Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011
    Banned

Default Re: KG reups with Boston for 3 years...

Quote Originally Posted by upside24
    Bad decision imo. KG is declining physically at a rapid rate. He will still be effective with his length and midrange jumper but he will surely miss more and more games each year.
    Baseless speculation.

I rule the local playground Linspired's Avatar

3 more of this sh1!!t? good gawd. this is like having 7 more season of 24 which should've ended after 5th season.

This speaks volumes for the quality of coach Doc is, the faith Danny Angie has, the leadership of the Celtics, and the loyalty that KG has to the Celtics. Man I gotta give props to the Celtics. You don't see that kind of faith from the front office to often. Good job, Celtics.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Linspired
    3 more of this sh1!!t? good gawd. this is like having 7 more season of 24 which should've ended after 5th season.

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by Pra
    9M a year (27M contract) would of been better imo but with his current deal(11.3M) & if they sign ray ray for 6M a year. According to NBA TV they'll have 8M left in cap room, which will either be Jeff Green or Brandon Bass. Boston Fan's who do you take? Green is obviously younger, but I don't know much about his play!
    jeff green today is a 16ppg 7 rebound athletic sf pf. his veiling can be 21 8 3 and good percentages. i think getting replacement to spell pp is vital. green is legit 6 8 and athletic

Quote Originally Posted by PP34Deuce
    jeff green today is a 16ppg 7 rebound athletic sf pf. his veiling can be 21 8 3 and good percentages. i think getting replacement to spell pp is vital. green is legit 6 8 and athletic
    Ah, I see. Thanks for the info, it'll definitely benefit then keeping green to replace Pierce once his time is up.