Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast
    National High School Star

Default Re: Report: Orlando close to trading Howard

Guys the article doesn't say the Lakers are getting D12. it says he will be traded to another team.

It is just regurgitating that same "still in play" rhetoric about the Lakers. So are the Hawks, Rockets, Mavs

Nets are out.

Quote Originally Posted by NoGunzJustSkillz
    even if they land dwight, lakers need to solidify that bench or they ain't winning sh!t.
    Role players will be even more enticed to come if this goes through. Still have mini MLE. Or potential S&T with Hill/Sessions, doubtful though

Default Re: Report: Orlando close to trading Howard(Nets are out of the mix)

People need to stop with the "I DONT WANT TO HEAR IT, JUST TRADE HIM". Just dont pay attention.

Quote Originally Posted by Reverend Hoops
    Guys the article doesn't say the Lakers are getting D12. it says he will be traded to another team.

It is just regurgitating that same "still in play" rhetoric about the Lakers. So are the Hawks, Rockets, Mavs

Nets are out.
    Half the article is about the Lakers

Nets are out.
    The Nets are out when i say they are out and not a minute before.

The Nets are out. [COLOR="White"](Does anyone seriously believe this source?)[/COLOR]

Nets are out.
    Lol. Something tells me it's not L.A if this is true.

Everyone knows Brooklyn and L.A are the most connected so if this person doesn't want the team to be named, I think it's because it's someone else(Hawks).

Quote Originally Posted by G-Funk
    Nash turns scrubs into good players.
    I sure wish Sessions was backing up Nash.

This might be a blessing for the Nets. I do agree Dwight Howard is better than Lopez and Humperies...but just possibly the Nets might be a better overall "team". It might give the Nets more flexibility in the future too? Not sure, just assuming things.

Deron Williams
    Joe Johnson
    Gerald Wallace
    Kris Humperies
    Brook Lopez
    Last edited by Meticode; 07-06-2012 at 10:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by niko
    People need to stop with the "I DONT WANT TO HEAR IT, JUST TRADE HIM". Just dont pay attention.
    1. Why doesnt ISH have an app fpr iPhone yet?

2. Its hard to not pay attention when this news dominates sports talk. I jump on to check out any recent updates on rumors for the offseason and I see this thread. About an hour or two ago I saw bleedinpurple thread on Dwight. Hard not to pay attention when you sift thru topics to see whats posted and its Dwight news. Now I try my best to stay out of them, but you cant just censor your eyes from seeing news on it.

3. Sixers > Knicks = Nets, you really obtuse and mad doe

National High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by G-Funk
    Lol. Something tells me it's not L.A if this is true.

Everyone knows Brooklyn and L.A are the most connected so if this person doesn't want the team to be named, I think it's because it's someone else(Hawks).
    Very good point homie. Why would they be so shy to name the team if its the Lakers/Nets?

Very good point homie. Why would they be so shy to name the team if its the Lakers/Nets?
    Pingalore's sources, who requested anonymity because of the sensitivity of the proceedings, were not ready to name the team that the Magic were trading
    Howard to at this time.
    Pingalore's sources believe that the Los Angeles Lakers are very much in play for Howard.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Meticode
    This might be a blessing for the Nets. I do agree Dwight Howard is better than Lopez and Humperies...but just possibly the Nets might be a better overall "team". It might give the Nets more flexibility in the future too? Not sure, just assuming things.

Deron Williams
    Joe Johnson
    Gerald Wallace
    Kris Humperies
    Brook Lopez
    Dwight or not , this team will be damn good

Lopez while not the best is a very capable center and people are
    sleeping on him

and Humphries is a good rebounder

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB

2. Its hard to not pay attention when this news dominates sports talk. I jump on to check out any recent updates on rumors for the offseason and I see this thread. About an hour or two ago I saw bleedinpurple thread on Dwight. Hard not to pay attention when you sift thru topics to see whats posted and its Dwight news. Now I try my best to stay out of them, but you cant just censor your eyes from seeing news on it.

This

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB

Yes, that would be nice (the app).

Knicks > Nets > bunion on my ass > Sixers