Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    NBA rookie of the year Kurosawa0's Avatar

Default Re: Lebron has a crush on Ray Allen

Quote Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
    Losing respect for Lebron again. Best fu**ing player in the NBA and he's openly recruiting in the media for a player on his biggest rival currently? That's straight bitch stuff!
    I swear sometimes all of you are 13.

Welcome to LA S. Nash! rhythmic 's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kurosawa0
    Yeah, Jordan sure turned down the best perimeter defender and then rebounder of his era to prove he was the best.

Bird sure turned down the maybe the post player ever.

Magic damn sure turned down arguably the great center ever.

Just so they could prove that they were the best!

Jordan presevered for the first six years, didn't betray his team and collude with Bird & Magic.

Magic and Bird stayed with the same team their entire career. LeBron blatantly joined forces with Wade and Bosh because they were all free agents.

Last I checked, collusion isn't the same as a front office recruiting players to help their superstar. Magic was drafted by LA, Bird was drafted by Boston and Jordan was drafted by Chicago. They all won titles, they didn't quit and never went out of their way to join another marque superstar and a multiple-time all-star PF.

Losing respect for Lebron again. Best fu**ing player in the NBA and he's openly recruiting in the media for a player on his biggest rival currently? That's straight bitch stuff! I'm going to get accused of saying this because I want Allen on Clippers but it's true. Why is the defending champ recruiting that hard from rival team let alone in general? He's basically saying publicly "we need you!!!!" seems desperate.
    No champion ever repeated by standing still with what they had. Lebron wants them to add to the team and be even better. Nothing wrong with that.

Clipper Nation Soldier Clippersfan86's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by All Net
    No champion ever repeated by standing still with what they had. Lebron wants them to add to the team and be even better. Nothing wrong with that.
    Do it behind closed doors. This is straight man crush level shit from the defending champ and MVP. Who else do you know that has ever done this in that circumstance? All of the top players recruit behind closed doors I'm sure...

Quote Originally Posted by All Net
    Like he's supposed to say "Ray Allen? Nah. Screw it. Give me James Jones!"

[QUOTE=rhythmic

Do it behind closed doors. This is straight man crush level shit from the defending champ and MVP. Who else do you know that has ever done this in that circumstance? All of the top players recruit behind closed doors I'm sure...
    The Decision and now this; next will be him performing public oral sex to Dwight during the all-star break so he'd accept a MLE next off-season

So what you're mad at LeBron for not being lucky? He didn't get a Pippen, McHale, Rodman or Kareem to fall into his lap. He had to make it happen for himself.

That's something to shame him for? To me, that's one of the things I respect him the most for.
    I know you like Lebron but you don't think posting Twitter pics of photoshopped players is a bit desperate? COMON man! Defending champ, defending MVP... have more pride. Recruit behind closed doors... don't start some creepy ass fan behavior.

He Is I and I Am Him Wavy Crockett's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LelBron

You need to explain yourself better. You're not conveying why this is so objectionable.

So what you're mad at LeBron for not being lucky? He didn't get a Pippen, McHale, Rodman or Kareem to fall into his lap. He had to make it happen for himself.

That's something to shame him for? To me, that's one of the things I respect him the most for.
    Perhaps join a team where you can create a legacy for yourself.
    I'm sorry it's very hard for me to give this guy praise after he joined (at the time) the 2nd best player in the game. The guy could have created a legacy for himself elsewhere, and a team like Chicago would have been the ideal place. I am not saying James isn't a fantastic player, I just think he is a giant ***** who doubted himself; something legends never do.

I know you like Lebron but you don't think posting Twitter pics of photoshopped players is a bit desperate? COMON man! Defending champ, defending MVP... have more pride. Recruit behind closed doors... don't start some creepy ass fan behavior.
    I really don't see why LeBron trying to recruit for his team is something that should be beneath him.

You need to explain yourself better. You're not conveying why this is so objectionable.
    I did explain it. I said it comes off as extremely desperate which is something you never want to see from the defending champs who are just getting started. Not to mention to begin with I think it's lame to recruit a rival player onto your team. IF he's going to do all of this the very least he can do is do it privately.

Just give me ONE example of an MVP/Defending champ recruiting a player, especially from a rival team like this? You won't find one.

Dude just won a championship and is now laying in bed to recruit a rival? What a puss, dude couldn't handle being on his own team so he had to go piggy-back with wade / bosh and STILL needed help from the refs to take down the Thunder.