Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast
    Banned

Default I lost respect for Nash....

Nash will be a future hall of famer and multiple time MVP winner. He is as good as it gets no matter what he did. I have lost respect for Nash and his game. His style of play doesn't translate to winning.

He has wasted many opportunities he had in Phoenix. Now he seems to be a ring chaser. I hate how these guys are riding the coat tails of Kobe. They are at the point where they no longer can win a title and the next best thing is to ride Kobe out for the remaining of his years.

This is like when Payton and Malone were trying to ride Kobe and Shaq for a ring.

Default Re: I lost respect for Nash....

You ****ing salty as hell.

He wasted his best years playing for a crappy owner/management . Blame $arver for management failure. And honestly, I don't blame him for trying to get a ring. I doubt he'll win it this year though. Too many problems within the LAL

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Zedja
    You ****ing salty as hell.
    No I'm not...I think it's pathetic that some of these guys are trying to take the easy way out and let Kobe get them their rings.

Quote Originally Posted by 9erempiree
    No I'm not...I think it's pathetic that some of these guys are trying to take the easy way out and let Kobe get them their rings.
    AKA you still salty as ****.

Decent playground baller dilley's Avatar

Nash will be sorry when Jared Dudley breaks out and wins MVP next season.

Nash will be a future hall of famer and multiple time MVP winner. He is as good as it gets no matter what he did. I have lost respect for Nash and his game. His style of play doesn't translate to winning.

He has wasted many opportunities he had in Phoenix. Now he seems to be a ring chaser. I hate how these guys are riding the coat tails of Kobe. They are at the point where they no longer can win a title and the next best thing is to ride Kobe out for the remaining of his years.

This is like when Payton and Malone were trying to ride Kobe and Shaq for a ring.

Yeah, that ****ing Nash guy, couldn't turn guys like Josh Childress and Hakeem Warrick into world-beaters, he's basically ****ing useless......

Does that mean you hate Miami as well?

Banned

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by PejaNowitzki
    Yeah, that ****ing Nash guy, couldn't turn guys like Josh Childress and Hakeem Warrick into world-beaters, he's basically ****ing useless......

Explain why he is rolling with Kobe then?

Of course since Nash is ring-chasing it makes perfect sense to go to a team that just got curb-stomped by the Thunder rather than take a safer deal with a team like Miami or even Oklahoma.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom Kid7
    Does that mean you hate Miami as well?
    I don't hate Miami but it is pretty sad what they did too.

Imagine the epic games we missed of Lebron vs Wade.

They had great games against each other and now we are deprived of that.

Banned

No one cares.

How can you hate him? He did all he could for the Suns, is not in his prime anymore and wants a chance at a ring. There is a long tradition of things like this happening in the NBA.

How did he waste opportunities in Phoenix? What else do you think he could have done? Their title chances went out the window courtesy of an Horry hip check and then followed by Amare leaving.

Payton and Malone also where well out of their prime and had done all they could for the Sonics and Jazz. How could you hate them trying to get a ring at the end of their careers?