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    College superstar

Default Re: Rockets attempting to acquire picks to complete Dwight Howard trade

Quote Originally Posted by outbreak
    Atlanta are rumoured to be cleaning house too. Would rockets want to take on Joe Johnsons contract to run Dragic, Johnson, Parsons, Scola, Howard?
    I hope like shit that the Rockets can get Joe Johnson (and even Old Mac)

Local High School Star

Aldridge confirmed what i suspected tha noway Dwight stays in houston beyond next season so whats the point in giving two lottery picks up for him?. Kevin Martin to Wolves for pick 18 and a player makes sense.
    Last edited by spiegel; 06-25-2012 at 11:55 PM.

They don't really have the assets to get TWO top ten picks.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by lilgodfather1
    They don't really have the assets to get TWO top ten picks.
    Lowry an pick 16 to the raptors,blazers or the kings 1st pick is a certianty.Another deal was in play to for anther lotto pick.

Chuck Hayes Stan Timmy D for MVP's Avatar

Isn't Houston also looking to move Dalembert?

I've heard that Sacramento, and Toronto have been real positive in discussions with the Rockets. Certainly a lot of very interesting possibilities.

Quote Originally Posted by spiegel
    Aldridge confirmed what i suspected tha noway Dwight stays in houston beyond next season so whats the point in giving two lottery picks up for him?. Kevin Martin to Wolves for pick 18 and a player makes sense.
    I call his bluff and see if he is truly going to leave like 20-25M on the table.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy D for MVP
    Isn't Houston also looking to move Dalembert?

I've heard that Sacramento, and Toronto have been real positive in discussions with the Rockets. Certainly a lot of very interesting possibilities.
    Dally an pick 14 for pick 5 an chuck Hayes is the rummor

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by ElPigto
    I call his bluff and see if he is truly going to leave like 20-25M on the table.
    Kevin McHale could teach him some legit low post moves and turn him into a very, very good low post player. It seems like Mporey and Les are putting all their eggs in this basket. For our sake i hope it comes off but every year we rummors

Chuck Hayes Stan Timmy D for MVP's Avatar

Dally an pick 14 for pick 5 an chuck Hayes is the rummor
    No shit.

How funny would that be. Morey gets his sabermetrics stud back and the Kings re-aquire Dalembert. It'd have been like a double loan stint.

Local High School Star

Ironic indeed. Rockets obviously get he better end of this deal for sure.Hayes can backup Scola and Camby backup Howard. Plenty of defense and rebounding.

Quote Originally Posted by ElPigto
    Good point. More like $40-50 Million.

Espescially if Deron does go to Dallas.

There really wont be any sort of way Dwight will be able to sign in Dallas without forfeiting a lot of money, a lot of money he wont make back in endorsements considering Dallas isn't exactly LA or NY.

Ironic indeed. Rockets obviously get he better end of this deal for sure.Hayes can backup Scola and Camby backup Howard. Plenty of defense and rebounding.
    Chuck Hayes signed with Sacramento last year.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by Rowe
    Chuck Hayes signed with Sacramento last year.
    He'll be returning as part of the trade packiage and not as a free agent. That is the rummor.

He'll be returning as part of the trade packiage and not as a free agent. That is the rummor.
    Wow. That was a quick trip in Sacramento.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by Rowe
    Wow. That was a quick trip in Sacramento.
    He was a bad fit for them from the get go.