Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 20
  1. #1
    Stare bagelred's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    26,893

    Default New York and Los Angeles.....Let's do this draft!!!

    Time to dominate!!!!














  2. #2
    High School Starter nevetslc88's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    829

    Default Re: New York and Los Angeles.....Let's do this draft!!!

    hell yea lets do this big LAKERS!


  3. #3
    NBA lottery pick iDunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    5,057

    Default Re: New York and Los Angeles.....Let's do this draft!!!






  4. #4
    Knicks 2015 Champs MeLO MvP 15's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    5,660

    Default Re: New York and Los Angeles.....Let's do this draft!!!

    I know it's a joke thread, but seriously... it kinda shows something that the 2 biggest markets don't even have 1st round picks. I mean those are 4 teams that build through free agency and trades because players want to play there so the draft isn't as important (but it should be). I'm probably reaching but it seems to be proof to me.

  5. #5
    Wait and See lilgodfather1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    5,196

    Default Re: New York and Los Angeles.....Let's do this draft!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by MeLO MvP 15
    I know it's a joke thread, but seriously... it kinda shows something that the 2 biggest markets don't even have 1st round picks. I mean those are 4 teams that build through free agency and trades because players want to play there so the draft isn't as important (but it should be). I'm probably reaching but it seems to be proof to me.
    In the case of LAL the best players in franchise history have been drafted by the team Kobe, Magic, and West. The next three LAL GOAT's were FA/trades Wilt, KAJ, Shaq. Kind of an interesting mix imo.

    With LAC their best player ever was traded for.

    NYK suck, let's not even go there .

    Brooklyn is going to lose their best player in free agency, and hav no picks to fall back on when they have an all time pathetic season.

  6. #6
    Bernie 2020 Bosnian Sajo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    I want my CHIPS with the DIP
    Posts
    12,493

    Default Re: New York and Los Angeles.....Let's do this draft!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by lilgodfather1
    In the case of LAL the best players in franchise history have been drafted by the team Kobe, Magic, and West. The next three LAL GOAT's were FA/trades Wilt, KAJ, Shaq. Kind of an interesting mix imo.

    With LAC their best player ever was traded for.

    NYK suck, let's not even go there .

    Brooklyn is going to lose their best player in free agency, and hav no picks to fall back on when they have an all time pathetic season.

    Oh.

  7. #7
    Atlanta Hawk Fan Richesly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    2,363

    Default Re: New York and Los Angeles.....Let's do this draft!!!

    @lilgodfather1

    Kobe was drafted by Hornets and then traded to LAL.

    The little punk refused to play for Hornets and demanded a trade to LAL.

    ****ing disgrade to top 10 list.

  8. #8
    I rep Lakers!
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,765

    Default Re: New York and Los Angeles.....Let's do this draft!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Richesly
    @lilgodfather1

    Kobe was drafted by Hornets and then traded to LAL.

    The little punk refused to play for Hornets and demanded a trade to LAL.

    ****ing disgrade to top 10 list.
    Not true Kobe was working out with many teams. It's not his fault Jerry West thought he was the best young prospect he had ever seen

  9. #9
    Where my announcement! Zackmorris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Brooklyn Brewery
    Posts
    776

    Default Re: New York and Los Angeles.....Let's do this draft!!!

    Can't wait to the boo the pick only to start liking him at the start of the season

  10. #10
    Stare bagelred's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    26,893

    Default Re: New York and Los Angeles.....Let's do this draft!!!

    Let's do this!!!

  11. #11
    College star D12"Magic"'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    N. Jersey
    Posts
    3,952

    Default Re: New York and Los Angeles.....Let's do this draft!!!

    Nets draft Tyshawn Taylor to replace Farmar. Taylor is compared to Mario Chalmers with better defensive abilities

  12. #12
    Clipper Nation Soldier Clippersfan86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    21,327

    Default Re: New York and Los Angeles.....Let's do this draft!!!

    . Henry Simms is only solid player left on Clippers board that they worked out. If he's there I'll be somewhat happy.

  13. #13
    NBA lottery pick Lakers_Kobe_Fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    5,786

    Default Re: New York and Los Angeles.....Let's do this draft!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Richesly
    @lilgodfather1

    Kobe was drafted by Hornets and then traded to LAL.

    The little punk refused to play for Hornets and demanded a trade to LAL.

    ****ing disgrade to top 10 list.
    you need to have shaq size balls to do so

  14. #14
    Stare bagelred's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    26,893

    Default Re: New York and Los Angeles.....Let's do this draft!!!

    Cost Us Pickle Nickel Ow!!!



  15. #15
    College star D12"Magic"'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    N. Jersey
    Posts
    3,952

    Default Re: New York and Los Angeles.....Let's do this draft!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by bagelred
    Cost Us Pickle Nickel Ow!!!



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •