Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
    National High School Star NewYorkNoPicks's Avatar

Default Re: brandon roy verbal agrees with the timberwolves

Quote Originally Posted by stallionaire
    2 titles with a franchise in the heart of basketball's Mecca.. The most talked about franchise in nearly all of sports... and only 2 titles.
    Aside from the Lakers, Celtics, Spurs, and Bulls there are no other teams in the entire league that have more than 3 historically.

Loserville USA FireMcFailPlease's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NewYorkNoPicks
    Knicks > Wolves even with Brandon Roy

2 titles > 0 titles.

5 Hall Of Famers > 0 Hall of Famers

It's funny when insecure people like yourself get so defensive. Theres a reason Kahn has to be such a vulture, grabbing up any scraps possible....because NO ONE VOLUNTARILY WANTS TO PLAY IN MINNESOTA....even Ricky ahhaha

By the way you're really going to argue that 2 point guards, selected 2 spots from each other in the lottery was a smart decision for a team with holes at every single position?
    cool you won titles 20 years before you were even born. hows your amare and carmelo hard on treating you.

0 titles

0 Hall of Famers

You play in (lol) Minnesota! bwahahahahahahahahahahaha

How did McFail do putting talent around KG? Wally Szcerbiak...the best piece he had around him from 1997 to 2007 ahahhahahaa
    look at my name. theres a reason why the wolves haven't been competitive in a decade.

and youve obv never been here, and please..dont waste your visiting. you're probably poor and smell like a hot dog cart.

NBA rookie of the year

Has he had any procedure done on his knees that would make him a more viable player? I haven't heard anything.

Quote Originally Posted by FireMcFailPlease
    cool you won titles 20 years before you were even born. hows your amare and carmelo hard on treating you.
    How would you know when I was born? I've been watching basketball for nearly 20 years..

Your argument is also like the dumb kids I hear today telling me Shaq sucks because their only experience of him was in Cleveland and Boston. 2000 MVP, Hall of famer, multiple accolades; point is, if you accomplished something it's done it's a part of history and that cant be refuted or changed or diminished whether you "saw it" or not.

I'm glad we have Carmelo... enjoy the 40 points he drops on you this season.

look at my name. theres a reason why the wolves haven't been competitive in a decade.

and youve obv never been here, and please..dont waste your visiting. you're probably poor and smell like a hot dog cart.
    "You like it? You think (Minnesota)'s cool? I've never heard anyone say they want to goto (Minnesota) on vacation"

How would you know when I was born? I've been watching basketball for nearly 20 years..

Your argument is also like the dumb kids I hear today telling me Shaq sucks because their only experience of him was in Cleveland and Boston. 2000 MVP, Hall of famer, multiple accolades; point is, if you accomplished something it's done it's a part of history and that cant be refuted or changed or diminished whether you "saw it" or not.

I'm glad we have Carmelo... enjoy the 40 points he drops on you this season.

youre a 17 year old kid. i can tell by how sheep you are on your kahn opinions

"You like it? You think (Minnesota)'s cool? I've never heard anyone say they want to goto (Minnesota) on vacation"
    hahaha, 10,000 lakes, perfect summers, a big ass mall and a terrific downtown minneapolis where *gasp* it doesnt take 2 hrs to get from one part of town to another

youre a 17 year old kid. i can tell by how sheep you are on your kahn opinions
    Theres no way for me to prove my age other than scanning documents which I will not do. Your approval on an internet message board means absolutely zero to me.

But you, like the kids who think Shaq sucks, can go on believing what you want to believe.

You know it must be fun to bed a 'sota girl, when they're in bed moaning they sound like the secretary from Ferris Buelers Day Off... thats attractive...

Your towns the best brah!

Quote Originally Posted by Raz
    Potentially....

CT: Pekovic
    PF: Love
    SF: Batum
    SG: Roy
    PG: Rubio
    6: Williams

Looks good
    Roy has busted knees. He doesn't even count. Rubio might not be the same...Batum, Love, Pekovic aren't enough for the playoffs

Oh my gosh can you guys take your MN/NY bickering to another thread.

Learning to shoot layups TDownpour's Avatar

Minni-apple

Quote Originally Posted by StateOfMind12
    So since there are no more white guys in the market, the Wolves are just going to get the whitest black guys now? I thought that was how things rolled in Utah, not Minnesota.
    http://www.hark.com/clips/ypyttlfynw...-kirby-puckett

"The only black people in Minnesota is Prince and Kirby Puckett."-Chris Rock

Championship or bust Cali Syndicate's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom Kid7
    As much as I wanted to see him go to Chicago (he'd be the perfect match: 2 guard that can get his own shot. Only problem is his knees), I'm really stoked he'll be able to play again. I hope he can put on a clinic like this again
    You don't say?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Myth's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stallionaire
    Watch out Western Conference. If this news is true, we will dominate... the injury list.
    Fixed.