Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    The ISH'ers Champion!

Default Re: Lebron James Fathered a Love Child With Journalist Sharon Reed? (pic)

Default Re: Lebron James Fathered a Love Child With Journalist Sharon Reed? (pic)

That's LEBRON.

Thunder it DOWN, Dion! PleezeBelieve's Avatar

I saw her in the mall about two years ago and 100% contemplated picking her up. She's fine as hell but a little on the short side (5'4 or 5'5). Even with that being said, I was gonna do it just for sh*ts and giggles but she was with this light skinned dude who I know wasn't doing sh*t with it. I could have easily walked over there and did my thing and she would have been creaming in her pants. Reading this story, its a good thing I didn't. She looks like a million bucks but I need a million dollar personality to match. Sharon likes the attention a lil too much for my taste.

Feel me?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Myth's Avatar

A new baby? Congrats are in order [COLOR="White"]to Delonte West on a grandchild.[/COLOR]

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Myth's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Punpun
    Nigga you gay for Shaq.

You don't see it?

National High School Star therammingman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Punpun
    Nigga you gay for Shaq.

I lol'd

National High School Star therammingman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PleezeBelieve
    I saw her in the mall about two years ago and 100% contemplated picking her up. She's fine as hell but a little on the short side (5'4 or 5'5). Even with that being said, I was gonna do it just for sh*ts and giggles but she was with this light skinned dude who I know wasn't doing sh*t with it. I could have easily walked over there and did my thing and she would have been creaming in her pants. Reading this story, its a good thing I didn't. She looks like a million bucks but I need a million dollar personality to match. Sharon likes the attention a lil too much for my taste.

Feel me?

Local High School Star TheeBeast's Avatar

Ain't this the same thing Lebron's dad did?

Feel me?

Quote Originally Posted by PickernRoller
    Why should this matter? As long as he can keep his current marriage together.....DNA test to confirm child...pay child support, be a good dad, end of story.

Ohhh and nice pick by Bron. For a moment I though he had bad taste...
    LBJ isn't married. He's engaged to Savannah Brinson.

If I was in his shoes, I wouldn't go through with it.

The ISH'ers Champion!

Quote Originally Posted by Shepseskaf
    LBJ isn't married. He's engaged to Savannah Brinson.

If I was in his shoes, I wouldn't go through with it.
    I always got the feel that they were by the way he talked about her and his kids so I never cared to check. He should get married if he does dig her hard, make her sign a prenup and be done with it.......anyway we should be digging on his game not his wives, kids and shit. This TMZ crap always pisses me off. There is OTC for this kind of crap...
    Last edited by PickernRoller; 07-06-2012 at 06:20 AM.

Local High School Star franchise#3's Avatar

She looks great. Wonder if personality is okay.

Quote Originally Posted by PickernRoller
    .......anyway we should be digging on his game not his wives, kids and shit. This TMZ crap always pisses me off. There is OTC for this kind of crap...
    Totally agreed.

Raz
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Quote Originally Posted by RazorBaLade
    probably had wade help him out
    Should have read, 'Wade had to take the final shot.'

Raz
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Feel me?
    I'm sure her days and nights are full of regrets. "Damn, I could have been famous! I could have been with the biggest internet troll ever!"